A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can someone provide me with proof about MModal's REAL pay? - Cheela

Posted: Apr 21, 2013

You all have helped giving me averages based on line output and cpl, but I know MModal is going to try to make it look like they're really giving us a good deal, and the hospital doesn't want to pay us unemployment.  Where can I go to cut and paste something into a document that PROVES the TRUE amount a normal transcriptionist would earn full time?  Anybody know?

Links. - dnr

[ In Reply To ..]

http://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/M-Modal-Salaries-E560438.htm

Pretty accurate. Except for the MT $14 hourly, the rest of the numbers match my current situation. The $14 per hour is more towards what I was earning prior to ASR.

http://www.indeed.com/salary/Mmodal.html

Notes MM salaries are 38% lower than nationwide. Pretty much matches our 40% pay cut for doing ASR.

MM recently had a conference/presentation just last week by chief operating officer, Amy Amick. She stated that the average line count for ASR (pretty much 98% of the work for most of us) is 186 lines per hour. From what I know, the majority of MT/MME are getting paid 4 cents a line, and some getting 5 cents a line (highest tier) for ASR (again 98% of our work) editing. Do the math, and the average wage is minimum wage.

I have never worked for an employer before MM (& former Medquist) that sent out notices at the beginning of the year regarding eligibility requirements for Earned Income Credit. For the first time in my working life (35 years), I qualify for EIC. I am only still here holding on because I have been going to school for a new vocation, and hooray, I will finish the end of this year! And then I'm out of here and sadly leaving MT'ing.

More of us should post the TRUE hourly wage info - at this site!

[ In Reply To ..]

It's anonymous -- one way to counter the M*Moral lies!

http://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/M-Modal-Salaries-E560438.htm

Personally - budmt

[ In Reply To ..]
I average $14 hourly, but that was a $2 raise from the previous 6 months, which was $12 hourly. It will probably go down again this next 6 months since there has been less work since November for me. This past week was the first week I had 40 hours (yay).
I make about 10 an hr, but I don't work real hard - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Pretty bad when only 27% can recommend - this company NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

THANKS for glassdoor! - Cheela

[ In Reply To ..]
This link to glassdoor gave me PLENTY of info to back up WHY I will not work for MModal! BLESS YOU ALL!!!

You're wanting a guarantee of income, and that's just not possible. - Des

[ In Reply To ..]
There are MTs at MModal getting 6 cpl for VR. You'll most likely get 4 cpl for VR, tier 3.

Also, MModal doesn't compensate for experience, and they don't pay shift diff (at least, they didn't when we were taken over).

An MT's income depends on the skill level of the MT, the quality of VR, which clients and how many you'll have, and how often you run out of work.

There's no guarantee, regardless of what the recruiter says, that you'll get to keep your current hospital as a client. You could very likely find yourself bouncing around randomly from client to client, rarely getting the same dictator twice.

Think of MTSO recruiters as used car salesmen.

Also, just a note, you can file for partial unemployment if it turns out your wages are significantly lower than what you were making at your hospital.

As far as how much YOU'RE going to earn, you won't know that until you see your first paycheck. There's no guarantee of income in MT.

Comparing MTSO recruiters to - Modal Miserable

[ In Reply To ..]
to used car salespeople is deeply, deeply insulting to used car salespeople. Otherwise agree with your post completely.

Pay for MT work is even harder to calculate than real piecemeal work because of too many variables. You will probably only have the account you are used to for about a week or 2 before the downward spiral begins, so it may be a while before you know what you'll bottom out at, but likely to be minimum wage, that is provided you have steady work.

Figure 4 cpl ASR, 8 cpl ST. Then multiply by your usual - lines per hour. That is an estimate SM

[ In Reply To ..]
of what you will make per hour with MM. Betcha it is much lower than what you are getting now. ANd didja give the higher-ups this website to investigate on their own? (Not that they want to, they want you guys gone and on someone else's payroll)

Also, you will not be able to do ++ lines compared to ST. - THAT IS A LIE. And MM will say SM

[ In Reply To ..]
you will have access to so much more work. But do you run out of work now? If not, how much more work do you need. ANd you will NOT keep you accts, especially if they are relatively easy. Those accts are the FIRST to go OS. Sometimes acquisitions keep they usual pay rate for a while but it will not stay that way for long. Soon you will be paid same as everyone else. Oh yeah, You supervisors that you work with now. Might as well give them a going away party now cause they will soon be history. Lets see.... yep, I think that covers most of what happened when I was bought out.

The liars everywhere - Cheela

[ In Reply To ..]
A former MedQuist (10 years working for them) worker told me EXACTLY what you wrote. Promises, promises, to both transcriptionists and doctors, and then switcharoo, you're hearing voices from all OVER the place...and earning less by far!

