A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

United Transcription or Alpha Transcription - luvtohike

Posted: Sep 14, 2010

Just trying to get info on both companies.  Don't see much when I search.  Anyone work for either of these and can give me more info would be appreaciated. 

United - looking for work

[ In Reply To ..]
I tested for United but never heard back from them, even after emailing them about my test.

United - me

[ In Reply To ..]
You guys need to look thru all the posts - it has been noted several times that the pay is extremely low, the company disorganized and the psychiatric work fairly easy. :)

Similar Messages:

What Is Your Opinion Of Nuance Transcription And United Transcription (United In Charlotte, NC)
Jun 06, 2012

I have been offered a position with both.  I have; however, in the past, had a position where the employer still owes me $6000.  Does United pay and have the work?  Does Nuance have enough work for me?  I need full time work guaranteed income, like everyone else.  Good luck to all out there! ...

United Transcription?
Jun 13, 2010

Good or bad?  ...

United Transcription Out Of NC
Jul 12, 2013

I wanted to see if anybody had any current information on United Transcription out of North Carolina.  What is their communication like, training, pay, workload, etc...  Any info would be great!  Thanks! ...

United Transcription Of NC
Sep 04, 2013

Has anyone worked for, currently work for, or know of anyone who has worked for United Transcription of North Carolina?  They seem nice on the phone, but was wondering what the workload was like, percentage of ESLs, and the ability to earn a better-than-below minimum wage paycheck. Thanks!  ...

Any Info On United Transcription Out Of NC?
Nov 29, 2009

Hi.  Was hoping that someone could give me some information regarding United Transcription out of North Carolina??  Any details would be very much appreciated  ...

United Transcription Anybody Currently Working
Mar 29, 2010

there who can give me the pay rate, good, bad and the ugly, if any. ...

Does Anyone Have Any Information On United Transcription?
Apr 27, 2012

Does anyone have any information on United Transcription?  Do they have straight typing or VR?  Any info would be much appreciated.  I took the dictation part of the test today and am waiting to hear back from them. ...

What The Deal Is With United Transcription
Aug 08, 2012

Does anyone know what the deal is with United Transcription. I have a ton of experience but obviously not good enough. What is it they are looking for or not looking for? Cannot find much on the company, starting to wonder about whether this is even legit or not. Please advise. Thanks. ...

I Have Applied At United Transcription. . .
Aug 13, 2012

. . . so we'll see.  I don't particularly like that they give you a choice of set shifts, even as an IC, which is what I want, because I have to juggle my work with another job as a travel agent.  However, I HAVE to have at least 1000 lines a day to keep me going between commissions.  I usually work in the evenings and early in the morning and I have no problem with TAT.  I don't need to be babysat and held to a set schedule, since I have been doing this for 20 ...

UNITED TRANSCRIPTION - Has Anyone Ever Worked For Them
Aug 28, 2014

Has anyone ever worked for them and how are they to work for? ...

United Transcription - Some Current Information
Sep 07, 2010

Can someone give me some current information about this company, good bad, would prefer someone working there now or within the last 6 months. Have done a search but would like something more current.  Thanks in advance. ...

United Transcription In North Carolina?
Aug 07, 2012

Does anyone have any information on United Transcription in North Carolina? Thinking about applying with this company and too many scams out there, no tolerance for another scam... Thanks clm ...

United Transcription Out Of North Carolina
Sep 12, 2013

Any information on this company would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks It is getting worse by the day in finding jobs anymore no matter what field one is in.   ...

United Transcription - Information On This Company?
Nov 05, 2014

Does anybody have information on this company?  I had an invitation to test with them. ...

United Transcription - Answer A Few Questions For Me?
Jan 02, 2015

Can anyone working here answer a few questions for me?  How many liph are you getting here or lines per pay period?  I hear good things about working with them, which is a nice change, but would love to have some answers regarding earning potential.  Please....... ...

United Transcription Located In North Carolina?
Aug 26, 2010

Can you share your experiences with this company?   Thanks ...

United Transcription In North Carolina, Any Current Info??-sm
Aug 25, 2010

They're supposed to send transcription test today. It's been a few wks since I applied so forget what ad said. Found some posts in archives and somewhat concerned. One said they use "tests" to get actual work done, hired but never heard from again, another said scam (from 2006), pay 7.5 cents for 17 yrs of exp with clunky platform, and so on. But also looks like there are few different companies with same name. Already make over 7.5 cents so not interested in doing their test if that&# ...

United Transcription - Info From Past Or Present Employees
Dec 23, 2014

Any info from past or present employees working with United would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  ...

Anything About Alpha Transcription?
Jun 17, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Alpha Trancription? I have been talking with them. Are they a good place to work? ...

ALPHA Transcription Anyone?
Sep 15, 2010

Any current info on this company? What kind of platform? Good/bad mgmt? Work flow issues? ...

Alpha Transcription - Sm
Oct 18, 2010

Any info on how long from turning in your paperwork until you start training or hear from IT?  TIA. ...

What Is Up With Alpha Transcription?
Oct 21, 2010

I was just wondering if anybody knows what is up with Alpha.  Did they lose accounts?  No communications.  Shuffling people here and there. ...

ALPHA Transcription?
May 18, 2011

Any info on ALPHA Transcription -- good, bad, or ugly?  Thanks. ...

Alpha Transcription, MN
Jun 09, 2011

Can anyone give any uptodate info on this company as far as platform and accounts.  Thanks much! ...

Alpha Transcription - What A Rip-off!
Mar 23, 2012

How are all you alphies out there loving the new cuts? Don't ya just love not getting paid for spaces, then templates, and now headers and footers? What's next? Commas and periods? What a rip-off! I'm quitting soon. Anybody else? ...

Alpha Transcription MN
Jun 01, 2012

Does anybody know if Alpha has been sold yet?  An MT friend of mine was interested in working there but with it being for sale with Kruse Acquisitions and the ability for the new owner to use their own MTs she does not want to start and then be let go soon.  Thanks for any info. ...

ALPHA Transcription - Any Info?
Sep 20, 2010

Does anyone have information on this company?   Thanks! ...

Info On ALPHA Transcription?
Oct 30, 2010

Can anyone give me info on ALPHA transcription? I need any info, good or bad. ...

Alpha Transcription Information?
Mar 02, 2011

What's up with Alpha? ...

Not Getting Much Feedback On Alpha Transcription
Jun 12, 2011

Can anyone that works for this company give me an update on working conditions or email me. ...