A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

moderators: Please enable the august tab - before the month is over

Posted: Aug 14, 2012

thanks

Are they too busy - Silly Sue

[ In Reply To ..]
Monitoring what we put on the board and moving things around...

Similar Messages:

About Upgrading RAM To Enable Switch Of Windows 7
May 18, 2014

It was much easier than I thought -- but I ended up doing it myself because BestBuy didn't carry the two 1 GB "sticks" I needed, but did helpfully tell me what I needed.  Without naming companies, when I plugged what I needed into Amazon, manufacturer of the "sticks"'s website was mentioned to-make-sure you bought what you needed -- buffered/unbuffered (I have no idea what that means, but I needed unbuffered). That company has a downloadable scan that tells you exactly what you ...

Are They Ever Going To Enable Shift Swapping On Schedule Source?
Feb 25, 2010

Enable Clipboard In Editscript For Instant Text
Sep 10, 2014

system administrator.  The company tech says "I have no idea.  I suggest Google to find out a solution."  hmmm.  well okay then.   It is supposed to be enabled by default but it's not.   ...

Can We Please Get An August Tab
Aug 19, 2013

?! ...

Thank You Moderators
Jun 04, 2012

I appreciate your quick actions. ...

New Jobs For August
Aug 20, 2013

Just wondering, it is Aug 20, where are Aug job posts for job seeker's like me. ...

Thank You Moderators For Taking My
Jul 24, 2012

suggestion and putting it to use.  I can only hope these places will realize what we are disliking!! ...

How About Proposing To The Moderators
Jan 19, 2015

being permitted to advertise on the Job Seeker's board which have 10 or more "dislikes" on the ad page/s? Or if not outright ban because of the 10 dislikes, how about the 10 dislikes triggering an 'internal investigation,' let's say, in which we are 'invited' to state our respective cases as to why we think said company should be banned, in a 'safe' environment. What thinks u? ...

STILL NO ALL TYPE CHECK FOR AUGUST 1-15
Sep 04, 2010

Still no check...was told it would be sent overnight Wednesday. Call never returned from the woman in payroll who was going to check on how it was sent. Today is Saturday. This is for work done from August 1st through August 15th, and then I'm expecting a second one for the rest of the month. I have worked for Proscript during the same time period, and I have received 2 paychecks from them on time and ZERO FROM ALLTYPE!  ...

Help Been Out Of School Since August And Still Cannot Find A Job!!!
Jun 19, 2012

Hello, I have been trying to get a job since I graduated last year from Kaplan University Online. I take the online test and fail some how everytime I do it. I have went as far as to screen shot the test in progress just to research the answers ( I found a few mistakes). Yet my main concern is the transcription portion. I can never seem to format it properly. I use my school books and online reference tools and I feel I am still doing something wrong. Now im looking for online help and a corres ...

August,,,only 5 Months Until Christmas
Aug 06, 2014

And we all know what Christmas means for all mmodal employees... OUR ANNUAL PAY CUT!!! Any guesses what it will be this year?  I'm betting on losing another 3 days of vacation and having SR pay cut to 4 cpl for everybody, even those grandfathered in at 6 cpl.   At that point social security will be a no-brainer for me. can hardly wait ...

Have Been Doing Great On Audits...99.93 For August...
Sep 12, 2014

Now I get slapped on the wrist for producing slightly less that 150 LPH for 2 weeks in August....I can't win!   ...

Moderators, A Question From A Newbie
Aug 20, 2010

There's a job on the job seekers board asking for Orthopedic transcribers it says immediate, but there's no link to send a resume and they don't identlfy themselves.  Could a moderator verify this is a legit position? ...

TO THE MODERATORS - Why Can't I Delete Messages?
Sep 05, 2010

Edit/Delete only lets me edit, and even then it won't accept my password.  I use the same one every time.  Thanks. ...

Moderators WHY Did You Remove That Last Message??
Dec 08, 2011

My gosh both posts were specific posts about TECHNICAL HELP and they BOTH GET REMOVED???  WHY?????????? ...

The Moderators Need To Just Nuke This Board
Mar 20, 2014

xx ...

Question For Admins/moderators:
Jul 16, 2014

Can MTstars consider requiring MTSOs to disclose pay rates on the Job Seekers board?  This information would help tremendously for those of us looking for work.  Many companies require testing and the pay rate is not disclosed beforehand.  I am really tired of testing for companies, only to then find out they pay slave wages. Please, please, admins, discuss this issue and consider REQUIRING MTSOs to disclose their pay rates.  ...

Anyone Know What Happened To The Moderators Post
Apr 10, 2015

Subject was To posters from last night. I was following it and it was starting to get interesting and then it was gone. Why would she take it down? It was starting to get nasty so maybe thats why she took it down. ...

Please Add July And August Tabs To The Other Boards
Aug 07, 2014

... ...

Moderators: What Happened To Prayer Board?
Nov 13, 2009

nm ...

Question For Moderators. I Have Posted 2 Messages In The Last
Sep 25, 2014

24 hours specifically checking the box notify me at the above email.  I have checked on my posts and both received responses, however I never got a notification email.  Is this a glitch?  Just wanted you to know so you could check on it. ...

Still No AllType Paycheck For August 15th Pay Period
Sep 03, 2010

Just an update...I'm still jumping through hoops for this paycheck.  Then I'll have a paycheck that should be mailed next week, also.  I'm wondering how long I'll have to wait for that one or if I will ever see either of these checks.  It's only around 300 combined, but that's 300 I need for bills...I have a family to take care of.... ...

How Do I Contact The Moderators? Tried To Send Message, But It Wouldn't Go Through...sm
Nov 23, 2011

A box appeared and said to type in characters, but there were no characters that appeared?  If the moderators wish to contact me at the above e-mail address, that will be fine. ...

Working For AllType Has Received Their Paycheck For The Pay Period Ending August 15th?
Sep 01, 2010

Hi.  Just wondering if anyone currently working for AllType has received their paycheck for the pay period ending August 15th?  I am still waiting on this and am worried it has been lost in the mail or something.  I'm assuming it would have been mailed on August 25th.  Is this correct?  Thanks for any help.  I'm worried, and I have a ton of bills to pay and a family. ...

Keystrokes Is Going To A "time Clock" System In August?
Jun 09, 2011

So, have you heard that Keystrokes is going to a "time clock" system in August?  If this really goes through, this may be the straw... I have put up with all the other stuff going on there.  I constantly help out on other accounts as well as getting my own work done.  But, if I have to punch a clock, when I have been able to flex for 4 years, I don't think I'm gonna do it!  First off, there is no way I can sit for 8 hours straight.  I get my work done in 4 hours or so and then ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...