A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Webcast - anon

Posted: May 30, 2015

Using the link from corporate to view, I cannot get in.  Guess they don't want us to view it after all.  That don't have to pay us that way.

How shocking!

Where are you trying to watch it from I wanted to - watch from iPad so I could

[ In Reply To ..]
sit somewhere besides at this desk I am tied to all week but it would not work so had to come back to my desk and use desktop and the link worked fine from here

Sitting at my desktop - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
The desktop that the company provided.

Tee hee

i would just log out of production and into conference call - for an hour and put in the notes

[ In Reply To ..]
that you watched. You should not miss out an the hour break from transcribing because their link did not work. There is no quiz/test afterward so no one will know you did not watch. It worked for me from the link they sent so I do not know why it is not working now. I watched yesterday late afternoon

Similar Messages:

MM Webcast
Aug 08, 2014

Just curious if anyone sat in on the webcast call where you could ask questions.  My question was, "when will Fluency workers in Speech Rec get a much needed and much deserved salary increase?"  Big shocker - it was ignored.    ...

Just Listened To The Webcast
May 30, 2015

about MT questions submitted.  Then they said "We have some MT questions which we will hand off to Noel and Regina to get answered on their end" or something to that effect.  Which means....no answers. ...

Any News From The Townhall Webcast?
Mar 08, 2012

Please share if you have any news.  Was it a waste of time or did you actually find out something that pertains to the MT? ...

Recent All-Hands Webcast
Oct 18, 2012

Where do I go to listen to the most recent all-hands webcast?  The only one I see at MQCentral is from March 19.  Thanks! ...

Dumb Question About Webcast
Oct 18, 2012

Okay, so I missed an hour of work due to the webcast. I timed in under conference call for that hour.  Do I still have to make up production time for the hour that I wasn't working. TIA ...

Webcast - Can't Get Question Box To Work. Anyone Else?
Apr 17, 2013

nm ...

TOWN HALL WEBCAST
Nov 22, 2013

Does anyone know if we get paid to watch this one hour town hall webcast? ...

Just A Reminder, 1 Of The Major 2, During A Webcast, Said MTs Will NEVER Make What
Oct 23, 2012

s ...

Is It Too Late To Get Paid To Watch The Webcast?
Apr 10, 2015

x ...

Over Wkend, Couldnt Access Webcast. Anybody Find Out Where It Is?
Oct 23, 2012

about never making what we made and never getting a pay raise. ...

Amy's "all Hands" Webcast
Oct 17, 2012

This is what I got out of that webcast: We are striving for above-industry-standard in quality and TAT, but we will never compensate our MTs above the industry standard in pay, making it sound like that is impossible to do and ridiculous for us to expect. Does she really think we are that stupid to think our pay is decided by "the industry" and the company has no control over what they pay us? I wonder if she would be so giggly and excited if they were to tell her that her pay is going to be c ...