A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Amphion loses 3 major EditScript accounts to EPIC - scribester

Posted: Jun 21, 2014

Amphion loses 3 EditScript accounts to EPIC over the past 2 weeks.  It was so "epic" to lose 3 accounts in the course of 2 weeks.  What was not so epic was being trained on a new account from hell with 101 rules pertaining to demographic reporting for freaking pend notes.  One will spend half the day reporting back to client on missed information.  I do not think so.  Truly time to jump ship.   

I'm pretty sure this is why some companies are - looking at switching to coding, instead. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
V

Similar Messages:

Imedx Loses Two Accounts Today
Feb 09, 2015

Per notice this morning, IMEDX loses two accounts, no longer have access. Merry Christmas. ...

Epic/Editscript
Dec 04, 2011

The hospital I work for changed over the Editscript last year.  Changeover went relatively smoothly, and we still had plenty of work to keep all the transcriptionists busy (after we stopped outsourcing the overflow we used to have).  Recently, the hospital switched to Epic electronic medical record system, and within a week the transcription workload plumeted to probably 40% of our former workload --not enough to keep our transcription staff busy.  It seems the doctors/nurses/etc ...

Any Info On Breitner For EditScript Accounts, Company In General?
May 27, 2013

Get paid not so well for VR work on time with small PTO paid for part-time, but accounts have chunks of good work suddenly removed from the queue as I am working and older, undesirable work left for "me," and am very disappointed.  This is on 2 accounts and a different explanation for each, but the unifying factor is Breitner, who says they do not assign work.  Never had this problem in 30 years with other companies or accounts.  If there was another vendor or inhouse people, they ...

If Accounts Are " Going To EPIC ?"
Feb 28, 2014

Does anyone know what it means if accounts are "Going to EPIC?"  Just curious if that means India.  ...

Does Anyone Who Works On Epic Find That Once A Facility Goes To Epic You Have Some Work Left To
Sep 05, 2012

continue to do.  ...

Regarding Epic System. How Will The EMRs Do Regarding OR Reports. Will That Go To Epic Or Will The
Dec 20, 2011

speech or straight transcription.  Just wondering about that and DS, Consults, etc. ...

MAJOR, MAJOR PROBLEMS This Morning With
Sep 11, 2010

Cannot get the voice to download all the way causing me to not finish report completely. ...

* Imedx And Major, Major Changes In 2 Weeks, Probably
Feb 14, 2015

Okay, let's sum it up: 1. Imedx hid information on losing more than one account for months, this is a fact. 2. Number one above is confirmed by Imedx having an acct going to EPIC, and a few days later 3 accounts that we "do not have access to anymore" as stated by manager. 3. Number two above did not say we lost, or Nuance took back, etc., just "no access." 4. In other words, work shifted to cheaper folks, we get that. 5. Lack of any emails in 2 weeks regarding what is going on is abso ...

As Far As Epic Goes, What Will Happen To OR Reports On Epic. Will
Aug 02, 2012

that also do away with MTs doing OR reports which is about all I really do. ...

Do Some Of The Hospitals That Use DQS Also Use Epic Or Will Epic Replace
Aug 08, 2012

DQS completely and the hospital will drop MQ.  Just curious about that.  It seems Epic is the way to go and was not sure if that can be interspersed with DQS or eliminate MQ altogether with DQS.  ...

Nuances Loses $25.8M Last Quarter--see Link
May 01, 2013

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100690643 ...

Well, It Happened. Nuance Loses A Huge Account To....
Sep 11, 2013

NUANCE!  Yes, that's right.  The account I have had for 5 + years has now gone with Dragon EHR according to email from TSM today. How do you like them apples? ...

And Imedx Finally Loses Texas Account
Mar 19, 2015

No work at all today to me. The account is little to nil. Texas account officially gone I think. ...

Editscript - How To Check My Line Count In Editscript? 
May 18, 2013

Can anybody tell me how to check my line count in Editscript?  ...

For Anyone That Works At TTS Are The Accounts Difficult Accounts And
Jul 09, 2013

how is the platform.  I know people have negative comments about them but are there any positive ones.  I would only try it PT and IC.  Not sure that would work out or not.  ...

I Assume The Bayscribe Accounts Are The Old MDI-MD Accounts -- Sm
Jan 30, 2014

is that correct? If so, are CB and DF still involved? I love Bayscribe, and I was thinking about biting the bullet and applying to Nuance for some PT work, but I kind of butted heads with the 2 ladies and so I don't want to waste my time. Thanks for your input. ...

