A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Datascript Michigan - anonymouse

Posted: Sep 25, 2012

Any information about Datascript Systems Michigan?  As far as non payment, etc.  If you don't feel comfortable stating here, would you please email me, I don't want to work for free!

Datascript - MT49

[ In Reply To ..]
I was hired by them. They sent me a 2-page contract to sign, which I did and returned. They sent me the link to log into their software and assigned me one file to type over the weekend in order to make sure there were no issues with receiving and sending files. They were supposed to get back with me sometime this week with a start date and assigned work. I have not bothered to E-mail them to see when I will be working yet as I, too, am wanting more information on them as far as nonpayment, etc.

I posted last week on the NO PAY status and 7 c a line - no spaces - not worth it - stay away!

[ In Reply To ..]
without spaces you are being paid roughly 5 cents a line.

DataScript - KJ

[ In Reply To ..]
I just started with DataScript about 3 weeks ago and the work is very sporadic. I was just wondering if I would get paid for the few reports I have already turned in. Have you heard from anyone else?

DataScript - payme2

[ In Reply To ..]
KJ - curious as to whether you've been paid.

Still no pay - KJ

[ In Reply To ..]
I did not receive any payment on the 15th but only turned in 3 reports. I'll wait and see what happens on the first. They thought I'd quit since I never turned anything in but no work available in the evenings or weekends for that matter. I'll follow up on the first. Definitely not happy.
Pay Day Yet? - payme2
[ In Reply To ..]
KJ, did you receive pay? Are you still working with them? Just curious.
Pay Day? - justwaiting
[ In Reply To ..]
Money rolling in? Work picked up? Just curious...
Here's the deal - AlsoWaiting
[ In Reply To ..]
DataScript has gone to once a month payment. So work done between 01/16/2013 and 02/15/2013 will NOT get paid until 03/15/2013. And just for the record, it is 3/25/2013 and as of my mail on 03/23/2013 I had still NOT received my paycheck. It does not take over a week for a check to get cross country. I really should have seen this coming.

DataScript Systems - kiwihead

[ In Reply To ..]
I have never been paid on time by this company. It's ridiculous. No direct deposit, so you wait for the mail and the postmark doesn't lie. It's never mailed on time.

Similar Messages:

DataScript, Michigan
Sep 19, 2012

Thinking of working for DataScript, but saw a post from BABS about nonpayment.  I wondered if this is a trend for this company or a one-time thing.  Before I accept position, would like to know if anyone else has had postive or negative experience with them.  Thanks! ...

DATASCRIPT
Jul 21, 2012

HAS ANYONE HAD EXPERIENCE WITH DATASCRIPT, ASHLEY ?  SEEMS TO BE A LACK OF COMMUNICATION WITH THEM.      ...

Datascript Work?
Oct 10, 2012

Is anyone who has started with Datascript recently receiving work on a consistent basis?  I have been receiving one 10-minute file every few days to type.  Not sure if they are still "ramping up" with the account and work will pick up eventually. ...

Getting Paid From DataScript
Oct 31, 2012

Would any DataSript MTs out there tell me how/when they pay? I've been working for a month now and signed up for direct deposit from the get go but I have yet to get a paycheck for the work I've done.  Needless to say, I'm concerned.  Thanks! ...

DataScript - Has Anyone Else NOT Gotten Paid?
Mar 22, 2013

It's bad enough that we are now only getting paid once a month.  I was fully expecting for checks to go out last Friday for pay period 01/15 throuugh 02/15.  It's now a week later and still no check.  Mind you I live cross coutry from Michigan but I think a week is MORE THAN enough time.  Now I'm getting no small amount worried aside from it placing me in a HUGE financial bind now.  Am I the only one?  Have others gotten their checks?   Th ...

Anyone From Michigan Dealing With TAA?
Jan 14, 2010

How did it work for you?  I am getting  a gut full of objections.  This is crazy! ...

Cardus In Michigan
Jul 15, 2014

Does anyone currently work for Cardus in Michigan and if so, can you please tell me how it is to work for this company? Thank you! ...

Anyone Familiar With Cardus, Inc In Michigan?
Jul 22, 2013

. ...

Anyone Heard Of Atlas Trancription In Michigan
Nov 05, 2009

Just trying to find out more information about Atlas Transcription in Detroit Michigan. ...

Worked For Netmed Transcription In Michigan?
Feb 15, 2010

Has anybody worked for Netmed Transcription in Michigan?  Any info would be greatly appreciated! ...

STAT Transcription Davis Michigan
Dec 29, 2010

Looking for information on this company.  Thanks! ...

Anyone Works For SOAP Transcription Out Of Michigan?
Dec 29, 2011

I wonder if anyone works for SOAP Transcription out of Michigan, and if so can you tell me anything about the company? Thanks in advance. ...

Anyone Laid Off Live In Michigan By Chance?
Apr 05, 2013

Saw this ad posted here, but the training is on site in Michigan -- 9 cpl for SR?? Wow!! http://forum.mtstars.com/472346.html ...

Just Read Where A Burger Joint In Michigan Is Paying Employees $15/hour, S/m
Sep 11, 2013

nice to know flipping hamburgers is worth more than health information! sarc ...