A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Just a reminder, 1 of the major 2, during a webcast, said MTs will NEVER make what - they did, and will NEVER get pay raise. nm

Posted: Oct 23, 2012

s

trying to rub our noses in it? - bad dog

[ In Reply To ..]
I just stopped vomiting, now its all coming back up again.

Thanks!

No. But none should forget & they will if not reminded every now - and then, which is what MTSO wants. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

how could we possibly forget - bad dog

[ In Reply To ..]
Our paycheks remind us weekly/biweekly/monthly!
Not all heard webcast, and what about newbies to MTStars - & the industry? They need to know. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Anyone in the business long enough knows this by living it. - common sense knowledge for yrs now. NM
[ In Reply To ..]
if working MT, you don't need to hear it from webcast - we know. - there is a New MT board you can post on. NM
[ In Reply To ..]

`

so you decided to take on the job of being a gnat - in our ears? Good call...

[ In Reply To ..]
the mind boggles
Yes, especially now that I know it is so appreciated. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
xx
hmmmm...now where DID I put that gnat spray? .... - none
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Sorry, but get used to it. I will post reminders periodically so - none forget and newbies hear it. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

oh gee, thanks! Most of us have "daily reminders" - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
of our future in this business...now we have YOU to keep us focused on it even more. What a blessing you are! NOT.
Most? Maybe, but not all. And who said daily reminders from me? - Periodically. SM
[ In Reply To ..]
So what, you would prefer to pretend this wasnt said? You would prefer to sweep it under the rug? You would prefer that newbies to the industry or MTStars should be kept in the dark?
I didn't say "daily reminders" from YOU.... - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I said most of us have daily reminders (from our own experiences) not from YOU. I don't think we need an outside source telling us what sort of "career" this has become. We already know because we live it everyday....that is the "daily reminders" that we have. It is not being swept under the rug by those of us who have to live it daily. Tell it to the govt officials who keep sending jobs overseas, etc. That's like telling homeless people, "hey, guess what? You're homeless." They already know that, and so do we. Nobody on MTStars is being kept in the dark, believe me! Anybody that comes here and can read surely knows what is going on.
please, its hard enough. Prefer to deal with it, not dwell on it over and over. - want to inform? take out an ad. anon2
[ In Reply To ..]
=
Well, you know what they say. You dont like a post, dont read it. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
ya know what else they say - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Beauty fades... Dumb is forever.
lol. What does that have to do with anything? - So what, who cares? nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
well, ya know what they say, dont like a post, dont read it - turnabout is fair play
[ In Reply To ..]
:)
Didnt say I didnt like it. Said what does it have to do with - anything. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
have to read it to know if I like it or not. - one lame poster to another. NM
[ In Reply To ..]

if you are in the profession you should know the profession you are - in. And we do. NM NotMindless

[ In Reply To ..]

To the naysayers about this reminder, there's someone on the company board asking - about line rate increaes

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

and? - what does that matter?

[ In Reply To ..]
This place is strange today.

I so agree. - anon2

[ In Reply To ..]

reeks of'look at me, look at me' with no content, really.

and they get answers by asking their questions.... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
not by having someone else hawk it in their ears every few days that they will never get a pay increase. Like rubbing salt in an open wound. If they have questions about the industry, they will ask and usually get an answer. If they don't get the answer they are looking for, let 'em find out for themselves....sometimes that is the only way people will learn anything. trial and error.

Let them find out themselves?? Nope, will post reminders. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x
thank you! I for one am a cluless idiot! - no offense but coming off as knowitall. SM
[ In Reply To ..]
we do have minds that are in working order. We do curently work the situation dealing with it daily. You need not tell or remind as if we don't get it. You think you know better than us - 35 years here, facing reality every day.

Go inform the new kids on the block on the NEW MTs board if you want to be some kind of light bulb going off. That is where you will be of use.

Just a reminder... - lovalashMT

[ In Reply To ..]
What webcast are you referring to? Are you saying 1 of the major 2 MTSOs presented a webcast? Was it MModal by any chance?

Similar Messages:

MAJOR, MAJOR PROBLEMS This Morning With
Sep 11, 2010

Cannot get the voice to download all the way causing me to not finish report completely. ...

