A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Which companies provide computers? - ??

Posted: Nov 17, 2009

Does anyone know what companies provide computers?  Thanks so much.

computah - jet

[ In Reply To ..]
Medquist does.

Which companies provide PAYCHECKS? - It seems like so many these days dont.

[ In Reply To ..]

Which companies provide paychecks - Laughing here!

[ In Reply To ..]
LMAO!!! That was so funny, but then again not, as it is a crude reality.

Thanks for the chuckle just the same.

provide computers - James

[ In Reply To ..]
OptiScribe also.

computers - 7DayMT

[ In Reply To ..]
and Diskriter, Spheris, TransTech, WebMedx. Paychecks, though..

Similar Messages:

Does M*Modal Provide Computers?
Jul 20, 2012

nm ...

Companies That Loan You Computers
Dec 21, 2010

My personal computer is kaput.  Looking for a job that provides computer.  Preferrably part time.  I think MQ and Webmedx do, any others? ...

MT Companies That Provide Computer
May 17, 2010

hello: just wondering if anyone can tell me what companies provide computers?  i worked for medigrafix and medquist before.. have been thinking about getting back into transcription but now.. i have to use a company provided computer. thanks for the info. ...

What Companies Provide Computer?
Aug 10, 2011

I am thinking about getting back into medical transcription and wondered if there are any companies that provide a computer. I am not interesting in MQ. I don't think there is much job security there anymore, especially since the CEO made that pretty clear in his recent article. ...

Transcription Companies Who Provide PC
Aug 25, 2011

Hey, anyone out there know of any work-from-home transcription companies that provide you with PC?   THANKS!! ...

Companies That Provide Equipment?
Mar 30, 2013

Does anyone know which companies provide the equipment? I need a job desperately. I bought a new computer (HP Pro with Windows 7) but my USB infinity foot pedal will not play the transcription files. I have tried everything, even downloading different programs that were supposed to make it work and still nothing. I installed a foot pedal tester, which shows the foot pedal working, but it won't link up to the files when I test. I need to find a company that will provide the equipment qui ...

Companies Who Provide Equipment?
Jul 30, 2013

Can anybody some names of companies (work from home) who provide all of the equipment?  ty ...

Do Most Companies Provide A Computer Or
Aug 18, 2013

do you have to have one already? Thanks in advance ...

Companies That Provide Equipment
Nov 18, 2013

What are some companies that provide the equipment needed to work from home (computer, foot pedal, etc.). I have worked outside the home doing transcription for nine years and now would like to work from home, mainly due to the fact that I cannot find an outside job, but I do not have any equipment and cannot afford it right now. ...

Companies Which Provide Equipment?
Aug 11, 2014

Which outsourcing companies provide equipment, i.e. computer and software ? Thanks in advance!   ...

Companies Who Provide Equipment
Aug 26, 2014

Hi.  Anyone know of companies who still provide equipment, ie, computer, etc?  Thanks. ...

Are There Companies Still Supplying Computers Anymore?
Jan 13, 2014

currently at Nuance but brely making a living.   ...

What Major Companies Provide Equipment?
Nov 04, 2011

I know this has been asked before in other posts, but was unable to locate them.  Any info you have would be great, as well as a comment on the companies suggested.  Really looking hard at Webmedx right now.  Thanks! ...

Anyone Know Of National Companies That Provide Computer? Sm
Mar 04, 2012

I am facing layoff at the end of March and looking for at home work, but do not have and cannot afford a computer.... ...

Companies That Provide 401Ks And Profit-sharing:
Oct 20, 2009

There's just ONE, eensy-weensy little problem with MT companies providing their employees with a 401K as one of their benefits: What person on a measly MT's earnings can afford to put anything into it?????  I can't spare even a dollar at the end of each pay period, and haven't been able to put anything into even a savings account for years.  Did it ever occur to them that a retirement account is USELESS if you don't pay your employees enough to fund it? ...

