A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MT companies that provide computer - brandyf

Posted: May 17, 2010

hello: just wondering if anyone can tell me what companies provide computers?  i worked for medigrafix and medquist before.. have been thinking about getting back into transcription but now.. i have to use a company provided computer. thanks for the info.

Precyse, Opti-Script ... also TransTech (for a small rental fee) - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

thanks so much for the info - brandy

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Diskriter nm - mtmtmt

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

What Companies Provide Computer?
Aug 10, 2011

I am thinking about getting back into medical transcription and wondered if there are any companies that provide a computer. I am not interesting in MQ. I don't think there is much job security there anymore, especially since the CEO made that pretty clear in his recent article. ...

Do Most Companies Provide A Computer Or
Aug 18, 2013

do you have to have one already? Thanks in advance ...

Anyone Know Of National Companies That Provide Computer? Sm
Mar 04, 2012

I am facing layoff at the end of March and looking for at home work, but do not have and cannot afford a computer.... ...

Are There Any Companies Left That Still Provide A Company Computer For Employees? Sm
Oct 07, 2012

I'm just talking about employees here, not ICs.  It amazes me that as a company employee, we would not be provided the most important tool we need to work with all set up to company specs, loaded with company s/w.  If we worked on site, would we be expected to bring in our own computers?  I don't think so. Thanks. ...

Are There Any Companies That Provide Computer Equipment? Tired Of Nuance
Jan 31, 2014

xx ...

Are There Companies That Provide Computer Besides MModal? Have Heard Precyse Isn't Hiring. NM
Mar 09, 2014

xx ...

Transcend....do They Provide Computer?
Feb 02, 2012

I saw their recent ad, just wondering if they provide a computer if you work as an IC.  TIA ...

Does M Modal Still Provide Your Computer ...
Apr 26, 2012

It doesn't say in the ad.  I know they used to, just curious.  I have my own computer to use, but wondering if they still send their own to you.  ...

Does Transtech Provide Computer/equip? Nm
May 14, 2012

nm ...

Keystrokes Ad Asking That Employees Provide Their Own Computer
Dec 17, 2013

I noticed the Keystrokes ad asking that employees provide their own computer. Are there any instances where they would provide the computer for the employee? ...

Which Companies Provide Computers?
Nov 17, 2009

Does anyone know what companies provide computers?  Thanks so much. ...

Transcription Companies Who Provide PC
Aug 25, 2011

Hey, anyone out there know of any work-from-home transcription companies that provide you with PC?   THANKS!! ...

Companies That Provide Equipment?
Mar 30, 2013

Does anyone know which companies provide the equipment? I need a job desperately. I bought a new computer (HP Pro with Windows 7) but my USB infinity foot pedal will not play the transcription files. I have tried everything, even downloading different programs that were supposed to make it work and still nothing. I installed a foot pedal tester, which shows the foot pedal working, but it won't link up to the files when I test. I need to find a company that will provide the equipment qui ...

Companies Who Provide Equipment?
Jul 30, 2013

Can anybody some names of companies (work from home) who provide all of the equipment?  ty ...

Companies That Provide Equipment
Nov 18, 2013

What are some companies that provide the equipment needed to work from home (computer, foot pedal, etc.). I have worked outside the home doing transcription for nine years and now would like to work from home, mainly due to the fact that I cannot find an outside job, but I do not have any equipment and cannot afford it right now. ...

Companies Which Provide Equipment?
Aug 11, 2014

Which outsourcing companies provide equipment, i.e. computer and software ? Thanks in advance!   ...

Companies Who Provide Equipment
Aug 26, 2014

Hi.  Anyone know of companies who still provide equipment, ie, computer, etc?  Thanks. ...

What Major Companies Provide Equipment?
Nov 04, 2011

I know this has been asked before in other posts, but was unable to locate them.  Any info you have would be great, as well as a comment on the companies suggested.  Really looking hard at Webmedx right now.  Thanks! ...

