A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Four perfect 100% QC, unbelievable...sm - Notahappycamper

Posted: Mar 06, 2015

Only work part-time, few days a week, so this week got four jobs audited at 100% each four days in a row, so they keep going until they can find an error and, of course, one small word was found incorrect!  I have never had 5 audits in one week.  How discouraging this is, very sad and pathetic. 

QC or QA? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Only QA (post audit) counts.

Similar Messages:

Unbelievable MDs
Feb 11, 2010

I was just told by a doc:  *...left nare.  That is N-A-R-E.  There is no such word as naris, please stop transcribing this.*  WHAT!!! I don't know about you all, but since being a transcriptionist, I have lost most respect for physicians.  If I ever need my appendix out, I would probably do it myself.  ...

OMG... UNBELIEVABLE
May 27, 2010

I was getting audited today, noticed earlier in the day.  They had my four jobs and I was maintaining a 96%.  The last job they audited came back with a 81%!   I looked at that job, saw 17 CORRECTIONS, 3 CRITICAL FB!  yet when I listened and re-listened and read and re-read, I don't understand!!! I called this "expert" up and asked what was up.  Apparently, AFTER the job was uploaded, the DOC DECIDED HER STANDARD INSERTED AND THE OLD REPORT DELETED!  So t ...

Unbelievable...pto=??
Feb 16, 2012

anyone out there remember my post the other day about wanting to take pto this Friday and ccm waiting till the last minute to approve.  Instead of the real approval in teamwork for pto yesterday I receive an email I failed the high and mighty 99% audit.  Funny, I had not been audited since last July believe or not and then I was "randomly" selected.  I guess they can't see anyone wanting to have a little happiness at any given anytime.  ...

Unbelievable!
Sep 26, 2012

I ended up today with a report of transcription today with 21 splits, different reports in it. The doctor just dictated 1 report after the other. In between each report I of course had to research and find the new ADT. It took me 3 hours to get through about 50 minutes of actual dictation. I don't know if he always dictates like this or not, I just know I had to work 2 hours past my shift to finish his mess knowing I'd lose it all if I didn't finish it. I sure will complain to my ...

Just Unbelievable
Feb 05, 2013

An account was temporarily added to our pool.  The ADT instructions run a full page.  All this is to be done without compensation of course.  Has anyone else read this?  It is in the West.  I think any MT getting this as a "helper" account should just help herself to the dictation and bypass all the ridiculous instructions.  They seem to think MM is a charity and we are their contributors. ...

IPMedica, NJ - Unbelievable!
Feb 13, 2011

http://www.ipmedica.com/faq.php Allendale, NJ From their website: WHY OUTSOURCE WORK? According to the American Association of Medical Transcriptionists, there is a shortage of qualified, trained Medical Transcriptionists in the US. We can help you avoid costly recruitment and training and reduce staffing shortages and turnover. By outsourcing your transcription, you can reduce a headache, take advantage of s ...

Unbelievable But True
Feb 02, 2015

So Mmodal decided to eliminate my position and I was without work for quite some time.  I took my 401K distribution to survive on.  Just figured out my taxes and low and behold I owe what my 401 K distribution was.  This country needs to get with it.  My family would not have survived without that 401K distribution to live on, yet the government feels that I am overpaid or something.  So sad.  I am so disgusted.  I put my heart in my job, lost it, and did what ...

You Guys Are Unbelievable. For Months You
Mar 03, 2010

For months you have complained about NJA and other people logging on randomly and taking your work away.  So MQ comes up with a system whereby this will no longer be allowed to happen -- and you are now complaining about it too ?  The point here is to make sure that you will have work at your scheduled time without other people hopping on and doing it.   Isn't that what you have been wanting ?You have been really spoiled by MQ if you are used to logging on 15 minutes lat ...

Unbelievable - Job Seeker's Board
Oct 09, 2010

Just checked out the job seeker's board and came across someone willing to work for 5 cents per 65-character line and 7 cents if the audio is poor quality.  I just cannot believe someone would ADVERTISE or SELL themselves to work for such a low rate of pay, which probably would not even equal  to minimum wage!!!!!!  If you want to get screwed do not advertise, just go to work for a few of the national MTSOs that do not have a good reputation on this board!!!!!& ...

Unbelievable-Landmark Hiring????????
Sep 16, 2011

I cannot believe my eyes that Landmark is hiring, especially on Ex-Text.  Those of us that work on that platform have been out of work all week (see below posts) and it looks like the owner is going on another hiring frenzy, which happens every few months.  Proceed with caution! ...

We Type Transcription Company Is Unbelievable
May 16, 2011

This company is unbelievable....sent resume to them to get a letter back from stating that I had to have a proof of passing a certified HIPAA course which ok I get that but then it goes on to state that they want proof of having $300,000 of general liability insurance and want $250 dollars from me as a deposit on their software. Here is the biggest kicker.....they pay 7 cents a line.  That is ridiculous. ...

The System Output Is Unbelievable Today.
Mar 22, 2015

I swear MM ASR is making up reports as it goes along. Very little is actually matching what the doctor says. Nothing but usual phrases in place of what is said. Although..... they did work on the system last night. ...

Perfect MT
Aug 03, 2012

I need help in being a perfect MT. It seems I proofread my work and later find out that I left a word out or did not finish a word. I am not perfect and will never be so why do I beat myself up when I do this? I know all the rest of you must be perfect because I am told I am not and have to be to keep this job. ...

