A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Don't know why HDSM would send stupid message about Flex Time, with all this MOT - - CoonHound

Posted: Mar 26, 2015

What schedule!?!

Similar Messages:

Confused About People Laid Off Part Time Flex, Thought Flex Position Was Eliminated Years Ago
Aug 17, 2013

I am part time but not flex. I wanted to go flex but my CCM told me that they no longer had flex positions available. This was probably 2 years ago.  How is everyone part time flex? ...

Flex Time
May 12, 2012

I was just reading over at the Department of Labor website. It seems to me that many MTSOs have changed the original meaning of "flex time"for employees. Used to be that we had X hours in a day to work our schedule.  (example: 12 hours flexible time to work 7 hours).  Suddenly, it is now 8 hours to work 8 hours with strict adherence.  So, one might say this is done in office jobs.  But when I worked in an office for many years, we were on the clock for everyt ...

Can Anyone Tell Me How Flex Time Works
Apr 11, 2010

at Medquist.  I may be taking a different job but kind of wanted to keep this just in case I hate it or the pay is even worse, though I doubt that will happen.  Is there a minimum?  Are you just on call for heavy times?  Just there for trades, etc.?  TIA ...

Part-time Flex
Mar 23, 2011

I have been Part-Time Flex for years, but sup wants me to switch to Part-Time.  What's so different between the two? ...

Does Nuance Have Flex Time?
Nov 21, 2012

Does Nuance offer flex time?  I work for Accentus and they're  very flexible when it comes to when I have to work; nobody says anything as long as I produce, whether I get on a 6 am, off at 7, on again at 9, off at 2, on again at 7 off 9, etc.  I'm going to have a huge problem if there's no flexibility in my schedule. ...

What's The Hour And Line Count Differences Between Part Time And Flex Part Time?
Jan 12, 2012

I'm currently flex part time only working 18 hours a week but I do have a set schedule.  What are the requirments for part-time and how may hours per week do you have to work.  Also, is there a difference between the line counts for part time and flex part time. Thanks. ...

Any Work For Part Time Flex People?
Mar 26, 2010

I'm part time 24+ a week right now...looking to decrease hours but want to make sure I can get at least 10 hours a week.  Will I have trouble getting that?  When I was hired they said they couldn't guarantee flex PT hours, so....? ...

How Do I Contact The Moderators? Tried To Send Message, But It Wouldn't Go Through...sm
Nov 23, 2011

A box appeared and said to type in characters, but there were no characters that appeared?  If the moderators wish to contact me at the above e-mail address, that will be fine. ...

First Time Right - Send To QA Without Getting A Pay Cut
Mar 14, 2011

Wow - I never really paid much attention to this - I don't send much to QA - but I just ran some numbers and realized how very little you can send to QA without getting a pay cut - geesh - I mean I hardly send anything and the one week it came out to 4.75% - I'll be more cognizant of it from here on out that's for sure. ...

Swap Board Stupid/First Time Right Flawed
May 04, 2010

Swap Board...maybe for part timers..but I will not go near it as a full time person.  I am not risking needing a day off by floating a shift, hoping somebody takes it..then finding another shift.  I will use other methods. First Time Right - the accessing old reports part.  I have in fact been helped by this a great deal. The problem is it is takes forever to go through a myriad of reports hoping to find the one that possibly will help you.  I like the Repository MUCH B ...

I-MedX Time Sheets. Can't Send And MN Is "no Longer
Dec 16, 2014

nm ...

Wondering What Everyone Does When OOW..flex Or Not Flex Sm
Jan 02, 2015

What do you all do when you are OOW?  Do you flex and come back later in the day, flex to a different day of the pay week, use your PTO, or take time off without pay? I usually flex and make up later in day or another day, but really getting tired of that, but need the money, even as little as it is these days. Makes for very long days, as you all know.  Starting out working first shift and then having work to midnight is awful. Besides, do not feel right about cutting into other peop ...

Please "flex" Your Time.
Nov 10, 2012

Yet another email this morning stating volumes are low, please flex your time.  Can someone explain to me exactly what this means?  In actuality, aren't they asking/expecting us to be available all day until there is actual work, instead of the schedule we signed up for?  ...

How Do You Send The Question? Typed It, But What Do I Check To Send It?
Apr 17, 2013

nm ...

Can This Stupid Company Find Anything More Stupid To Do?
Aug 29, 2013

Ugh, I never encountered this before.  I have some different accounts.  There is this INANE gender check which kicks out he or she if it is not the patient's gender.  OMG, the dumas people who have nothing better to do and set this up apparently do not realize males may have mothers or girl friends and vice versa.  I'm so sick of wasting my time fixing the worthless things they have set up to make things "easier" for us.  We'd be better off if maybe t ...