Supervisors being history? S'plain, Ricky! - Cheela

[ In Reply To ..]
The supervisors might be let go once EMR is fully inside the hospital? There will be no one to supervise, is that what you mean? Boy, there's one supervisor in particular that is a shame to the place I work, she treats the PUBLIC and those under her so RUDELY and CRUDELY. You'd think by her rantings that she used to work on an oil rig with "the guys" 50 years of her 67!
MM will hire the supervisors you have now. Then once things - are running smoothly, they will SM
[ In Reply To ..]
be offered a MT position or hit the road. My buy-out nobody about MT/Editor was left with MM by 6 months from the buy out. I have worked with other companies that have been bought out and the story was the same. They keep the supervisors long enough to smooth over the rough spots and then they are outta here. Be sure to tell any supervisors you work with that this will happen, so they are not blind-sided.

I did the same thing when we were outsourced. - Des

[ In Reply To ..]
That's how I calculated how much money I was going to make at MedQuist when we were outsourced to them. HOWEVER, that changed significantly when I realized I was rarely ever going to get dictators from my hospital anymore, even though they promised me that my hospital was going to be my primary.

What I could edit at my old hospital was not the same as what I could edit being bounced around randomly from client to client, getting only the worst of the worst dictators, all on VR, all at 4 cpl.

Make sure the ppl wanting to sell you out know most of - you will making minimum wage. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

The suits at our hospital DID know and couldn't have cared less. - Des

[ In Reply To ..]
They were only interested in that big fat bonus check they got for saving the hospital just soooo much money.
But at least they couldnt claim ignorance. They knew and that - that will be on their conscious forever. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
They have no conscience. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Suits caring less - Cheela
[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, their medical mandate compliance money in the millions. Greed is always SO OBVIOUS!

Higher-ups and websites - Cheela

[ In Reply To ..]
Not only will the higher-ups not want to do any research on that, even out of their own curiosity, but they're lying to us and saying their HR director insists we will NOT get unemployment benefits unless we sign on with MModal. I now know, thanks to all of you, AND from the UE office itself, that HR has NO power to make that decision, only UE!

Cheela, what state are you in? That could determine - Whether you have to fight or not

[ In Reply To ..]
Someone else here was having a terrible time with the unemployment powers in Florida. As soon as I hit Google, I learned that Florida is notorious for trying to deny people unemployment for absolutely bogus reasons.
What state Cheela works in - Cheela
[ In Reply To ..]
California, where the minimum wage is LESS than Oregon or Washington, unbelievably! Glad I'm not in Florida!

When you get your offer letter it should have - the info.

[ In Reply To ..]
Everyone does NOT get paid the same line rate. I'm a tier 2 from a buyout and would love to be making 8 cpl but I don't. I make 7 cpl because that's what I made at my previous company.

Multiply YOUR line rate from your cover letter by 150 (required lines for full time) and you will get your base pay. If you are lucky, you will get on an account that will be able to produce more lph but in my experience, not very likely.

I make 6 and 9 multipled by my lines produced, tier 3. - Pay varies, not all the same. NM

[ In Reply To ..]

If they truly have a food stamp - application in their offer packet

[ In Reply To ..]
that should tell your UE office how much of a cut you are taking.

Do you really think MM would go to the trouble to include - that? They dont care if we eat. They would SM

[ In Reply To ..]
just let us figure it out on our own how to apply

Well, according to one person below - there was a food stamp application

[ In Reply To ..]
in her employment packet. If that's true, Cheela's packet should include that which should be enough proof that she will be making 28% less than her $20/hour current salary.
Yes. It must be true if you read it on an anonymous - message board. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
I said if they TRULY have an application... - You dont have to be nasty
[ In Reply To ..]
I didnt say it was gospel. Get over yourself.
I posted that and it IS true. There really was a food stamp app. - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
Obviously it was not mandatory that it be filled out but it was there along with the 20 other pages of forms needing signed.

Believe me or not, I couldn't care less.

I struggle to make $9/hr. ASR is killing me. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Me too, but in WA it is $9.14 minimum wage. Oregon - at $8.95. So now what??

[ In Reply To ..]
Even if you were to make an average ASR line count of 225 an hour, that still is considered under minimum wage for Washington State which would be $9.00 an hour.

What is disgusting is we SHOULD NOT BE TALKING ABOUT MINIMUM WAGES!! It is robbery pay. We should be making at least twice as much.

Please, both of you, go post your hourly rates - to help expose MM lies

[ In Reply To ..]

http://www.glassdoor.com/survey/start_input.htm?showSurvey=SALARIES&employer=560438

I have been with this company for 25 years. - Then I was GRANDFATHERED in

[ In Reply To ..]
After all the buyouts and merges with this company, many MT's were all over the board for what they were making in pay. Finally, the company decided to GRANDFATHER (literally used that phrase in my letter) that all Tier 1 are 4 cents for ASR, Tier 2 at 5 cents and Tier 3 at 6 cents. Forget the line count pay because there is no such thing as line count anymore. Princess Amy "All Hands Meeting" stated 81% of the work is now ASR and trying to go all all ASR.

