A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

And Imedx Finally loses Texas account - Ug

Posted: Mar 19, 2015

No work at all today to me. The account is little to nil. Texas account officially gone I think.

Account initials - mino

[ In Reply To ..]
Are the initials of this account M---?

TX account - imedxMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I saw 1 job today, but when we couldn't keep up with the account, I had a feeling that we were going to lose it. That's what happens when you start firing people instead of giving them backup accounts and force others to have to go to part-time... On top of that lowering the bonus rate does not give anyone incentive to want to help out... If we get nothing tomorrow, you know we're done since that's usually the busiest day on that account... We SHALL see!

If you had a feeling... - see message

[ In Reply To ..]
the account would be lost, and if there was so much work on that account (claiming the need for a backup account) why not work it even without the bonus? Doesn't make sense to me. People don't want to work, and pffff, you claim the account is gone, who's fault is that? If you need the money, you work, I know I do. Can't blame the client for going elsewhere.

But then again, why come on here and make assumptions.

Tell me in my response where - imedxMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I said I didn't work... I'll wait!
Wait for what? - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

You cry you need work, then you - say you will not work unless

[ In Reply To ..]
you get the bonus, and where has that gotten you? Money is money, jobs are being cut everywhere, not only transcription. I work as much as I can to pay my bills.

If you were stubborn and a prima donna, it is no wonder the account would go elsewhere.

Read my response over again - imedxMT

[ In Reply To ..]
and then come back at me again! I was talking about why we weren't able to keep in TAT because of what they've done in the past couple of weeks, not what I did personally. I wasn't fired and I NEVER said I didn't work... People need to stop being so defensive and actually read before they get upset about what people are posting... If you had read what I ACTUALLY said you wouldn't be jumping to erroneous conclusions.

Why give back up accounts when an account - was out of TAT?

[ In Reply To ..]
Probably fired people who weren't working or who needed incentive to help out, who didn't meet minimums. They probably should have gotten rid of that baggage a long time ago.

Imedx loses account - Goose

[ In Reply To ..]
I have had zero (0) jobs since I signed on a few hours ago. Computer on, and I am "engaged to wait" with nothing at all being downloaded. It sure feels like a lost account to me. They have not told us a darn thing, so here on this forum is where we get our crumbs of information. Hopefully they will enlighten us soon so we can get on with our futures, whatever that holds, and maybe unemployment for a short while. I hope this will be my very last transcription/editing job. Used to really love it, for a good 20 years...now not so much. Hard to be positive and upbeat when circumstances like this happen. Please don't call me a whiner. I'm not whining. Facts are facts.

I'm getting work so far, so I am wondering if it's my account? sm - Here today?

[ In Reply To ..]
Would like the initials of the account that is gone. I've had plenty of work all week, but I suppose that is subject to change.

Imedx account - Goose

[ In Reply To ..]
The account I work for used to be TT, now Imedx, oncology account in Texas, starts with MDA. What account do you still have work for (initials)? Lucky you.

Acute care sm - Here today?

[ In Reply To ..]
Long time Texas TT account (MH)

Lost or off-shored??? sm - colleen

[ In Reply To ..]
I do not work for Imedx but reading these posts the last few months I have to wonder if it is even possible to hemorrhage so many accounts so quickly. Is it more likely that massive volumes of work are just being dumped to India?

I worked for IMedx and went to another company. Now I have been seeing the old accounts. sm - FedUP

[ In Reply To ..]
The company I went to has new accounts, and so far, three of them I have seen are old IMedx accounts. Not offshore but to another one of the bigger but not biggest companies. I think some is probably being sent offshore but other accounts are definitely going to other services, at least one.

Similar Messages:

Imedx Loses Two Accounts Today
Feb 09, 2015

Per notice this morning, IMEDX loses two accounts, no longer have access. Merry Christmas. ...

Well, It Happened. Nuance Loses A Huge Account To....
Sep 11, 2013

NUANCE!  Yes, that's right.  The account I have had for 5 + years has now gone with Dragon EHR according to email from TSM today. How do you like them apples? ...

** Imedx Big Account Problem
Nov 21, 2014

I secretly predictated that Imedx/TT would end up losing a major, major account. Now, it is coming true, unfortunately. Repeatedly out of TAT, scrambling to get warm bodies for MONTHS!, offering pathetic bonus for MONTHS! to get people helping on a sinking ship, telling us to dump our PTOs before year end, email completely broken at Imedx, numerous MTs jumping ship because of impending iceberg in front of Imedx ship, etc etc. I have seen this so many times, it is a bad joke. One account in par ...

TT/IMEDX Cancer Account
Jan 29, 2015

Has anyone heard about what's going on with Imedx's cancer account. I have only gotten a few reports today and have heard nothing from the manager today, even though I sent her a message. Does anyone know what's going on? ...

! Imedx To Lose Major Account
Nov 22, 2014

If  you woke up this morning with several hundred jobs out of TAT on a major account for IMEDX, you should not be surprised. Imedx made their bed when they offered 12 hour TAT versus the 24 hour TAT that was prior, just to get an account. This is nothing new, this industry's MTSO have been lowering the bar just to get more accounts. QA over the years has gotten tougher, which a subjective 98.5% pass rate. When I tell everyone that my grandkid got a 97.4% on a test and was expelled, th ...

Account That TransTech/Imedx Just Lost
Dec 09, 2014

We were told it went to a competitor and that the client just decided to move in a different direction.  Can anyone verify this to be truth?  Or did it really go to India and we are just being told it went to a competitor.  Also, does anyone know how many MTs are going to have to be dispersed amongst other primary accounts? ...

