A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Dumb question about webcast - Color me clueless

Posted: Oct 18, 2012

Okay, so I missed an hour of work due to the webcast. I timed in under conference call for that hour.  Do I still have to make up production time for the hour that I wasn't working. TIA

no - you get paid for attending

[ In Reply To ..]
does not have to be made up

Similar Messages:

MM Webcast
Aug 08, 2014

Just curious if anyone sat in on the webcast call where you could ask questions.  My question was, "when will Fluency workers in Speech Rec get a much needed and much deserved salary increase?"  Big shocker - it was ignored.    ...

Webcast
May 30, 2015

Using the link from corporate to view, I cannot get in.  Guess they don't want us to view it after all.  That don't have to pay us that way. How shocking! ...

Just Listened To The Webcast
May 30, 2015

about MT questions submitted.  Then they said "We have some MT questions which we will hand off to Noel and Regina to get answered on their end" or something to that effect.  Which means....no answers. ...

Any News From The Townhall Webcast?
Mar 08, 2012

Please share if you have any news.  Was it a waste of time or did you actually find out something that pertains to the MT? ...

Recent All-Hands Webcast
Oct 18, 2012

Where do I go to listen to the most recent all-hands webcast?  The only one I see at MQCentral is from March 19.  Thanks! ...

Webcast - Can't Get Question Box To Work. Anyone Else?
Apr 17, 2013

nm ...

TOWN HALL WEBCAST
Nov 22, 2013

Does anyone know if we get paid to watch this one hour town hall webcast? ...

Just A Reminder, 1 Of The Major 2, During A Webcast, Said MTs Will NEVER Make What
Oct 23, 2012

s ...

Is It Too Late To Get Paid To Watch The Webcast?
Apr 10, 2015

x ...

Over Wkend, Couldnt Access Webcast. Anybody Find Out Where It Is?
Oct 23, 2012

about never making what we made and never getting a pay raise. ...

So I Did Something Dumb
May 30, 2010

I took a job with DIT transcription.  I know. My thinking was that I could get some experience to take elsewhere because they were the only company that would hire me, and most companies clearly state that you need "on the job experience." Well, I'm getting nervous after reading all these posts about them, and I was wondering.. Does anyone have any advice on how to get work with little experience? Like, any companies that let you take a test to see how well you do or anything like that ...

Dumb
Dec 13, 2012

NEW! DO NOT PEND FOR CC ISSUES! Follow account specifics for selecting copies.  Under no circumstances should you pend a job to the client for a cc issue...ever!!! I guess they don't want us to pend to the client for cc issues, ya think?  Seriously?  Red, in caps, AND exclamation marks?  duh  ...

Am I Dumb Or What?
Mar 08, 2013

Can someone help me with my math.  If 1 point gets taken off for an error how does that constitute a 96%?.  Does that mean that 2 + 2 = 5.  If so, I guess I'm all over it.   Please help me with comprehension, I'm feeling really dumb and really pure! ...

Dumb ?
May 12, 2013

Was Saturday (5/11) the second week of Nuance's current pay period?   Thanks in advance! ...

Maybe I'm Being Dumb Here But...
Nov 20, 2014

I have seen so many posts on here asking the question of which companies provide computers and I wonder why people don't have their own computer and need one provided.  If it's a matter of "finances," there are many options available to get your own computer; rent to own, or even places like QVC or HSN.  They offer payment plans and you can pay with either a credit card or a debit card.  I recently got a VERY nice laptop from QVC and am making payments on it in the area ...

Dumb Question?
Oct 15, 2009

I was just wondering, how do you view older posts or post after the last one on the page. I used to be able to see older ones, but now for some reason I cannot.  It seems since the page has changed. Thanks. Sorry for such a "dumb question". ...

I Feel REALLY Dumb Asking This But
Nov 15, 2009

I have a doc describing a cough and I can not come up with the correct spelling on the end of the word.  It is a rattley cough, as in rattle-like sounding cough.  It is not rattling, but rattle-e.  Some days, the brain is just not functioning.  Duh!  Sorry. ...

Got A Really Dumb Question
Jan 29, 2010

Is there any method besides a phone line to connecting to a hospital-based system? an it be done through the Internet? ...

This May Be A Dumb Question, But If You Are (sm)
Oct 21, 2010

an IC and work for an MTSO are you supposed to "know" more and not have to leave blanks for QA? ...

Dumb Question Maybe...why Can't I See...sm
Aug 01, 2012

I notice other people mentioning likes/dislikes on posts.  I'm not seeing them and I wonder why.  Anyone know?  ...

Maybe A Dumb Question, But Anyway...
Dec 25, 2012

So in working on getting my own clients, questions keep coming up in my mind. Here's today's: How do you charge for CCs if the doc requests one be sent to another doc? Or is this something that is done on their office end? I'm planning on a call-in service that also allows handhelds, so it will have the FTP system in place, if that matters in answering the question. After working for large MTSOs, I'm having a hard time "picturing" things in motion. Thank you so much f ...

Might Be A Dumb Question, But....
Jan 16, 2013

I wondered in order to take the exams for AAPC and the AHIMA, do you have to be a member of each of the organizations?    Thank you, T ...

Okay Now I Feel Dumb
Mar 04, 2013

I have been trying to apply to N.  Went to the website, created an account and filled in the info.  Then try to apply for job, keeps sending me back to the fill-in-info page.  Am I dumb or what?  Maybe this is a sign I am not meant to work for N.  Did I just apply multiple times or not at all?  If I can't even figure it out, geez.  Shouldn't it say "thanks for applying, we'll get back to you" or something like that?  Anybody know?  Will ...

This Might Be A Dumb Question, But If You're
Apr 19, 2013

....working for an MTSO, is it typical to let them know you won't be working any more with a traditional 2-week notice?  I'm thinking about doing some IC work for the first time (have always been an employee in the past), and I'm just wondering how that usually works if and when you decide you don't want to work for them any more.   So, if you're an IC, do you typically just let them know not to send you any more work when you want out?  I have a feeling ...

Dumb Tax Question
Feb 14, 2014

I only worked as an MT for a short time in Jan/Feb of 2013, IC status. I haven't received any tax info from this company yet.  I moved over the summer and I'm wondering if the form wasn't forwarded by the PO.  I've been trying to contact this company, but I'm not receiving answers to my emails or phone messages.  Can someone confirm what tax form I should have received?  Is it the 1099?  ...

Dumb And Dumber
May 04, 2015

I am an experienced MT but need some help; haven't had to test for a long time.  I was given the opportunity to test for a company and got the sound file up but the foot pedal will not stop/go the sound. Second problem is that when I move to another page to create a document, I lose the sound feature/box.  (was trying to use word pad or email as I do not have Word on my machine.) Any advice or ideas would be much appreciated.       ...

Dumb Application Question
Oct 14, 2009

Once you have gone through the first phase of the on-line application process and answered all the questions, ending up at a screen which says "thank you", then what happens?  I did not see any section to submit a resume or whether anyone would call or email or whether I'm supposed to call or email or what the next step in the on-line application process may be.  TIA for any and all help with this. ...

Dumb Question On Audit
Oct 28, 2009

If I got 3 things marked off at 0.25 for each one, what would that audit score be?  It is marked at 97.5 which sounds unfair.  I am no math genius, but would it not be 99.25? ...

Dumb Question Part 2
May 09, 2010

Why do you have to have a windows program and/or a word based program on your computer? ...

Really Dumb Question On Grammar
Sep 29, 2010

The really dumb question is: We were able to insert a 22-French catheter or We were able to insert an 22-French catheter. A or an ? I think the use of the number is not making either sound right! ...