Companies That Provide 401Ks And Profit-sharing:
Oct 20, 2009

There's just ONE, eensy-weensy little problem with MT companies providing their employees with a 401K as one of their benefits: What person on a measly MT's earnings can afford to put anything into it?????  I can't spare even a dollar at the end of each pay period, and haven't been able to put anything into even a savings account for years.  Did it ever occur to them that a retirement account is USELESS if you don't pay your employees enough to fund it? ...

Do Companies Legally Have To Provide You With Proof Of Your Line Counts?
Oct 27, 2009

The company I'm working for has no way to verify my line count on line, nor do they provide a count on my paystub.  I have no way to verify the lines they are paying me for.  Is this legal? ...

Companies That Loan You Computer
Aug 16, 2010

Looking for a new gig, but my laptop is Vista and low on memory.  Want to find a company that will let you borrow/rent one from them besides MQ and Transcend.  Any ideas? ...

Question About Companies Supplying The Computer.
Mar 29, 2012

Please do not slam me if this is a dumb question but I am confused.  If a company supplies the computer and equipment and you still work part time with another company, how can I have 2 computer going/set up short of getting another desk to put it on?  I have never worked this way before.    ...

Webmedx - Company Computer Versus Own Computer?
Feb 04, 2010

I read that Medmedx supplies computers but you can only have Cable or DSL connection.   I live in an area where I cannot get cable or DSL.  I have a wireless connection.   My question is, do they allow you to use our own computers?   Thanks for your time and have a great day? ...

Own Personal Computer Versus MQ Supplied Computer?
Jul 18, 2011

The reason I ask this question is for my internet I have a USB modem.  Do the computers supplied by Q have any extra USB ports so I can plug my Verizon in there? Thanks! ...

Change From Company-provided Computer To Own Computer
Aug 04, 2011

I am in the process of transitioning jobs and will be going from a company-provided computer to my own.  Any suggestions on what software programs are needed, virus protection, word expanders, line counting, and hardware like foot pedal?  The hospital I am looking into will be using Microsoft Word.  Any comments on whether this is a good program or not to transcribe on?  Any tips?  I have been with the same company for 15 years, so have been out of the loop and need ...

Can Anyone Provide Any Insight Here?
Feb 12, 2010

If my account is not located in the mid Atlantic and has had no recent bad weather, why is it so low on work?  If I'm paranoid, please correct me, but what effect could the weather in another area have on my account? ...

Can Someone Provide Me With Ventilator Settings? I Mean,
Feb 17, 2010

when doctors give settings for ventilators, FIO2, PEEP and so on.  If someone can provide me a simple list, I would appreciate it.  This isn't for a test and, sadly, I'm not a newbie.  I haven't done these type of reports in a while and my brain seems frozen over.  If anyone can grasp what I'm trying to say and could provide some simple answers, I would really appreciate it.    Thank you. ...

Does Transcend Provide Equipment?
May 17, 2010

Looking for PT work and my personal computer is a laptop with Vista.  Not too many companies allowing that.   TIA ...

Lol...ad To Become An MT Instructor And They Will Provide You With A MT Education
Jun 24, 2010

Transcription Instructor and Will Train (Denver areas) Date: 2010-06-24, 9:43AM MDT Reply to: job-jeudz-1808559848@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?] Part time instructor position Med Workshops' Medical Transcription School wishes to hire an Online Instructor. Great opportunity for the right person to work from home in the healthcare and education fields. We may also provide a free education in Medical Transcription to the employee. About Med Workshops Med Workshops ...

Please Provide Information On Accentus.
Feb 26, 2012

plotting my escape from M*Modal.  I  was kind of surprised the practicum was all proofreading.  Is that all they have?  How is pay?  Platform easy?  Have 401K match?  Lots of work on weekends?  Any and all reviews appreciated, even bad.  Thanks!   ...