* Imedx And Major, Major Changes In 2 Weeks, Probably
Feb 14, 2015

Okay, let's sum it up: 1. Imedx hid information on losing more than one account for months, this is a fact. 2. Number one above is confirmed by Imedx having an acct going to EPIC, and a few days later 3 accounts that we "do not have access to anymore" as stated by manager. 3. Number two above did not say we lost, or Nuance took back, etc., just "no access." 4. In other words, work shifted to cheaper folks, we get that. 5. Lack of any emails in 2 weeks regarding what is going on is abso ...

Odd That We Get A Reminder About The
Feb 18, 2013

proper NJA procedure at the end of last week, and then Monday morning, absolutely no work.  When they know something big has just happened, why don't they just tell us? ...

Reminder:
Aug 25, 2014

Use Remedy! ...

MM Webcast
Aug 08, 2014

Just curious if anyone sat in on the webcast call where you could ask questions.  My question was, "when will Fluency workers in Speech Rec get a much needed and much deserved salary increase?"  Big shocker - it was ignored.    ...

Webcast
May 30, 2015

Using the link from corporate to view, I cannot get in.  Guess they don't want us to view it after all.  That don't have to pay us that way. How shocking! ...

They Sent Out An Essay Reminder
Mar 25, 2010

I just got an email in my MQ box "reminding" us about this "friendly" little essay contest that they are trying to  shove down our throats.  Apparently the response hasn't been overwhelming (gee, I wonder why) if they have to do that. I know it's hard for those of us trapped at MQ to hang on.  I am one of them too.  No jobs out there right now and I'm taking courses.  But I have to make something to somewhat survive so I have to stay. All I say is, make ...

Reminder To Self: Do Not Send Anything To QA!
May 03, 2010

Okay, it was the end of the week and on my very last document I had 1 word that I could not get - so I sent it to QA.  Lo and behold!  The entire document was picked apart for ridiculous things and some things were even changed incorrectly.  All that and my blank space WAS NOT even filled in!  No more QA for me! ...

Reminder About FIESA....
May 07, 2013

Everyone needs to review Fiesa audits carefully. I received several "below 99" scores over the past 2 weeks and each of them had errors where they counted off for things that the account specifics said to do the way I did them and these incorrect deductions put  me below 99% on those reports . I put in the request to have those scores changed and in each case it will bring those audits to up above 99%.  Review and speak up when they are wrong! ...

Just Listened To The Webcast
May 30, 2015

about MT questions submitted.  Then they said "We have some MT questions which we will hand off to Noel and Regina to get answered on their end" or something to that effect.  Which means....no answers. ...

Another Strong Arm F11 Weekend Reminder..sm
Apr 21, 2011

Another "strong" reminder about working Fri, Sat and Sun and also the F11 DO NOT DO IT! reminder by our CCM.  I would like to see a CORPORATE message on this, because I think, like the former post way below, some of the CCMs are misreading the dictate from corporate.  But of course, they are all off until next Tuesday.   Everyone have a Blessed Easter, Passover or Spring Celebration ---   Suits take advantage of the so-called Christian holiday, even though they ...

Reminder That Anyone Working On VA Accounts Must
Jun 23, 2015

I am posting this because a company called Stone Network posted an ad on the jobs board for VA transcriptionists for IC positions.  That's a big fat no-no, Stone Network.  Someone is going to rat you out to the DOL and/ or the VA. ...

Any News From The Townhall Webcast?
Mar 08, 2012

Please share if you have any news.  Was it a waste of time or did you actually find out something that pertains to the MT? ...

Recent All-Hands Webcast
Oct 18, 2012

Where do I go to listen to the most recent all-hands webcast?  The only one I see at MQCentral is from March 19.  Thanks! ...

Dumb Question About Webcast
Oct 18, 2012

Okay, so I missed an hour of work due to the webcast. I timed in under conference call for that hour.  Do I still have to make up production time for the hour that I wasn't working. TIA ...

Webcast - Can't Get Question Box To Work. Anyone Else?
Apr 17, 2013

nm ...

TOWN HALL WEBCAST
Nov 22, 2013

Does anyone know if we get paid to watch this one hour town hall webcast? ...