Any Difference In EditScript MT 9 And EditScript MT 9.12?
Dec 29, 2011

Does anyone know if there is any difference in EditScript MT 9 and EditScript MT 9.12?  If there is, how can we update this? It seems that my new place of employments line counting is not the same as my old place of employment.  New employer has EditScript 9, while my old work had EditScript 9.12, and my line count was much more at my previous employer.  Now it seems I can put out tons of work and see not much for lines...  Very frustrating. When questioning my employer now, they say t ...

Major Help Please!
Jul 20, 2010

The word is "hyerekplexia" or is it "hyperkeplexia" ???????  My Stedman's keeps sayingit is hyperekplexia and the doctor keeps correcting me with hyperkeplexia. And on the off chance that I am correct, do I just change it to what he wants and let it go?    ...

Major Changes - What Next
Dec 09, 2013

Hi All. Hope you are healthy and doing well in general. I'm new to posting on this site, though have been following it for years, receiving some invaluable information and tips. Thank you for that. Recently, however, I've been faced with upcoming termination in a few months due to my current employer's decision to outsource to Amphion. I know very little about this company, though from what I am learning it sounds like MTs are earning anywhere from 8-14 dollars per hour. Can anyon ...

OK I Have A Major Issue At TTS - Anyone Else?
May 07, 2010

I work for a company whose initials are TTS.  I was told that QA works on editing and transcribing too and QA has the ability to assign work to themselves.  In other words not only do they take work away from the MT but they can choose which work/dictators they want to do.  Isn't this a conflict of interest?   I know other companies do not allow double dipping but it was confirmed to me TTS does this and that the QA people have the ability to pick and cho ...

Wmx/Nuance -- Any Major Changes?
Aug 22, 2011

Have there been any major changes in benefits/wages, etc. since the buyout?  ...

Major Brain Fog
Jul 03, 2012

Okay ladies, do you ever have a case of brain fog?  I've had it for the last 2 days. I have it at this very moment! For some reason, doctors I usually have no trouble with sound like the teacher from Charlie Brown, and things I *know* are simple are escaping my comprehension. Do I need more vitamins? Clean my ears? Am I just sick of this s***?  ...

Major Errors?
May 28, 2013

Does anyone else run into this? I get all these major error reports from Fiesa, all of a sudden, one after another, with errors that I know, after 15 years of doing this job, I would not have made. I know with certainty that these errors would not escape me.  Anyone else get this kind of BS? ...

Another Major Error
Jul 29, 2013

Thought I was going to make it through today with no Major error but no such luck.  I typed "There are" and they heard "The"  Trust me either way the sentence says the same thing and in no way changes the meaning of the sentence so I get dinged a major error for this.  I really hope these quality people get good bonuses for these type things.  Just another major error to add to my very long list.  More in the last 2 weeks then in my entire career of being a transcription ...

Am I The Only One Getting Major Alerts Almost Every Day???
Aug 25, 2013

It seems like every morning when I check my email there is at least one major alert in my box - no critical - but always something that they are complaining about.  The one today was completely ridiculous, I don't want to be too specific just in case they read this board but I did what they said I didn't do.  Going to contest but so maddening!!!  It seems the harder I try the more they just pick me apart about stuff. ...

Anybody Else Getting A Lot Of Major Errors QC1 Lately?
Oct 06, 2013

I know these don't count towards bonuses etc but it still unnerves me to open my email nearly every day and seeing these stupid alerts with my percentage in the tank.  Some of them I take full credit for others I dispute but it still shakes me up so therefore some of the mistakes I make is just because I am nervous about literally everything I type.  ...

Got Another MAJOR Error....
Jun 11, 2014

.....for missing a pronoun at the begininng of a sentence... Symptoms started instead of His symptoms started....major error?  I think not.  Minus 1.0 whole point for me! There is no consistency in the grading of reports.  And again I say, this is a subjective error...someone heard it, I did not and it does not matter anyway.  Doctors do not dictate complete sentences all the time. Not to mention the fact that this NP dictator is ALL over the place...go back here, change ...

Major Error - R U Serious?
Jun 23, 2014

These FIESA fiends gave me a major error for leaving out the word "includes" after a header.  It's all I can do to do this job these days with my son seriously ill.  The last thing I need is this incessant nit-picking. ...

How Is This A Major Error?
Aug 04, 2014

radiology. Electrocardiogram shows a sinus mechanism, right bundle branch block. The rate is radiology. She had electrocardiogramshows a sinus mechanism, right bundle branch block. The rate is ?????? From the BS doctor (those are his initials) who is a horrible ESL dictator that I spend a lot of time straight typing--waste of my time.    ...

Major Error
Feb 24, 2015

Need advice, should I even bother?  VR transcribed patient is a 9-1/2-year old xxxx.  Got major error and corrected to 9-year and 7-month-old xxxx.   Is that truly a major error???  Of course it was on short report so completely screwed my percentage, so frustrating and irritating.  Let me know what you think guys?  ...