Do Companies Legally Have To Provide You With Proof Of Your Line Counts?
Oct 27, 2009

The company I'm working for has no way to verify my line count on line, nor do they provide a count on my paystub.  I have no way to verify the lines they are paying me for.  Is this legal? ...

Are There Any Companies Left That Still Provide A Company Computer For Employees? Sm
Oct 07, 2012

I'm just talking about employees here, not ICs.  It amazes me that as a company employee, we would not be provided the most important tool we need to work with all set up to company specs, loaded with company s/w.  If we worked on site, would we be expected to bring in our own computers?  I don't think so. Thanks. ...

Are There Any Companies That Provide Computer Equipment? Tired Of Nuance
Jan 31, 2014

xx ...

Are There Companies That Provide Computer Besides MModal? Have Heard Precyse Isn't Hiring. NM
Mar 09, 2014

xx ...

? Re Computers
Mar 17, 2011

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could assist me in a little project I'm working on.  I'm compiling a list for someone of the companies that provide you with a computer for doing transcription on. Not asking anybody to do the work for me, but if you would like to share the name of a company who does this, I'd appreciate the info. Thanks and have a great day.     ...

MQ And New Computers
Oct 10, 2011

Received an email I am to get a faster/more updated computer from MQ.  Are we getting ready to turn over to a new program.  Have not seen anything posted and was just wondering. ...

New Computers
Dec 08, 2011

Has everyone who needs a new computer gotten it yet? ...

Question On Computers
Jun 04, 2010

How many MT's work with more than one computer? ...

Not To Smart With Computers
Jan 08, 2011

Hi all, I purchased a new computer over Christmas with a very large screen due to having poor eyesight.  Everything seems fine until I get into ChartScript, where everything is so very, very small.  It is worse than with my smaller screen.  I have to literally stand up and put my nose to the screen to make sure I have correct patient info in the demographics, etc.  Any suggestions?  Is there something on the screen itself I can adjust, or do you think it is within ChartS ...

Laptop Computers
Feb 06, 2011

Just wondering if anybody who uses their own computer to do MT uses a laptop?  I've had some problems with my computer and now need to take it in for repairs again, and I was considering getting a laptop as a backup so that I would still be able to work while my desk top computer is out of service.  Any advice on what type of laptop to get?  Thanks much. ...

For Those Whose MQ Computers Are Slowed By
Apr 17, 2011

(Moderator - please do not move to tech forum as this is a Medquist problem with Kapersky anti-virus program)   I spent several hours this past week trying to install Kapersky, and it would not install, so I called tech support and ended up escalating the problem to "Systems Administrator."  She called back and remotely went into my MQ computer and installed the program.  While I was on the phone with her, I told her that others were having a problem with Kapersky slowing down ...

For Those Of You Who Use Your Own Computers To Work On........
Apr 30, 2011

How do you go about this?  Do you have to call tech and get permission?  Or just download DQS, etc?  I was hoping to use my own computer, which is a much more powerful computer than this outdate POS I have from MQ; I think it's the reason I have so many probs in DQS--the worst being the lag in typing....I have to constantly wait for what I have typed to "catch up" with me.......so annoying.  Not to mention takes forever to upload a job, etc. But wondering if we are tec ...

New Computers Mentioned Below
Oct 21, 2011

Are these laptops? ...

I Am So Sick Of Computers!
Oct 27, 2011

I know all the techies out there will say I must "get with the times", but I absolutely hate computers!  It isn't enough that you have to learn a new platform for each and every company you work for, but they think you should know all the regular "computer stuff" as well.  I don't use my computer for anything except work, email, and to look things up because I don't want to-- but everybody expects you to be a computer expert today, like it or not.  If they didn' ...

MModal Computers And More Than One
Oct 30, 2012

Does anyone know if it is possible to get 2 Mmodal computers?  I live with my youngest son and my oldest would like me to stay with him half the week- just wondering if I could have an Mmodal computer at 2 different locations.  ...