A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Question for moderators. I have posted 2 messages in the last - sm

Posted: Sep 25, 2014

24 hours specifically checking the box notify me at the above email.  I have checked on my posts and both received responses, however I never got a notification email.  Is this a glitch?  Just wanted you to know so you could check on it.

Not moderator, but... - see msg

[ In Reply To ..]
If someone answers as a reply to a reply (if you know what I mean), you don't get an e-mail. You'll only get an e-mail if it's a direct reply to your original post, if that makes sense.

You can opt to get an e-mail to replies to replies by selection Options, Edit message, and clicking on the "receive e-mails to this post..." or words thereabouts.

Similar Messages:

TO THE MODERATORS - Why Can't I Delete Messages?
Sep 05, 2010

Edit/Delete only lets me edit, and even then it won't accept my password.  I use the same one every time.  Thanks. ...

Okay Now I KNOW I Have Posted TWO Messages
Nov 13, 2014

and both have disappeared!  I want to know WHY!!!! ...

Why Cant I Delete My Posted Messages
Jun 28, 2010

Just wondering. ...

How Come There Are SO Many Messages Posted To The Wrong Boards Lately?
Nov 18, 2010

Messages are appearing on the main board for word help, questions about companies, and those looking for jobs. Messages are posted on the Job Seeker's board for questions about companies.  Is there that many new people on this board that haven't read the guidelines or checked the different boards out before posting or is everyone just in a hurry and decide to post wherever or whatever board they are on? Sorry, people, but I'm in a bad mood today and when I go to t ...

Thank You Moderators
Jun 04, 2012

I appreciate your quick actions. ...

Thank You Moderators For Taking My
Jul 24, 2012

suggestion and putting it to use.  I can only hope these places will realize what we are disliking!! ...

How About Proposing To The Moderators
Jan 19, 2015

being permitted to advertise on the Job Seeker's board which have 10 or more "dislikes" on the ad page/s? Or if not outright ban because of the 10 dislikes, how about the 10 dislikes triggering an 'internal investigation,' let's say, in which we are 'invited' to state our respective cases as to why we think said company should be banned, in a 'safe' environment. What thinks u? ...

Moderators, A Question From A Newbie
Aug 20, 2010

There's a job on the job seekers board asking for Orthopedic transcribers it says immediate, but there's no link to send a resume and they don't identlfy themselves.  Could a moderator verify this is a legit position? ...

Moderators WHY Did You Remove That Last Message??
Dec 08, 2011

My gosh both posts were specific posts about TECHNICAL HELP and they BOTH GET REMOVED???  WHY?????????? ...

Moderators: Please Enable The August Tab
Aug 14, 2012

thanks ...

The Moderators Need To Just Nuke This Board
Mar 20, 2014

xx ...

Question For Admins/moderators:
Jul 16, 2014

Can MTstars consider requiring MTSOs to disclose pay rates on the Job Seekers board?  This information would help tremendously for those of us looking for work.  Many companies require testing and the pay rate is not disclosed beforehand.  I am really tired of testing for companies, only to then find out they pay slave wages. Please, please, admins, discuss this issue and consider REQUIRING MTSOs to disclose their pay rates.  ...

Anyone Know What Happened To The Moderators Post
Apr 10, 2015

Subject was To posters from last night. I was following it and it was starting to get interesting and then it was gone. Why would she take it down? It was starting to get nasty so maybe thats why she took it down. ...

Moderators: What Happened To Prayer Board?
Nov 13, 2009

nm ...

How Do I Contact The Moderators? Tried To Send Message, But It Wouldn't Go Through...sm
Nov 23, 2011

A box appeared and said to type in characters, but there were no characters that appeared?  If the moderators wish to contact me at the above e-mail address, that will be fine. ...

Are any negatives messages posted here making you target for layoff???? ...

Cannot See Messages
Aug 19, 2014

All day long, there messages have not been coming up.  Just the name of the forum, but no threads.  I am hoping the mod will see this message and see what can be done. Thanks! ...

I'm An IC And Get Rude Messages From QA?
May 22, 2012

I don't even really work "for" these people and I get emails that are not only unprofessional but extremely rude.  So after working for 12 years with this company we get a new QA and she thinks she can blast me because I've been in the hospital and didn't work for a week? Yes, I'm very mad. ...

What's Up With All Removed Messages Here?
Oct 12, 2014

Xx ...

Cannot Post New Messages
Mar 09, 2015

Which Messages Are Right? The Positive Or The Negative?
May 11, 2010

Let's say you have worked for a company and you're happy. You're probably going to post positive things. Let's say your co-worker got negative feedback from QA or even got fired. The messages that co-worker writes are going to be completely different from yours. Which messages are right? ...

Messages Not Turning Purple
Mar 17, 2012

The messages stopped turning purple after I click on them. How can I get them to stay purple. I asked this the other day, and someone was kind enough to tell me to delete cookies, which I did, but the messages are still staying blue. I have Internet Explorer 9. Any other help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! :o) ...

How Do You View Older Messages?
Apr 24, 2013

(Like, say, from yesterday). ...

Beware Of YouTube Messages Sent On Facebook.
Mar 18, 2010

I just spent 3 hours on the phone to get rid of a virus I picked up on Facebook.  My aunt had sent me an email to watch a video on YouTube, but when you go to it there is a message that you that you need to update Adobe.  That is when it attacks.  It sends you to different websites when you try to go to McAfee, Microsoft, etc.   It is called Koobface.  Be careful, I had it on both my desktop and laptop.  ...

Okay, This Is Getting Ridiculous. Who Can Delete Messages Besides The Moderator?
Jun 26, 2010

I posted twice on this board asking specific questions. Both were deleted. Why? I recieved no message from the moderator, so what's going on? Can anyone answer? ...

BOF/EOF Error Messages With EbeyondTXT With Nuance
Oct 08, 2013

I am curious to see if any other transcriptionist who works for Nuance have had problems with EOF/BOF error message at the end of completing a job to send through? ...

My Message Was Harmless Yet Removed! Why Does The Moderator Leave All Kinds Of Bashing Messages But
Oct 25, 2011

seems out of sort, sorry! Just don't get it! ...

I Checked Posts And A Lot Of Messages Said This Company Paid "above Average" ...sm
Jul 02, 2012

so I applied ...... 7-1/2 cpl ST, 3-1/2 for VR.  Sigh.   In 1982, I made 10 cpl for a gross line.  I realize those days are long gone, but soon I will be flipping hamburgers. ...

Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here Or Not,
Dec 23, 2009

I thought this was a really cute and interesting way to raise money for breast cancer awareness.  Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in Portland, Oregon made this video to help raise funds and it looks like they had such a fun time doing it.  And they even included all different departments of the hospital.  It brightened up my morning a little and made me smile, and I wanted to share with you.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEdVfyt-mLw   ...

I Posted This Below Also.
Jan 23, 2013

Just to try to help any exasperated MTs out that are hesitant to leave the house for the work field.  My stepson has a REAL at-home job and he loves it.  He works for a company called New Corp, you can Google that.  He works a real 40-hour per week schedule, although you can opt for part-time if you need to supplement MT income.  He answers calls and troubleshoots for Direct TV.  He also gets the full Direct TV package for free as a benefit of the job.  When he answ ...