A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Imedx Loses Two Accounts Today - Tass

Posted: Feb 09, 2015

Per notice this morning, IMEDX loses two accounts, no longer have access. Merry Christmas.

Is this a TT acct or an IM one? - Initials?

[ In Reply To ..]
I received no email, but I am a TT

I am pretty sure if you worked for TT you only - have TT accounts

[ In Reply To ..]
You need to contact you supervisor, maybe it wasn't one of your accounts.

same here - TTmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Assuming if "my" account goes away, I'd get an email about it, but that didn't happen. Last time an account was lost (with TT), I was given about a week's notice or more & given another account. If somebody is going to send out a note like this that accounts were lost, the least they could do is include the initials of those accounts. It doesn't take much to stir the Imedx pot, maybe that's the goal... keep everybody nervous.

The TTMS side lost one of their accounts today too - Email came out this afternoon

[ In Reply To ..]
There was some kind of countdown as to the days left before it's gone. That was one of my secondaries and my primary and other secondaries haven't had enough work to keep me going either. Been sending out resumes left and right.

I didn't get one, that's one of my backups. I did some this morning. - When is it gone?

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Closed Accounts - TT
[ In Reply To ..]
was supposed to be locked out this morning, but AD stated that if you happened to receive any from , you were supposed to contact her so that any reports from them could be removed.
I never received anything from AD (who is that, BTW) - and so I typed it. Will again.
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
an account manager - imedxMT
[ In Reply To ..]
I would have too. They're responsible for shutting the account down if that's the case. I'm just relaying what was in the email.
I'm getting a bunch this morning and typing them. - Not closed.
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
they are phasing out the work - over the next couple of weeks
[ In Reply To ..]
I didn't really understand the email, but it was something like phase I is all the 24-hour work, Phase II started 2/10 and is all the 12-hours work. Phase III starts 2/17 and is all the 8/6/2-hour work and then there's a date of 2/24 and nothing listed for that. Then it says that DH will be in touch with those to reassign a new primary.

This wasn't my primary account so I've heard nothing more.
That's a boatload of ppl. They won't like my - account. It pays less.
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Can you give initials of this account plz? - Tablesaw
[ In Reply To ..]
Tnx
One of the accounts that is leaving - starts with an M
[ In Reply To ..]
and ends with CCG ;)
MDA? - Sharlene
[ In Reply To ..]
While I never - received an email on this,
[ In Reply To ..]
I have also learned that this is 100% true. Do you or does anyone else know the other accounts other than the MD one?

Initials, obviously!, work fine...
WM (sm) - Is this the one you mean?
[ In Reply To ..]
I received email on none of them and my squirrel mail does work. What a stoopid name for email.

Lost - AutismMommy

[ In Reply To ..]
Heard this morning. Sad, sad, sad.

Similar Messages:

Amphion Loses 3 Major EditScript Accounts To EPIC
Jun 21, 2014

Amphion loses 3 EditScript accounts to EPIC over the past 2 weeks.  It was so "epic" to lose 3 accounts in the course of 2 weeks.  What was not so epic was being trained on a new account from hell with 101 rules pertaining to demographic reporting for freaking pend notes.  One will spend half the day reporting back to client on missed information.  I do not think so.  Truly time to jump ship.    ...

And Imedx Finally Loses Texas Account
Mar 19, 2015

No work at all today to me. The account is little to nil. Texas account officially gone I think. ...

IMedX Accounts Drying Up
May 20, 2015

Anyone have any info on this?  My team lead is ignoring my questions (I am honestly begging at this point).  Has anyone applied for unemployment?  I am stomach sick over this entire mess. ...

IMEDX Question About Lost TT Accounts
Feb 10, 2015

I am a TTMT but not on the lost accounts.  I am curious ... are these the 2 accounts that suddenly went to EPIC or are these 2 other accounts?  What was the reason given by Imedx for the loss of the accounts?  Thanks! ...

IMEDX/TT MTs Today Is The Day
Feb 05, 2015

Here is the problem:  Many of us are long-timers from TranTech, which was a stable, good company to work for.  They treated us well.  Imedx is not that company, and we need to quit hoping that if we can just get through this transition, things will settle down and we will once again be in a stable, healthy work environment.  Instead, it only continues to get worse.  We can no longer ignore the absurdly ridiculous decisions made by the upper management in this company and ...

Working Imedx Today
May 10, 2015

working imedx today.  what do you mean poof, gone?  I am in midwest. ...

Nuances Loses $25.8M Last Quarter--see Link
May 01, 2013

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100690643 ...

Well, It Happened. Nuance Loses A Huge Account To....
Sep 11, 2013

NUANCE!  Yes, that's right.  The account I have had for 5 + years has now gone with Dragon EHR according to email from TSM today. How do you like them apples? ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

For Anyone That Works At TTS Are The Accounts Difficult Accounts And
Jul 09, 2013

how is the platform.  I know people have negative comments about them but are there any positive ones.  I would only try it PT and IC.  Not sure that would work out or not.  ...

