A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What do you know about AccuTran out of Indiana? - Wondering

Posted: Jun 17, 2013

What do you know about AccuTran out of Indiana?  Heard some things.

Accutrain - Montana

[ In Reply To ..]
I applied there a week ago and have not heard anything.

Similar Messages:

AccuTran Of Indiana
Apr 09, 2012

Anyone currently working for AccuTran out of Indiana and having difficulty getting paid? ea ...

BEWARE OF ACCUTRAN IN INDIANA--SM
Jul 15, 2013

Do not work for Accutran in Indiana unless you want to work for free.  I got my money JL owed me 3 months after submitting an invoice after threatening her with pressing charges for theft.  She had many excuses as to why she could not pay me including blaming Obama.  She also lied to me about when I was going to receive my check.  She believes it is okay to not pay an MT in a timely manner.  She told me when I started, I would be paid 30 days after the invoice ...

ACCUTRAN IN INDIANA WARNING
Mar 18, 2014

I just wanted to warn everyone that Accutran has an ad on MT jobs. I worked there a short time. This woman does not pay on time and you have to beg for your money. My 2 friends and myself had to threaten legal action to get paid. She does not pay for spaces, at least she did not when I worked there. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up and not have to go through what me and my 2 friends went through. ...

Accutran In Indiana - Any Current Info?
Apr 27, 2012

Saw something in the archives about someone having trouble getting paid by this company, but then I saw someone posted good things about them.  Anyone have anything current to add about this company?  Responses appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Info On AccuTran
Jun 15, 2012

Can anyone give me feedback on this company? Pay on time, platform, ESL? ...

Has Anyone Worked For Accutran .... SM
May 21, 2014

in Indiana? What did you think of them? Do they have a good amount of work? Did you ever have any pay issues? ...

Information On Company AccuTran
Dec 30, 2013

Hi, looking for some information on company AccuTran, owner Julie Lawrence. Anything you can tell me would be of help. Thanks. ...

Any Info On AccuTran, Inc. ? Thinking About
Nov 12, 2014

The usual... enough work, pay on time, same account for the most part, very difficult doctors, etc., anything would help.  I completely missed the MedLinks post until after it was struck.  :( ...

AccuTran - Pros/cons, Experience?
May 09, 2013

Hello! Just got an offer from them. Pros/cons, experience? ...

Job Seeing In Indiana
Nov 03, 2011

Hi, I am Shweta from India, will be looking out for a job in Indiana, what are my chances since I am an Asian indian.   I have 9 yrs of experience.   ...

Medscribe Indiana
Jan 19, 2014

Does anybody have any info on Medscribe out of Indiana? Like, enough work, pay, how they are to work for?   TIA ...

Anything About AccuTrans In Indiana
Nov 12, 2014

Anyone know anything about AccuTrans in Indiana a good or bad? Offered me a job today. Just got out of a job that was nasty..not looking to repeat that nightmare. Appreciate any input ...

Is Medscribe In Indiana Still Around? - NM
Mar 30, 2015

xxx ...

Anyone Know Of TransRx LLC In Ft Wayne, Indiana?
Mar 04, 2010

I received a test from them. It's rather long at 20 mins of dictation in several different specialties. I don't mind that so much but she also wants to time us to see how long it takes to complete so have to schedule a time for her to send it. Wondering if it's worthwhile to even bother since no info on pay rate or anything has been given. Hoping someone has worked for them or knows something. I'd like to know approx rate, whether they pay on time, have direct deposit, how is ...

Medscribe In New Albany, Indiana
Dec 14, 2012

Is anyone familiar with this company?  If so, how are they to work for?  What is their cpl rate and do they pay for spaces?  Enough work, etc.  Would be grateful to hear anything you have to say about them.  Thanks. ...

Meridian Healthcare In Indiana
Dec 28, 2012

latest victims of the MedQuist "M*Modal" world domination.   I hear they were strong-armed into the buyout because Meridian was using M*Modal's software program (?)  it was a case of "sell out or lose the platform."  another transcription agency to stay the hellions away from.  Meridian ...

Meridian Healthcare Solutions Out Of Indiana?
Nov 08, 2011

Anyone have any recent experience with Meridian Healthcare out of Indiana? ...

Indiana University Health To Cut 800 Jobs!
Sep 12, 2013

WOW.....sign of the times I guess!  This is one of the biggest health care organizations in Indiana!  Lord help this country! http://www.theindychannel.com/web/wrtv/news/local-news/iu-health-to-cut-800-jobs Here is the e-mail they sent to employees: http://media.theindychannel.com/docs/iu-health-letter.pdf ...