A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Reminder: - Dont bother Phil!

Posted: Aug 25, 2014

Use Remedy!

Similar Messages:

Odd That We Get A Reminder About The
Feb 18, 2013

proper NJA procedure at the end of last week, and then Monday morning, absolutely no work.  When they know something big has just happened, why don't they just tell us? ...

They Sent Out An Essay Reminder
Mar 25, 2010

I just got an email in my MQ box "reminding" us about this "friendly" little essay contest that they are trying to  shove down our throats.  Apparently the response hasn't been overwhelming (gee, I wonder why) if they have to do that. I know it's hard for those of us trapped at MQ to hang on.  I am one of them too.  No jobs out there right now and I'm taking courses.  But I have to make something to somewhat survive so I have to stay. All I say is, make ...

Reminder To Self: Do Not Send Anything To QA!
May 03, 2010

Okay, it was the end of the week and on my very last document I had 1 word that I could not get - so I sent it to QA.  Lo and behold!  The entire document was picked apart for ridiculous things and some things were even changed incorrectly.  All that and my blank space WAS NOT even filled in!  No more QA for me! ...

Reminder About FIESA....
May 07, 2013

Everyone needs to review Fiesa audits carefully. I received several "below 99" scores over the past 2 weeks and each of them had errors where they counted off for things that the account specifics said to do the way I did them and these incorrect deductions put  me below 99% on those reports . I put in the request to have those scores changed and in each case it will bring those audits to up above 99%.  Review and speak up when they are wrong! ...

Another Strong Arm F11 Weekend Reminder..sm
Apr 21, 2011

Another "strong" reminder about working Fri, Sat and Sun and also the F11 DO NOT DO IT! reminder by our CCM.  I would like to see a CORPORATE message on this, because I think, like the former post way below, some of the CCMs are misreading the dictate from corporate.  But of course, they are all off until next Tuesday.   Everyone have a Blessed Easter, Passover or Spring Celebration ---   Suits take advantage of the so-called Christian holiday, even though they ...

Reminder That Anyone Working On VA Accounts Must
Jun 23, 2015

I am posting this because a company called Stone Network posted an ad on the jobs board for VA transcriptionists for IC positions.  That's a big fat no-no, Stone Network.  Someone is going to rat you out to the DOL and/ or the VA. ...

Just A Reminder, 1 Of The Major 2, During A Webcast, Said MTs Will NEVER Make What
Oct 23, 2012

s ...

REMINDER: Status And Pay For Work On VA Accounts
Dec 18, 2014

Since there have been postings in the past couple of days by MTs who are working on VA accounts who seemingly are being paid by the line, here is a reminder. If you work on VA accounts, you must have employee status and be paid the Wage Determination Rate specific to that county.  You can look up  your specific WDR on the federal government's Wage Determinations Online website.  The link is below. Also, you must be paid for ALL work you perform, and this includes looking up ...

Friendly Reminder From FIRED Ex-employee
Jan 15, 2015

I see there are so many new people on since I left. Anyone who has been threatened, I just want to remind you to PLEASE, COPY AND PASTE your emails in another file and SAVE them or PRINT them. When I was fired after I failed their 3 week probation type test, by the time I hung up the phone I WAS LOCKED OUT OF EVERYTHING. I had no proof of ANYTHING, any of the threats, etc. I just don't want anyone else to have to go through what I did. The threatening emails about MUP or not reaching th ...

Just A Quick Reminder, Please Remember That Replying To Any Email In The Account With Which
Jan 06, 2015

...traceable path right back to your computer. Nuance can and has routinely blocked many people from further access to this board, which means you would have to use another device, a public library computer, cell phone etc. I know of people to disappear from the company altogether too.  Remember, they are software geeks at heart and can accomplish savage deeds. And to the grouch that always tells us to post something new? Some messages are worth repeating time and time again, because new ...