A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

are there any companies that provide computer equipment? tired of Nuance - and not mmodal

Posted: Jan 31, 2014

xx

Companies that provide equip - Lissybell

[ In Reply To ..]
Precyse.

thanks, heard Precyse wasn't hiring currently. - looking

[ In Reply To ..]
but may send a resume just in case

Beware of what they send you. (sm) - Rose

[ In Reply To ..]
I had a service send me an 11 year old refurbished PC with XP that didn't even work. It shut itself off after a couple of seconds. The price they would have deducted from my pay would have been 5 times what this used PC was going for. Just make sure you ask about the specs, if it is refurbished, and who has to pay the return postage if it doesn't work.

Silent Type but you might want to read the posts below - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Companies That Provide Equipment?
Mar 30, 2013

Does anyone know which companies provide the equipment? I need a job desperately. I bought a new computer (HP Pro with Windows 7) but my USB infinity foot pedal will not play the transcription files. I have tried everything, even downloading different programs that were supposed to make it work and still nothing. I installed a foot pedal tester, which shows the foot pedal working, but it won't link up to the files when I test. I need to find a company that will provide the equipment qui ...

Companies Who Provide Equipment?
Jul 30, 2013

Can anybody some names of companies (work from home) who provide all of the equipment?  ty ...

Companies That Provide Equipment
Nov 18, 2013

What are some companies that provide the equipment needed to work from home (computer, foot pedal, etc.). I have worked outside the home doing transcription for nine years and now would like to work from home, mainly due to the fact that I cannot find an outside job, but I do not have any equipment and cannot afford it right now. ...

Companies Which Provide Equipment?
Aug 11, 2014

Which outsourcing companies provide equipment, i.e. computer and software ? Thanks in advance!   ...

Companies Who Provide Equipment
Aug 26, 2014

Hi.  Anyone know of companies who still provide equipment, ie, computer, etc?  Thanks. ...

What Major Companies Provide Equipment?
Nov 04, 2011

I know this has been asked before in other posts, but was unable to locate them.  Any info you have would be great, as well as a comment on the companies suggested.  Really looking hard at Webmedx right now.  Thanks! ...

Does Nuance Provide Equipment?
Nov 28, 2013

Does Nuance provide equipment? I have just started job searching. Thanks! Looking for a nice place to work for from home, been a transcriptionist for 23 years, recently lost my job in work force reduction (outsourcing). ...

MT Companies That Provide Computer
May 17, 2010

hello: just wondering if anyone can tell me what companies provide computers?  i worked for medigrafix and medquist before.. have been thinking about getting back into transcription but now.. i have to use a company provided computer. thanks for the info. ...

What Companies Provide Computer?
Aug 10, 2011

I am thinking about getting back into medical transcription and wondered if there are any companies that provide a computer. I am not interesting in MQ. I don't think there is much job security there anymore, especially since the CEO made that pretty clear in his recent article. ...

Do Most Companies Provide A Computer Or
Aug 18, 2013

do you have to have one already? Thanks in advance ...

Anyone Know Of National Companies That Provide Computer? Sm
Mar 04, 2012

I am facing layoff at the end of March and looking for at home work, but do not have and cannot afford a computer.... ...

Are There Any Companies Left That Still Provide A Company Computer For Employees? Sm
Oct 07, 2012

I'm just talking about employees here, not ICs.  It amazes me that as a company employee, we would not be provided the most important tool we need to work with all set up to company specs, loaded with company s/w.  If we worked on site, would we be expected to bring in our own computers?  I don't think so. Thanks. ...

Are There Companies That Provide Computer Besides MModal? Have Heard Precyse Isn't Hiring. NM
Mar 09, 2014

xx ...

Does Transcend Provide Equipment?
May 17, 2010

Looking for PT work and my personal computer is a laptop with Vista.  Not too many companies allowing that.   TIA ...

Does MModal Provide Equipment?
Feb 23, 2013

Just curious if M*Modal supplies the equipment (like Medquist used to)?  I haven' worked from home in YEARS and don't have any current equipment (other than my Mac laptop).  Thanks. ...

Does M-Modal Provide Equipment
Dec 10, 2014

and if not . . . what computer requirements are needed for their software? ...

Transcription Services That Provide Equipment
Sep 30, 2010

Does anyone know of any transcription services that provide the computer equipment?  I tried the ones I found on this board WebMedX and SoftScript (bad reviews on SoftScript) and Proscript which is an INDIAN company!  I do not own my own computer.  I am quitting MQ and will have to return the equipment, or will I (wink wink).     ...

Transcend....do They Provide Computer?
Feb 02, 2012

I saw their recent ad, just wondering if they provide a computer if you work as an IC.  TIA ...

Does M Modal Still Provide Your Computer ...
Apr 26, 2012

It doesn't say in the ad.  I know they used to, just curious.  I have my own computer to use, but wondering if they still send their own to you.  ...

Does Transtech Provide Computer/equip? Nm
May 14, 2012

nm ...

Keystrokes Ad Asking That Employees Provide Their Own Computer
Dec 17, 2013

I noticed the Keystrokes ad asking that employees provide their own computer. Are there any instances where they would provide the computer for the employee? ...

Which Companies Provide Computers?
Nov 17, 2009

Does anyone know what companies provide computers?  Thanks so much. ...

Transcription Companies Who Provide PC
Aug 25, 2011

Hey, anyone out there know of any work-from-home transcription companies that provide you with PC?   THANKS!! ...

Companies That Provide 401Ks And Profit-sharing:
Oct 20, 2009

There's just ONE, eensy-weensy little problem with MT companies providing their employees with a 401K as one of their benefits: What person on a measly MT's earnings can afford to put anything into it?????  I can't spare even a dollar at the end of each pay period, and haven't been able to put anything into even a savings account for years.  Did it ever occur to them that a retirement account is USELESS if you don't pay your employees enough to fund it? ...

Do Companies Legally Have To Provide You With Proof Of Your Line Counts?
Oct 27, 2009

The company I'm working for has no way to verify my line count on line, nor do they provide a count on my paystub.  I have no way to verify the lines they are paying me for.  Is this legal? ...

I Get So Tired Of Waiting On Work. It Actually Makes Me Nervous Sitting By This Computer
Jun 05, 2014

waiting on reports.  Not sure how to handle this.  I am looking for other work but no luck so far.  Do others find this mentally stressful babysitting your computer. ...

Getting Really Sick And Tired Of These Companies
Sep 01, 2012

posting ads basically screaming how they need MTs.  Gee, so why not answer me when I send a resume or at least answer my question as to why you do not even give me the courtesy of a response!! ...

Do Any Companies Supply Equipment Any More?
Oct 11, 2012

I was wondering if anyone knows of any companies that still supply equipment any more? Thank you! ...

Any Companies Hire PT That Supply Equipment?
Nov 13, 2011

Thanks ...

Does Nuance Provide A Medical Spellchecker
Nov 08, 2014

x ...