A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Cardus in Michigan - Curious MT

Posted: Jul 15, 2014

Does anyone currently work for Cardus in Michigan and if so, can you please tell me how it is to work for this company? Thank you!

No Info - Curious MT

[ In Reply To ..]
No one has any recent information on this company Cardus and especially their oncology VR accounts? Anyone??

Cardus - happymt

[ In Reply To ..]
Very satisfied Cardus employee here.

Great! - Curious MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks so much for the information! I have sent them my resume ~ How do they usually reply if interested and about how long does it take?
I work there now and hate it. Rude mgr will not be there for you and - expects a LOT of unpaid hours. luck to you.
[ In Reply To ..]
I've been looking to get out, and will. Treatment is awful. Just my humble opinion based on not being a 'pet.' As for the company - they are a owned by India with a foot on US soil, and in bed with FutureNet for most their work.

In other words - nothing is as it seems with this barnacle.
Bad! - Curious MT
[ In Reply To ..]
That doesn't sound good! Thanks for the head's up!
dig a little deeper on the company, that's all, and not just this board. - NM nana209
[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Anyone Familiar With Cardus, Inc In Michigan?
Jul 22, 2013

. ...

Does Anyone Know About Cardus, Inc?
Dec 16, 2013

I just applied and was hoping for some insight into the company. Never heard of them before, but I'm desperate!  Thanks in advance. ...

Cardus Rad Sm
Sep 27, 2014

Just curious does anyone actually work for this company and has anyone ever gotten a response back when sending resume?  Thanks! ...

Anyone From Michigan Dealing With TAA?
Jan 14, 2010

How did it work for you?  I am getting  a gut full of objections.  This is crazy! ...

DataScript, Michigan
Sep 19, 2012

Thinking of working for DataScript, but saw a post from BABS about nonpayment.  I wondered if this is a trend for this company or a one-time thing.  Before I accept position, would like to know if anyone else has had postive or negative experience with them.  Thanks! ...

Datascript Michigan
Sep 25, 2012

Any information about Datascript Systems Michigan?  As far as non payment, etc.  If you don't feel comfortable stating here, would you please email me, I don't want to work for free! ...

How Much Does Cardus Pay Per Report For QA? Anyone Know?
Mar 01, 2013

I am curious if there are any QA out there that work for Cardus.  They said they pay per report.  I am wondering how much they pay per report before I apply if I can find anyone who is aware of this. ...

Cardus Radiology Pay Anyone?
Apr 23, 2014

Does anyone know what Cardus pays for Radiology?  Says experience and shift, but if anyone works on Radiology there, could you let me know the rate of pay?  I guess it is straight transcription. ...

Do Not Work For Cardus
Aug 28, 2014

Do not work for Cardus.  Their management style is the worst.  They play favorites and if you are not on "the list" you do not get lines.  They claim to have a lot of work, but you run out frequently and will not train you on other accounts where there is much work to be done. ...

Cardus Information Wanted
Jul 15, 2013

Am thinking of applying with Cardus.  Most recent info is from January 2013 that I can find here.  Anybody with anything new or anything to add about them?  Re:  Rates, enough work, good people, etc.? Anything at this point will be welcomed.  Thanks much. ...

Cardus Advertising For Radiology MTs
Jan 13, 2015

I have seen ads several times on here for Cardus advertising for radiology MTs.  I have applied several times and never heard back.  Has anyone else heard back or has anyone worked for them?  I just notice the job has been posted several times, so I am wondering if maybe it's not a good situation.  ...

Anyone Heard Of Atlas Trancription In Michigan
Nov 05, 2009

Just trying to find out more information about Atlas Transcription in Detroit Michigan. ...

Worked For Netmed Transcription In Michigan?
Feb 15, 2010

Has anybody worked for Netmed Transcription in Michigan?  Any info would be greatly appreciated! ...

STAT Transcription Davis Michigan
Dec 29, 2010

Looking for information on this company.  Thanks! ...

Anyone Works For SOAP Transcription Out Of Michigan?
Dec 29, 2011

I wonder if anyone works for SOAP Transcription out of Michigan, and if so can you tell me anything about the company? Thanks in advance. ...

Anyone Laid Off Live In Michigan By Chance?
Apr 05, 2013

Saw this ad posted here, but the training is on site in Michigan -- 9 cpl for SR?? Wow!! http://forum.mtstars.com/472346.html ...

Current Cardus Info - Anyone? Smsg
Aug 18, 2014

Seems they place an ad and after a couple of months, same ad again. Leary. ...

Anyone Considering The Radiology Position For Cardus On The Job Seekers Board
Jan 17, 2011

Anyone considering the Radiology position for Cardus that was recently posted on the Job Seeker’s Board, please consider this (from the Cardus website):   Manpower     US offices have 32 Medical Transcriptionists with vast specialty experience - primarily in Hospital Radiology, Oncology and E/R experience varying from 5 – 23 years in these fields as medical transcriptionists. India back Office 130 qualified Medical Transcriptionists who are graduates in Li ...

Just Read Where A Burger Joint In Michigan Is Paying Employees $15/hour, S/m
Sep 11, 2013

nice to know flipping hamburgers is worth more than health information! sarc ...