DO NOT Be Dumb Like Me.........stupid, Stupid,stupid
Jan 20, 2011

I had it all. The job I wanted through SOAP Transcription. One little thing got me fired and I don't want it to happen to any of you regardless if you're new or a veteran of the field. Most of us at home workers, with whomever we work for, have rules about the internet. That being said, I was towards the end of my shift last Sunday, and wanted to check the score of a football game. I figured it was only once, what could it hurt. Well, now I know, all too painfully.  I wasn't ...

What Does The HDSM Do?
Dec 10, 2014

Honestly, I'd like to know if anybody knows.  I know she doesn't answer the phone, and rarely answers emails.  She only rarely sends out the backlog emails.  So, what is her job? ...

I Used To Like My HDSM
Jan 08, 2015

Yes, I'm one of those rare people who used to like her HDSM.  When we changed to the POD system, the only thing that made me happy was that I kept her as my HDSM so I "knew I could talk to her."  Whenever I've had an issue, I was able to call her or email her and request a call, and she always called and we always smoothed over the issue.  That was then.  This is now.  Yes, I've talked to her (finally!!) and I left the conversation feeling good and like I ...

New HDSM SM
Mar 25, 2015

So, HDSM Says
Apr 03, 2015

down. Oh, but BTW, she will be gone Easter weekend. :D ...

HDSM
Apr 28, 2015

I have found out through the grapevine that my "HDSM" is out?.... What kind of "HDSM" doesn't send an email to her MT's letting them know whom to contact in her absence? Was I by chance the only one who didn't receive the email? My "HDSM" is BR. ...

HDSM And PC E-Mails
Jan 10, 2014

I used to keep MModal e-mail open all day, but the e-mails have become so negative and downright nasty that I am only checking it now a few times a day.  It is a distraction and demoralizing and effects my work.  Anyone else? ...

Threats And The HDSM
May 08, 2014

Is anyone else as tired as I am of the HDSM who can never send out an e-mail that isn't ending in some sort of threat?  They can never come out and tell you the truth about anything (losing clients for example), but they sure can sling the threats.  I am so over it. ...

HDSM On PTO For A Week!!
Oct 04, 2014

Breathed a sigh of relief when I read that.  It is so nice to know I will get a week's vacation from the useless e-mails -- now if only the PCs would take some time off.  It would be such a huge relief to work through a week peacefully without holding my breath every time I hear the e-mail bing.  I imagine my line count might actually increase. ...

Question For HDSM
Feb 26, 2015

What is the purpose of sending out updates regarding available work throughout the day?  It is awfully frustrating and defeating to see that there is work in your group and then not receive any work from your group throughout the entire shift.  Please have the cojones to answer this question.  Thanks. ...

HDSM/TSA And MM Are REALLY Out Of Their Minds If
Apr 14, 2015

they expect someone to get up in the middle of the night to work an hour of OT.  (Same if you worked nights and were expected to get up and put in an hour dring the day).  That is just unreal and so very, very, very WRONG!!!!  Just what is going on!!  I remember when they screamed if you had 5 minutes of OT on your time card.  ...

The HDSM Who Cried Wolf
Oct 17, 2014

Says there are almost 300 jobs, asks for people to work OT all weekend -- and then bam 10 minutes later I run out of work.  It just goes from bad to worse here. ...

I Know How You All Feel Now About Having A Silent HDSM.
Oct 20, 2014

Back in August my very awesome HDSM was let go suddenly and our group was merged with another group.  My new HDSM seems to only send out vague backlogs (a single number for her entire BOB, which means nothing to me) and constantly seems to ask for OT whether it seems we need it or not (this weekend it was 10 minutes before I ran out of work, and I get everything in her BOB).  Anyway, whenever I try emailing her about something, I rarely, if ever, get a response.  It's quite f ...

GEM Award?? Really? I Cant Think Of A Single PC TSA Or HDSM
May 18, 2015

puh-lease!!!  ...

We Had A Conference Call With Our HDSM Today...
Oct 22, 2014

...to announce she (KK) has been promoted to a team scheduling type of position at MM starting early next month and another HDSM by the initials of KM will be taking over for KK. According to KK, KM is really nice and there are other MTs who are excited that she is taking over for KK.  Whatever.  I've only been with MM for 8 months so it's not going to rattle my world all that much.  KK was nice and I will miss her, so only time will tell if KM is as nice as KK says she ...