A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

just listened to the webcast - waiting for answers

Posted: May 30, 2015

about MT questions submitted.  Then they said "We have some MT questions which we will hand off to Noel and Regina to get answered on their end" or something to that effect.  Which means....no answers.

ANSWERS - GIGI

[ In Reply To ..]
First of all, did anyone get a notice ahead of time that we would even be ABLE to submit questions? By the time the webcast available to listen to, it was too late to ask questions! They don't want to hear our questions because they don't have any good answers for them. They act like we're so valuable and then turn around and do these meetings without any input from us . . . and where would they be without our blood, sweat and tears!???

You were only able to send in questions if you were invited. - dnr

[ In Reply To ..]
That is the only way to know about submitting questions. They probably do that because they know they would get a million questions from MTs. Invites are randomly sent. I got an invite but didn't send in any questions this time because everytime I have sent questions in, they have been ignored. They don't want to answer the tough questions like questions about the story state of ASR.

Similar Messages:

To New But Old: Could You Help Me? I Listened
Dec 21, 2012

presentation.  I then did the popup blocker thing.  Then I typed ------- in my browser and it said they could not find that website.  What am I doing wrong?  ...

I Should Have Listened
Apr 07, 2015

I should have listened when people said not to request a reversal 'cuz it just gets them PO'ed! I got mine reversed and since then I am being QA'ed into oblivion. Since the new pay plan, I had been doing okay, making more money than before actually, but I got this error, requested a reversal, which I got, and since then it's all downhill. I am having about 5 or 6 times as many reports QA'ed and they are being ridiculous about what they are calling an error. These peo ...

Quality 2.0 - Just Listened To This. S/m
Oct 08, 2014

What a load of crap. How much money was spent on this????? Do they not get it that we'd rather be paid a fair wage???? I'd slow down some and actually give a rat's behind if I was paid better instead of worrying how I am going to pay my bills. what a freaking joke. ...

Anybody Else Ever Listened To The Same Lousy Dictator
Jul 12, 2010

until they were to the point of tears or even in tears.  I have had the same dictator over and over for the last 1/1-2 hours who sounds like she has the microphone in her mouth.  I don't know how much more I can take of this.  Unfortunately, the next account I know I have to go into is back-to-back of the same ESL who hasn't mastered the English language and dictates at the speed of light.  Sorry, just had to vent.  I'm just about ready to pull my hair out ...

Listened To The 3 P.m. Call. WHAT Is The Rad Rate? Nm
Dec 11, 2012

. ...

MM Webcast
Aug 08, 2014

Just curious if anyone sat in on the webcast call where you could ask questions.  My question was, "when will Fluency workers in Speech Rec get a much needed and much deserved salary increase?"  Big shocker - it was ignored.    ...

Webcast
May 30, 2015

Using the link from corporate to view, I cannot get in.  Guess they don't want us to view it after all.  That don't have to pay us that way. How shocking! ...

Any News From The Townhall Webcast?
Mar 08, 2012

Please share if you have any news.  Was it a waste of time or did you actually find out something that pertains to the MT? ...

Recent All-Hands Webcast
Oct 18, 2012

Where do I go to listen to the most recent all-hands webcast?  The only one I see at MQCentral is from March 19.  Thanks! ...

Dumb Question About Webcast
Oct 18, 2012

Okay, so I missed an hour of work due to the webcast. I timed in under conference call for that hour.  Do I still have to make up production time for the hour that I wasn't working. TIA ...

Webcast - Can't Get Question Box To Work. Anyone Else?
Apr 17, 2013

nm ...

TOWN HALL WEBCAST
Nov 22, 2013

Does anyone know if we get paid to watch this one hour town hall webcast? ...

Just A Reminder, 1 Of The Major 2, During A Webcast, Said MTs Will NEVER Make What
Oct 23, 2012

s ...

Is It Too Late To Get Paid To Watch The Webcast?
Apr 10, 2015

x ...

Over Wkend, Couldnt Access Webcast. Anybody Find Out Where It Is?
Oct 23, 2012

about never making what we made and never getting a pay raise. ...

Has Anyone Listened To Any Of The "guest Speakers"?
May 24, 2014

I should.  Is there anything important to be missed if one does not listen?  Has anything been said about increasing our wages from sub-poverty to poverty or maybe even back to where they used to be so we can keep our cars and homes?  Any insight is appreciated. ...

Amy's "all Hands" Webcast
Oct 17, 2012

This is what I got out of that webcast: We are striving for above-industry-standard in quality and TAT, but we will never compensate our MTs above the industry standard in pay, making it sound like that is impossible to do and ridiculous for us to expect. Does she really think we are that stupid to think our pay is decided by "the industry" and the company has no control over what they pay us? I wonder if she would be so giggly and excited if they were to tell her that her pay is going to be c ...