I Know I'm Not Perfect But....
Feb 28, 2014

I have over 15 years as an MT. I think I'm pretty darn good after all these years. Perfect? No. But darn good. Anyway, my thorn in the side is whenever I test for a new MTSO lately my test score comes back at 86%. WTH? I am meticulous when it comes to testing and have all my books, etc. handy when taking the test. I take my time and know that I pretty much did 100%. Then I get the little email. "We're sorry but your score was 86% on the test. Sorry but we can't go into detail abou ...

What A Perfect Day!
Jan 07, 2015

Sound quality is perfect.  Doctors are enunciating.  No background noise.  Getting a high line count.  Oh wait, I just woke up and smelled the coffee.  What a great dream. Now back to the reality of this nightmare. ...

Nobody's Perfect
Feb 13, 2015

I keep seeing this commercial on TV for insurance where the girl says "insurance companies - news flash. Nobody's perfect." I can't help but think I hope someone from Nuance is watching, preferably those idiots who mark off for dumb picky BS when doing QA. One dumb error in a report that has absolutley no impact on the intent or on patient care but I am below 99% for it. I used to tell my kids all the time "what goes around comes around." I would love to be around when it "comes a ...

Any Info On Lee Perfect?
Apr 02, 2010

Looking for extra work.  ...

Lee Perfect - Pay Issues
Apr 28, 2010

Saw their job posting and was wondering if the "pay issues" were ever resolved?  Also, any current Lee Perfect ICs out there happy or sad with the company? Is there plenty of work?   Tx! ...

A Perfect Stranger
Jul 30, 2010

Yesterday I had my appointment for a a haircut and color.  I was sitting in the chair, and a woman two chairs down asked where I worked.   She said I looked familiar.  That, of course, was not the case.  We got to talking, and she said she was a transcriptionist 20 years ago, and she was trying to break into this field again, but no company would hire her because she had not done this work for so long.   She asked what company I worked for.  I told her I q ...

Lee Perfect...Anyone Work There?
Aug 25, 2010

I just got an email from them asking me if I would be able to type 3500 lines in 2 weeks.  Any input? ...

MT Venting -- I Know I Am Not Perfect But...
Jul 27, 2011

I have been observing a lot of comments made on this board and have heard many comments from others about the MT profession across the Internet.  Sadly, most comments ring loud and clear with the all too familiar vibe, such as:  “Times are tough” and “You have to make adjustments” during these tough economic times.  Yes I get that part of it.  I also work at a MTSO and I know from firsthand experience that it can be tough -- especially when our pa ...

Anyone Out There Still Using Word Perfect?
Jan 05, 2012

I'm an IC, at present have two accounts, and have used WP for 24 years (WP X3 in the last five).  However, because of changes coming down the pike, I think I should probably finally sit down and really learn Word (I have Word 2007). I just thought I'd ask here before I take a class on Word:  Are there any medical transcription shortcuts/secrets I should know about that I wouldn't learn in a class?  For instance, is it possible not to use the mouse?  Are there ...

Lee Perfect Transcription
Apr 22, 2013

Hello all! I just received an IC offer from Lee Perfect. I have checked the archives and cannot find any postings more recent than 2010. Anyone currently work for or recently worked for them in the past? Pros, cons? I just recently lost a great cardiology account with another company thanks to EMR, and I am hopeful to find a company that makes me as happy as that one did. I used to work for Transcend, so I'm leery of big MTSOs. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :) ...

Well, I Failed. I Am Not Perfect Enough.
Dec 03, 2013

Failed by 0.15. Got an error for "not following CP" Excuse me! I could not find this tiny exception in the jumble they call the CP. Oops, like, sorry I missed that, but I did hunt for it! I know there is one account in the many I encounter every day that I has this little tidbit waiting to bite you in the rear end. Looking forward to 2 more fails - even though I am in the 99% range. I do not know how I am going to do any better with the sound quality and the horrid ASR I am given. I al ...

Lee Perfect Transcription...really?
Jul 26, 2014

Needs 7 years experience, scan entire report and leave feedback for 1.40 per report??  And we all know how lengthy those reports can be..... are they really hoping to get any resumes??  Good Luck! ...

The Perfect Repository
Feb 03, 2015

Who is responsible for putting reports in there? The same people that are dinging me for adding "a" or "the" in the wrong spot. You spelled the name of the retractor wrong!!! Maybe they should sign the reports so I can QA them ...

I Have Two MT Jobs, And They'd Be Almost Perfect If...
Mar 20, 2015

They offered direct deposit. But no, they both pay in paper checks. No, I don't live paycheck to paycheck. I have a stash of money for emergencies. But direct deposit would be nice, because sometimes things happen with the mail. It can get lost, or be delayed by a couple days. It'd be nice to have the money right there in the bank on the same days. Just venting. ...

Perfect Balance
May 14, 2015

I attempt to balance my life and have, for the most part, been successful in the past 10 years with MM.  However, with the constant MOT for the past several months, I feel like I'm in constant chaos.  I can no longer find time to cook, clean, be with my husband, be with my kids, spend time with my extended family, exercise, find time for me, etc.  I am constantly tired, achy, and feel physically and emotionally sick.  I don't eat properly or on a schedule anymore be ...

Does Anyone Else Have An Anal QC That Wants Everything Perfect,
May 15, 2015

Sends excessive pretentious emails, and a HDSM that is ghost. I was transferred to this POD months ago and have only gotten 1 email from the HDSM, and that only to request OT. I want to go back to my old POD. ...

Spellcheck On Word Perfect
Feb 08, 2010

Question...on Word Perfect, if you use spellcheck and have some "shortcuts" created, i.e., "DD:" to expand to "Dictated by" how can you keep it from expanding it as it goes thru the document?  Hope this makes sense.   Thanks!! ...