IMEDX Gives 10 Day Notice On Big Hospital Account
Feb 15, 2015

A 10 day notice has been given on a longstanding hospital account. Employees on this account will be moved to other accounts (September 30, 2013). Remember the goold old days when we were notified 10 days before losing an account? Don't you think it's odd Imedx does not do this anymore? Multiple accounts go down last month and not a peep, just locked out? ...

Nuances Loses $25.8M Last Quarter--see Link
May 01, 2013

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100690643 ...

Amphion Loses 3 Major EditScript Accounts To EPIC
Jun 21, 2014

Amphion loses 3 EditScript accounts to EPIC over the past 2 weeks.  It was so "epic" to lose 3 accounts in the course of 2 weeks.  What was not so epic was being trained on a new account from hell with 101 rules pertaining to demographic reporting for freaking pend notes.  One will spend half the day reporting back to client on missed information.  I do not think so.  Truly time to jump ship.    ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

Texas TAA
Jan 12, 2010

FYI:  The one-stop for Texas contact, David Smith, is very prompt in responding.  He does indicate that Medquist has been requested to supply a list of names if and when any are laid off.  While not specifically addressed, he gives the impression that we must be laid off before we can apply. ...

Anyone Work For MTS Out Of Texas?
Jan 18, 2010

Would anyone who works for MTS out of Texas drop me an email? I have a couple of questions. ...

Reporting USA Out Of Texas?
Aug 01, 2010

anyone work for them? ...

B's Keys In Texas
Dec 06, 2010

Anyone have experience with a company called B's Keys in Texas?  I can't even find a website. Thank you. ...

If You Live In Texas And Own An RV
Apr 06, 2013

If you live in Texas (or maybe Louisiana) and own your own RV, consider being a gate guard at a natural gas field. The pay is about $15 an hour and that's 24 hours a day. And while you're sitting in that RV, guess what you can be doing. ...

Transtech Out Of Texas
Jan 06, 2014

I'm looking for some recent info on Transtech out of Texas.  I've checked the archives and read a lot of  mixed reviews.  Is there anyone currently working for them or who has worked for them in the recent past who can give me some honest feedback on how they are to work for?  Is running out of work a major issue there?  Are you able to make a good living working for them?  Do they for the most part leave you alone to do your work and treat their MTs well?  I don't want to ...

If You Live In Texas
Jan 11, 2015

Baylor Grapevine is looking for a coder, either CCS or CPC, with only ONE MONTH of experience. ...

KS OT Case In Texas: MTSO Has To Pay
Nov 11, 2009

There's a post buried below regarding overtime and a case lost by Keystrokes in Texas.  A KS poster (probably the owner) states "It is a lie".  It's not a lie.  Here's the publicly accessible truth. The link for the original charges is listed below this post.  The Final Judgment 6/19/09 is below and states that all Keystrokes employees must be informed.  These files are open to the public to view. -------------------------------------------------------- ...

HIPAA??? Privacy??? Texas???
Oct 06, 2010

And they DARE to threaten US with HIPAA??  What a crashing joke!! http://www.theaustinbulldog.org/index.php/Main-Articles/Main-Articles/department-of-state-health-services.html     ...

Keystrokes Just Bought MTS Of Texas. Sm
Mar 31, 2011

I am nervous and excited at the same time.  It's been a long time since I was an employee, so it will be a change.  I have a few friends who went there last year and are very happy, so I am sure it will be a good thing for all of us.  The drawback is that I feel too old for change, and I know things will.  ...

Texas Health Resources
Apr 07, 2011

Does anyone work for this group of hospitals in Texas?  They hire their own transcriptionists as employees.  Sure would appreciate some feedback.  Thanks.   ...

Medtech - Tyler, Texas
Sep 17, 2011

Does anyone know anything about this company you can share?  Thanks so much! ...

SmartMed Out Of Brenham,Texas
Nov 28, 2011

Question short and sweet.  Anybody familiar with this company? ...

Just Saw That Texas Requires Coders To Be
Sep 29, 2012

I was just looking at the Tarrant County College website.  It is in Ft Worth.  It said that medical coders in Texas are required to be certified.  Anyone have more info on that? I think it is a great idea.   ...

Omniscribes San Antonio, Texas
Jan 17, 2013

Any info for the above company? Thanks! ...

Medscription Solutions In Texas
Jan 24, 2013

Does anyone work for or know anything about Medscription Solutions in Texas?  Saw an ad for a transcription job that pays $25 an hour; sounds too good to be true. ...

PRN Transcription, Inc. In Plano, Texas - Any Info?
Oct 19, 2011

Does anyone have any information on PRN Transcription, Inc. in Plano, Texas? ...

Texas State University RHIA
Sep 28, 2012

I learned yesterday that the TSU post baccaulaureate certificate requires only 15 hours.  Wow.  I can't stop thinking about it.  I'm going to see if I can get accepted (yes I live in Texas).  ...

Global Info Systems, Texas
Mar 30, 2013

Just wanted to know has anyone worked for this company. I have been "hired", but have not sent my paperwork to them as of yet. I am unsure about this company.  Would love to hear from anyone who has worked for them, and give their input. Also, if anyone else knows of a good transcription company to work for, it would be appreciated. ...

Anyone Heard Of PRN Transcription, INC Out Of Plano Texas?
Aug 28, 2014

Anyone heard of PRN Transcription, INC out of Plano Texas? Are they a good company to work for? I seen they have an ad on Mtjobs for clinic work and I am interested in clinic work.  I would appreciate feedback please good or bad. ...