A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Oracle OTI, I heard they are hiring? What is the pay range? - me in MT

Posted: Jan 02, 2012

Thanks for any/all info.

Depends on the account you're given. Not very good as far as I'm concerned. - OTIer

[ In Reply To ..]
Some pay 8.5 cpl and some pay as low as 7.5 cpl. ASR is 4 cpl.

On the plus side, they use Bayscribe, which is the fastest, easiest sm - Colorado MT

[ In Reply To ..]
platform I have ever used. Granted, the pay is not spectacular, but my line count is higher. Hope this helps.

Similar Messages:

Oracle / OTI Pay Range? (I Refuse To Test First Without Knowing This)
Oct 05, 2010

Oracle does not reply to emails with questions.  They evidently only want you to fill in the blanks at their website. I refuse to spend my valuable time testing only to find out they start you at 7 cpl or some other ridiculous rate.  Can anyone tell me what they pay for an experienced IC MT?  0.09? 0.10? ...

Are There Companies That Provide Computer Besides MModal? Have Heard Precyse Isn't Hiring. NM
Mar 09, 2014

xx ...

Which Is Correct? Above-average Range Or Above Average Range....
May 06, 2010

I've seen it both ways.  Is one way correct or preferred?  Or is either acceptable? Thanks much in advance! ...

Amphion Pay Range?
May 17, 2010

Can anyone provide a ballpark range of what Amphion pays for straight transcription per line and for VR? I understood they also offered a shift differential. Thanks! ...

Formatting # Range In P.o.
Mar 23, 2012

When the doctor dictates a range for p.o., for instance "1/2 to 1 p.o.," do we write it as 0.5 to 1 or 1/2 to 1? Thank you for the help. ...

Range Of Motion Help
Apr 15, 2012

I have a doctor who says "Hip adduction, abduction normal (s/l template)."  Does that make any sense?  Any ideas? ...

Does Anyone Know Landmarks Pay Range?
Nov 30, 2012

Thx ...

Does Anyone Know What The QC Hourly Pay Range Is
Dec 04, 2012

TIA! ...

Cervical Range Of Motion
Aug 15, 2013

Okay, I'm stuck.  This doc is dictating his physical exam and is talking about the cervical spine rom.  "Full range of motion of the cervical spine to flexion, extension, rotation, side bending, and (s/l) discompression sign." Does anyone have any ideas? ...

Master Editor Position Pay Range?
Jan 18, 2011

Anybody know? Is this a new job title for QA or is this position different?  If so, how is it different?  ...

Salinas-Monterey Line Rate Range?
Sep 15, 2010

Just trying to get an idea--moved to WA state quite a while ago and wondering what's going on down in Calif.  TIA! ...

Help! In PE: Normal S/l (cardinal) Range Of Motion Of Wrists? Nm
Nov 24, 2010

.. ...

Curious What The Salary Range Is For Team Lead Position...sm
Dec 16, 2011

Just curious what the MTSOs pay (range) for a team lead position these days with all that is going on with MT pay.  Is it worth it? ...

Has Good Knee And Ankle Range Of Motion With Symmetric *waistfuls*
Aug 17, 2010

He has a symmetric gait.  He has symmetric *waistfuls* (Pediatric Ortho) Thanks! ...

"Active Range Of Motion Of The Left Knee Is Approximately 3rd To 100 Degrees"
Apr 07, 2010

"Active range of motion of the left knee is approximately 3rd to 100 degrees." Is "3rd to 100 degree" the correct way to transcribe it? Thanks! ...

Ortho Note - Subtalar And S/l "mu Talsa" Range Of Motion
Nov 10, 2009

on pe, He has normal subtalar and s/l "mu talsa" range of motion, however, he lacks dorsiflexion with 0 degrees bilaterally.  He needs to stretch.   thanks for any help! ...

He Demonstrates Full Range Of Motion Of His Neck Without Pain Or S/l "C-spine" Tenderness
Mar 04, 2010

He demonstrates full range of motion of his neck without pain or s/l "C-spine" tenderness to palpation. ...

Anyone Know What's Up With Oracle/OTI?
Jan 31, 2010

I haven't had much work for months.  Since last summer actually.  Can never make minimum.  I have another part-time job so I'll survive, and I do like that company on a whole, but there has been NO WORK.  They keep promising new accounts that never happen.  Is it just me?  Are there some Oracle workers that are happy and have enough work? I know sometimes it is famine time as an MT, but this is ridiculous. I wonder if they lost some big accounts or somethi ...

Where Is Oracle? 
Aug 12, 2010

Where is Oracle?  I miss her intelligent answers.     ...

Oracle Pay Cut
Nov 10, 2010

Just wondering - how many at Oracle got a pay cut 10/01?  Not trying to start problems - just disappointed in them and wondering.  ...

Does Anyone Know If OTI/Oracle Has Given Up On Their ASR?
May 03, 2011

Just noticing that I am getting some regular transcription that used to be ASR. ...

Oracle?
May 22, 2011

I've applied to Oracle....any thoughts?  Are they heavy ESL?  Any info appreciated!  Thanks!   ...

Anyone Get The Job With Oracle - OTI??
Nov 13, 2012

Sounds like a pretty reasonable place to work. Hardly ever read any posts here about them so I assume, no news is good news and their employees must be fairly content. Just curious, as they seldom hire. I applied, but I am acute care/hospital transcription and they were looking for people to fill multispecialty clinic account, so folks who have an extensive background in clinic work. Just curious if anyone has started and how they like it. Also curious if there are any who have been with ...

Does Oracle (OTI) Still Have ASR?
Oct 09, 2013

d ...

Haynes And Oracle
May 04, 2010

Has anyone heard of Haynes Transcription or Oracle transcription. If so, I would like to get good or bad info on them.   Thanx ...

Oracle Transcription?
Jul 20, 2010

Does anyone currently (or you did sometime this year) work for Oracle Transcription? If so, what's your experience been like? I'm interested in working with them part time as an IC. ...

Oracle Workload
Aug 12, 2010

Can anyone tell me how the workload is at Oracle?  I'm tired of it being slow all the time where I am currently.  I'm concerned about taking a new position and it being the same-o, same-o. ...

Is Oracle And OTI The Same Company?
Jun 23, 2011

Is Oracle and OTI the same company?  Any info on either?  Thanks. ...

Oracle Or Landmark? And Why?
Sep 23, 2010

Which one would you choose, and why?  (I am experienced on Bayscribe, a platform they both use.) ...

Oracle Info Please
Sep 25, 2010

Can anyone give me info about Oracle? Good or bad is welcome. ...