A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

are there companies that provide computer besides MModal? have heard Precyse isn't hiring. NM - wanttoleaveNuance

Posted: Mar 09, 2014

xx

Opti-Script did - former Opti MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Opti-Script provided mine when I worked there and paid to have it shipped back UPS when I left.

why did you - leave

[ In Reply To ..]
They have such a good rep.

They do...you're right - former Opti MT

[ In Reply To ..]
And for an MTSO, I think they're still one of the best. I just needed something different.

Transtech does - Not trying 2b funny

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe Amphion used to.

I read that Synernet does. nm - Iisnoone

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Synernet does supply - Synernet

[ In Reply To ..]
Synernet supplies all but earphones and monitor, Thin Client is very small too. Fusion platform is great too. Only hiring for 2nd and 3rd shifts but you should apply. Also good benefits.

I beg to differ -- frequently it locks up while I'm typing sm - Thin client is not great

[ In Reply To ..]
and the foot pedal freezes ... then a whole bunch of letters will go on the screen and it is okay again, until the next screwup. I have chatted with other MTs and it is not just me. And now that they are shifting the work pools and immediately going to VR, Synernet is really not such a lovely alternative, IMO.

Yep and they are awesome to work for!! Believe me - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
when I say take what you see posted here with a grain of salt. Not all companies are right for everyone, but this one is great for me and quite a few others that work there too.
Mountains are awesome, Synernet ..... - Not so much
[ In Reply To ..]
JMO
I'm thinking our definition of awesome must be different. nm - Overused word anyway
[ In Reply To ..]
lll

Patient First does - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]

FIST! - bottomsup

[ In Reply To ..]
ahh ......

Silent Type does. NM - STMT

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

MT Companies That Provide Computer
May 17, 2010

hello: just wondering if anyone can tell me what companies provide computers?  i worked for medigrafix and medquist before.. have been thinking about getting back into transcription but now.. i have to use a company provided computer. thanks for the info. ...

What Companies Provide Computer?
Aug 10, 2011

I am thinking about getting back into medical transcription and wondered if there are any companies that provide a computer. I am not interesting in MQ. I don't think there is much job security there anymore, especially since the CEO made that pretty clear in his recent article. ...

Do Most Companies Provide A Computer Or
Aug 18, 2013

do you have to have one already? Thanks in advance ...

Anyone Know Of National Companies That Provide Computer? Sm
Mar 04, 2012

I am facing layoff at the end of March and looking for at home work, but do not have and cannot afford a computer.... ...

Are There Any Companies Left That Still Provide A Company Computer For Employees? Sm
Oct 07, 2012

I'm just talking about employees here, not ICs.  It amazes me that as a company employee, we would not be provided the most important tool we need to work with all set up to company specs, loaded with company s/w.  If we worked on site, would we be expected to bring in our own computers?  I don't think so. Thanks. ...

Are There Any Companies That Provide Computer Equipment? Tired Of Nuance
Jan 31, 2014

xx ...

Company Provided Computer Other Than MM And Nuance? Precyse Not Hiring Now.
Jul 18, 2014

Nuance not paying me enough to afford my own computer.   ...

Transcend....do They Provide Computer?
Feb 02, 2012

I saw their recent ad, just wondering if they provide a computer if you work as an IC.  TIA ...

Does M Modal Still Provide Your Computer ...
Apr 26, 2012

It doesn't say in the ad.  I know they used to, just curious.  I have my own computer to use, but wondering if they still send their own to you.  ...

Does Transtech Provide Computer/equip? Nm
May 14, 2012

nm ...

Keystrokes Ad Asking That Employees Provide Their Own Computer
Dec 17, 2013

I noticed the Keystrokes ad asking that employees provide their own computer. Are there any instances where they would provide the computer for the employee? ...

Does MModal Provide Equipment?
Feb 23, 2013

Just curious if M*Modal supplies the equipment (like Medquist used to)?  I haven' worked from home in YEARS and don't have any current equipment (other than my Mac laptop).  Thanks. ...