REMINDER: Status And Pay For Work On VA Accounts
Dec 18, 2014

Since there have been postings in the past couple of days by MTs who are working on VA accounts who seemingly are being paid by the line, here is a reminder. If you work on VA accounts, you must have employee status and be paid the Wage Determination Rate specific to that county.  You can look up  your specific WDR on the federal government's Wage Determinations Online website.  The link is below. Also, you must be paid for ALL work you perform, and this includes looking up ...

Friendly Reminder From FIRED Ex-employee
Jan 15, 2015

I see there are so many new people on since I left. Anyone who has been threatened, I just want to remind you to PLEASE, COPY AND PASTE your emails in another file and SAVE them or PRINT them. When I was fired after I failed their 3 week probation type test, by the time I hung up the phone I WAS LOCKED OUT OF EVERYTHING. I had no proof of ANYTHING, any of the threats, etc. I just don't want anyone else to have to go through what I did. The threatening emails about MUP or not reaching th ...

Is It Too Late To Get Paid To Watch The Webcast?
Apr 10, 2015

x ...

Over Wkend, Couldnt Access Webcast. Anybody Find Out Where It Is?
Oct 23, 2012

about never making what we made and never getting a pay raise. ...

Just A Quick Reminder, Please Remember That Replying To Any Email In The Account With Which
Jan 06, 2015

...traceable path right back to your computer. Nuance can and has routinely blocked many people from further access to this board, which means you would have to use another device, a public library computer, cell phone etc. I know of people to disappear from the company altogether too.  Remember, they are software geeks at heart and can accomplish savage deeds. And to the grouch that always tells us to post something new? Some messages are worth repeating time and time again, because new ...

Major Help Please!
Jul 20, 2010

The word is "hyerekplexia" or is it "hyperkeplexia" ???????  My Stedman's keeps sayingit is hyperekplexia and the doctor keeps correcting me with hyperkeplexia. And on the off chance that I am correct, do I just change it to what he wants and let it go?    ...

Major Changes - What Next
Dec 09, 2013

Hi All. Hope you are healthy and doing well in general. I'm new to posting on this site, though have been following it for years, receiving some invaluable information and tips. Thank you for that. Recently, however, I've been faced with upcoming termination in a few months due to my current employer's decision to outsource to Amphion. I know very little about this company, though from what I am learning it sounds like MTs are earning anywhere from 8-14 dollars per hour. Can anyon ...

OK I Have A Major Issue At TTS - Anyone Else?
May 07, 2010

I work for a company whose initials are TTS.  I was told that QA works on editing and transcribing too and QA has the ability to assign work to themselves.  In other words not only do they take work away from the MT but they can choose which work/dictators they want to do.  Isn't this a conflict of interest?   I know other companies do not allow double dipping but it was confirmed to me TTS does this and that the QA people have the ability to pick and cho ...

Wmx/Nuance -- Any Major Changes?
Aug 22, 2011

Have there been any major changes in benefits/wages, etc. since the buyout?  ...

Major Brain Fog
Jul 03, 2012

Okay ladies, do you ever have a case of brain fog?  I've had it for the last 2 days. I have it at this very moment! For some reason, doctors I usually have no trouble with sound like the teacher from Charlie Brown, and things I *know* are simple are escaping my comprehension. Do I need more vitamins? Clean my ears? Am I just sick of this s***?  ...

Major Errors?
May 28, 2013

Does anyone else run into this? I get all these major error reports from Fiesa, all of a sudden, one after another, with errors that I know, after 15 years of doing this job, I would not have made. I know with certainty that these errors would not escape me.  Anyone else get this kind of BS? ...

Another Major Error
Jul 29, 2013

Thought I was going to make it through today with no Major error but no such luck.  I typed "There are" and they heard "The"  Trust me either way the sentence says the same thing and in no way changes the meaning of the sentence so I get dinged a major error for this.  I really hope these quality people get good bonuses for these type things.  Just another major error to add to my very long list.  More in the last 2 weeks then in my entire career of being a transcription ...

Am I The Only One Getting Major Alerts Almost Every Day???
Aug 25, 2013

It seems like every morning when I check my email there is at least one major alert in my box - no critical - but always something that they are complaining about.  The one today was completely ridiculous, I don't want to be too specific just in case they read this board but I did what they said I didn't do.  Going to contest but so maddening!!!  It seems the harder I try the more they just pick me apart about stuff. ...