I Assume The Bayscribe Accounts Are The Old MDI-MD Accounts -- Sm
Jan 30, 2014

is that correct? If so, are CB and DF still involved? I love Bayscribe, and I was thinking about biting the bullet and applying to Nuance for some PT work, but I kind of butted heads with the 2 ladies and so I don't want to waste my time. Thanks for your input. ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

How To Get Your Own Accounts?
Nov 05, 2009

Hello, I have been a transcriptionist for a couple of years now.  I wound like to try and get my own accounts.  I live in a heavily populated area where there are tons of doctors offices.  I am unsure how I should go about this.  Do I start calling these offices?  Do I make up a flyer?  Do I stop in and drop off my resume.  Any ideas or thoughts you would like to share with me would be greatly appreciated!  If you would like you can also email me.&nbs ...

How Many Accounts Can You Do In A Day?
Jun 28, 2010

I am sick to death of being bounced all over the place!  I would love to force the QA lead and CCM to swich every 10 minutes as well... Now in the south, switch, now in the north, switch, now in the west... Yeah, just try and keep track of all of these accounts.  THIS IS FLIPPIN CRAZY having to check the client profile with every darn job! I feel like creating my own darn client profile today and not one of these accounts are gonna like it. ...

Anyone With Their Own Accounts?
Oct 07, 2010

Recently I was told the account I've been on for the past decade is going to voice recognition.  Having worked on a VR platform briefly, I know I don't want to get screwed making half the money with longer hours. I really hated it and did almost as much typing then as now - only at half the rate.  That being said, has anyone gone out and found a couple of docs locally to transcribe on their own?  I guess I'd have to buy a call-in system?  Just seems like it w ...

Getting Your Own Accounts
May 16, 2011

A couple of years ago I obtained an LLC, took a webinar on how to run a transcription business as far as getting ideas on file transfer services, fees, etc.  However, because I had to work full-time I never found time to pursue beyond that, or I guess I just chickened out basically.  I guess I am thinking I would just start calling locally.  I already checked with a college friend, who is a general practitioner.  Of course, they are entering data themselves and not using tran ...

VA Accounts
Nov 10, 2011

Can anyone let me know who some of the companies are that transcribe for VA accounts for example OK City, Kansas City, etc. Thanks! ...

Getting Own Accounts
May 21, 2012

Any advice on getting own accounts?  I was thinking about making a page with my info on it.  My specialty is psych transcription.  Can I just send out my info page to various psych clinics to see if they are looking for a transcriptionist?  Any advice on what to charge?  I was thinking 10cpl.  Any advice on this is welcome.  ...

Looking For My Own Accounts
Aug 29, 2012

I'm going to be sending out brochures to doctors' offices in my area.  I'm wondering which specialties would be the best ones to target - i.e., more likely to outsource their transcription to an individual transcriptionist, least likely to have EMR or EPIC. I can do most specialties, but it would help knowing which ones to try first so I can save money & time. Would appreciate any ideas/suggestions from your own experience. ...

Accounts
Mar 06, 2013

What do consider accounts?  All the different facilities, which can have a hundred people dictating or individual physician offices?  Just curious?  As I was warned by some of you kind transcriptionists, I did not get my own hospital where I previouslly worked, but have gotten several large facilities in the state.  When I question the supv, she always says "you are primary" on my old hospital.  Like to know how that is since I rarely get their dictation and she has admi ...

MT Accounts
Sep 11, 2013

When a healthcare facility outsources to a company such as M Modal do the MT's who were in-house retain their own transcription jobs they once had?  Is this a contractual agreement between M Modal and the healthcare facility?  ...

Wow My Accounts Rot
Sep 15, 2013

I was on other accounts for most of my shift and then got switched back to my normals. Mine are terrible, how can I get switched, tired of listening to foreign docs all day long. ...

Put On New Accounts
Feb 13, 2014

It was bad enough that we lost 1 of the accounts that I have had for 13 years last week, but today, without notifying me, I was put on new accounts.....the accounts where they are firing people left and right because of not passing audits.  My line count went down at least 30 lines per hour, mainly for having to look up physicians to cc, and consulting physicians, ect.  I am very stressed, and I just had to vent.  My nerves are frazzled. ...

I Have Got 4 Accounts Now, 2 Of Which Seem
Mar 26, 2014

I am just wondering if this is the new policy, or maybe just my little area of Nuance. It seems as if, despite my protestations, I am now forced to have 4 accounts, two of which I am unfamiliar and seem rather generic and never seem to have anyone working on them full time. On the other hand my primary and secondary are always decimated because so many people are on them now so I am forced to do the crappy overflow ones. I really hate having more than 2 accounts, except when things are really s ...

OTI Accounts
Apr 18, 2014

I am so sick of getting emails from OTI pleading to transcribe these accounts that pay 7.5 cpl and are practically as long as books and ALL VERY difficult ESL's.  7.5 cpl....... Really?!!! ...

Many Accounts From All Over
Nov 05, 2014

Is everyone else now getting reports from many different facilties, from all over the country?  I work part-time, and today alone I received reports from 16 different new facilities, separate from what had been my regular account, which in itself encompasses about 12 hospitals.  It's very time consuming to go through each profile and get used to each new and sometimes irritating doctor, often with very poor sound quality.  On top of that, I'm getting ...

AP - New Accounts
Jan 01, 2015

Wondering if anyone has been set up at all with the new accounts yet?  I know it's a holiday but kind of expect to get account specs or at least have them listed in my account list.  Even an email about the status would be welcome! ...

How Many Accounts Do You All Have?
Jan 31, 2015

Just wondering.  I am having enough trouble keeping these 3 separate with all the different client specs.  Over 2 or 3 is just insane. ...