The average for ASR is 185 lines per hour. You take 185 x 0.04 cents a line and you get $7.40 cents an hour.

Take 185 average lines per hour for ASR and times 0.05 cents a line and you get $9.25 an hour.

The funny thing is if you make $7.40 an hour that does not match minimum wage states like Washington whose minimum wage is $9.14 or Oregon at $8.95 or even California at $8.00.

So, does the wicked MModal have the right to fire you if you are making below minimum wage for your own state, even though you exceed and go above and beyond the average minimum ASR line count??? If you made only $8.90 for the average per hour in Washington, wicked MModal has to pay the minimum wage at $9.14 for every hour you worked in Washington State. So basically you are working for free for the company in MModal's eyes. Can the company legally fire you?? Not fair for the poor MT's who live in states with higher minimum wage bracket.

Proof - Dinosaur

[ In Reply To ..]
Above dnr posted links to MModal average pay. Go with the indeed.com link she posted (also below). It is recent, April 21, 2013. Try to get MModal's offer in writing.
http://www.indeed.com/salary/Mmodal.html

Okay, I'm confused - Bilboa

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm not the OP, but I expect to be in her same position very soon, so I've been following this thread with great interest.

I must be missing whatever you're seeing at the indeed.com site. What I see when I follow that link is something that shows the average M*Modal salary (including ALL job types, from MTs to executives) is $42,000. That obviously isn't going to help the OP much. Then down below, under "Average Salary of Jobs With Related Titles," it shows "Medical Transcription $19,000" -- that is an average for medical transcription jobs as a whole, nationwide -- not just for M*Modal. If anything, that would HURT the OP's case, because it makes it appear that M*Modal is paying fair market wages. Of course, it's certainly more than 28%, but at the very least I think that it would muddy the waters for her in making the case that being offered an indefinite prison term at M*Modal is NOT a reasonable offer of a comparable job to the one she's being laid off from.

The glass door site is a little more helpful, though unless more M*Modal MTs go and post true hourly earnings there, it's probably not going to be enough to make her case.

What she needs is to be able to *document* three things:
(1) The average lines per hour at M*Modal (which I gather is about 185),
(2) The overall ratio of ASR to straight typing (which I gather is about 80%), and
(3) The obscene offer of 7 and 3 that is being made to her.

I think that if I were in her position, in addition to asking for help here, I would try for an in-person, one-on-one conversation with someone at the unemployment office, and ask if the unemployment office is able to force production of those three items of information in writing.

The only real and definitive way to document this is to take the job. - They will lie

[ In Reply To ..]
This is the same company that, as they cut our pay by 40% for ASR, claimed that we could do 3x the production and went so far as to claim there were people doing 600 lines per hour. In order to get 600 lines per hour, you would have to listen to about 60 minutes of dictation in 60 minutes which is not possible if you have to input any patient information and have to do any formatting. Personally, with some accounts, I have H&Ps that take 6 minutes to format because of the insane demands of the client. Those people, if they exist, who are doing 600 lph most likely have accounts with many templated dictation to call into the document.

It is getting frustrating to be asked again and again for definitive proof when so much information has been provided here and through the links. Again, the only definitive information to be had is to actually take the job and get personal experience.

Most of the information/claims stated by the COO, Amy Amick, in a conference/presentation last week was way above what so many of us are experiencing. Although, she did mention the 186 lph average, if she did put 2-and-2 together and note that it was minimum wage, she just plain thinks minimum wage is appropriate for people of our skills. Gee, after all, they think the quality from certain ESL (English Second Language) ILPs (I'm thinking India) is equal to USA MT/ME - which has not been my personal experience.
But if she takes the job, she loses unemployment - eligibility!
[ In Reply To ..]
That's the reason for the OP's need to document what she could expect to earn before actually taking the job.

If she takes the job with M*Modal and then quits it, she is no longer eligible for unemployment, because she quit her last job.

Once she accepts it, she's screwed.
Accepting MModal not an option - Cheela
[ In Reply To ..]
I don't dare sign anything with MModal. The hospital is laying ME (us) off, not MModal. Maybe I don't even have to tell the UE office that the hospital "offered" us positions with MModal, do I? I mean, if I just say 'no' to the offer because my job title won't truly be transcriptionist, but editor of ASR or VR and the pay is going to definitely be less, or that I will go insane working at home in a box working for a sweatshop, isn't that valid enough for the UE office?
You SHOULDN'T have to fight for UE, but - Bilboa
[ In Reply To ..]
It sounds as if your hospital's HR department is planning to try to mess with your getting unemployment. When you file, they are sent a form asking if you were fired for cause, laid off, or quit. Given the lies they've been telling you, they might twist the truth. In my opinion, your best bet is to be quite candid with the unemployment folks from the very beginning. Every week when you make your claim, you are asked if you turned down any offer of employment, so there won't be any option of just not mentioning it.