Can Someone Provide Me With Proof About MModal's REAL Pay?
Apr 21, 2013

You all have helped giving me averages based on line output and cpl, but I know MModal is going to try to make it look like they're really giving us a good deal, and the hospital doesn't want to pay us unemployment.  Where can I go to cut and paste something into a document that PROVES the TRUE amount a normal transcriptionist would earn full time?  Anybody know? ...

Which Companies Provide Computers?
Nov 17, 2009

Does anyone know what companies provide computers?  Thanks so much. ...

Transcription Companies Who Provide PC
Aug 25, 2011

Hey, anyone out there know of any work-from-home transcription companies that provide you with PC?   THANKS!! ...

Companies That Provide Equipment?
Mar 30, 2013

Does anyone know which companies provide the equipment? I need a job desperately. I bought a new computer (HP Pro with Windows 7) but my USB infinity foot pedal will not play the transcription files. I have tried everything, even downloading different programs that were supposed to make it work and still nothing. I installed a foot pedal tester, which shows the foot pedal working, but it won't link up to the files when I test. I need to find a company that will provide the equipment qui ...

Companies Who Provide Equipment?
Jul 30, 2013

Can anybody some names of companies (work from home) who provide all of the equipment?  ty ...

Companies That Provide Equipment
Nov 18, 2013

What are some companies that provide the equipment needed to work from home (computer, foot pedal, etc.). I have worked outside the home doing transcription for nine years and now would like to work from home, mainly due to the fact that I cannot find an outside job, but I do not have any equipment and cannot afford it right now. ...

Companies Which Provide Equipment?
Aug 11, 2014

Which outsourcing companies provide equipment, i.e. computer and software ? Thanks in advance!   ...

Companies Who Provide Equipment
Aug 26, 2014

Hi.  Anyone know of companies who still provide equipment, ie, computer, etc?  Thanks. ...

What Major Companies Provide Equipment?
Nov 04, 2011

I know this has been asked before in other posts, but was unable to locate them.  Any info you have would be great, as well as a comment on the companies suggested.  Really looking hard at Webmedx right now.  Thanks! ...

Precyse Hiring Practices
Feb 07, 2013

Hi everyone:)  This is in reference to the message left about applying for work at Precyse.  One MT stated that their hiring practices left a lot to be desired and she took the test and felt she wasted her time.  I am now among the ranks of those that tried and didn't make it.  I took the test, and looked over everything carefully and felt I had done a good job.  I took the job in the late evening and not even 1 hour later I got a message that I was not a "good fit ...

Companies That Provide 401Ks And Profit-sharing:
Oct 20, 2009

There's just ONE, eensy-weensy little problem with MT companies providing their employees with a 401K as one of their benefits: What person on a measly MT's earnings can afford to put anything into it?????  I can't spare even a dollar at the end of each pay period, and haven't been able to put anything into even a savings account for years.  Did it ever occur to them that a retirement account is USELESS if you don't pay your employees enough to fund it? ...

Precyse Solutions - Thinking About Hiring On
Feb 28, 2012

Does anybody know anything about Precyse Solutions.  Thinking about hiring on. ...

Do Companies Legally Have To Provide You With Proof Of Your Line Counts?
Oct 27, 2009

The company I'm working for has no way to verify my line count on line, nor do they provide a count on my paystub.  I have no way to verify the lines they are paying me for.  Is this legal? ...

MModal Vs Precyse
Feb 14, 2015

Have  any of you now working at MM come from Precyse or gone from MM to Precyse?  If you have, would you recommend leaving MM for Precyse or would it be pretty much the same situation we are in here? ...

Mmodal Is Still Hiring
Mar 11, 2013

has anyone else noticed that mmodal is stilling hiring entry-level trans on job boards? so they won't have to pay them anything but a bag of peanuts and some bread and water, this company is a joke ...

MModal Hiring Time
Apr 30, 2012

I recently applied and tested for MModal. Anyone know how long it takes to hear back after your test? Or how long it takes from applying to getting hired? ...

MModal Hiring Outsourced? Since When?
Jul 18, 2012

Looking at MModal website and it used to have a careers link.  I don't see that anymore, but on the contact page it looks to me like hiring is now being done at a place called TheRightThingInc.Com.  ...

Oracle OTI, I Heard They Are Hiring? What Is The Pay Range?
Jan 02, 2012

Thanks for any/all info. ...