Confused? - Cheela

[ In Reply To ..]
I didn't mean to drain all of you of your time on my account. I really appreciate all the tips and advice and good leads, esp. the Glassdoor.com site. I am going to a Workforce orientation mtg this Wednesday, and the UE office is next door; they interface a lot. Both offices have told me that HR cannot make any decisions on my UE. I'll use the equations you dear ppl have shared using my math-savvy coworker's brain to help me out, and together we'll be armed. THANK YOU, ALL!!
I'm the one who said I was confused, and - Bilboa
[ In Reply To ..]
I sure hope you're not apologizing on MY account! I meant that I was confused by what Dinosaur said about the Indeed web site being the most useful, because I couldn't see what on that web site would be of use to you at all.

I don't know about anyone else, but I've found this thread fascinating and very, very informative. Thanks for starting it, and I hope you'll continue to keep us all posted! (Or if you'd rather, keep ME posted via private email -- I'm expecting to be in pretty much your position quite soon, so I'm really hoping to learn from your experience.)

Besides a written offer with pay rates offered, - dnr

[ In Reply To ..]
You only have those pay rates x your current average line count as a basis. But, if you get paid for your headers and/or footers, i.e. patient information, MM does not pay for that, so your line count would be a lot lower. Get is in writing what they pay for, i.e., length of line, exactly what you will be paid for (with specific attention paid to patient information -headers/footers)

You have plenty information from this board, plus, as mentioned, the links given are another source. This board, although not inclusive of all the MT/ME at MM, is a fairly good sampling of personal experience of several MT/MEs.

When I first began many years ago with MQ, it was a good company to work for. Then, they lost a lawsuit brought about by their MT pay and hospital billing fraud, opening them up to be taken over and controlled by CBay (an Indian MTSO). After that, first, we lost our incentive pay, then we lost our weekend and shift differential, then we had our pay cut 40% for any ASR work which has become 80-98% of the work load. Plus, the stated goal (papers stating so are somewhere on the internet), of work to go to ILPs (international labor partners, i.e. India, Phillipines, et cetera) to be 80% which they are coming closer to every day. Since MM came on board, the only positive change I have seen is the return of affordable (from what I hear, I don't qualify) health insurance as CBay got rid of our health insurance and replaced it with unaffordable and very limited health insurance as they decided to become self insured.

Similar Messages:

Do Companies Legally Have To Provide You With Proof Of Your Line Counts?
Oct 27, 2009

The company I'm working for has no way to verify my line count on line, nor do they provide a count on my paystub.  I have no way to verify the lines they are paying me for.  Is this legal? ...

Does MModal Provide Equipment?
Feb 23, 2013

Just curious if M*Modal supplies the equipment (like Medquist used to)?  I haven' worked from home in YEARS and don't have any current equipment (other than my Mac laptop).  Thanks. ...

Are There Companies That Provide Computer Besides MModal? Have Heard Precyse Isn't Hiring. NM
Mar 09, 2014

xx ...

PROOF SAINCE DOES NOT PAY!!!
Apr 05, 2010

I got this email this morning - yes, he's threatening to sue me over my paycheck - Remember, he owes me $415: I have your email (received Friday 4/2/2010 at 3.30 PM) wherein you have agreed to the settlement offered by us. We are prepared to send your check for $171.00, as you have agreed to below, by Express Mail today so that you may receive it tomorrow.  Finally, today I have received some emails from you that were sent to the Nevada Labor Commission among a host of other people.& ...

As If I Needed More Proof
May 21, 2010

You know, we hear tales, hope they're not true, but now I believe that the evil Q is intentionally sabotaging our work! I've been on 100% QA for failing my audit.  Yesterday I was being audited again, was aware of it and was working e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y carefully, very conscious and aware of everything I was doing.  My production was down a bit, but my accuracy was spot on!   As we all know, they audit 5 reports and average out the score.  My accuracy was 9 ...

Proof Is In The Pudding
May 27, 2010

I was guilty of taking my audits for granted and putting my tail between my legs and truding on, thinking my situation was horrible and would never change.  Then I read about many MQ MTs challenging their audits, calling QA on the feedbacks, keeping logs, keeping copies to compare before and after QA and today I had my opportunity to call them on a HUGE discrepancy! I got a score of 89% on a report, had 2 "critical" errors, had ALL the dictated headings changed, and added at the end of the ...

Do You Proof Your Work?
Sep 22, 2011

I'm too slow and have heard other people say they don't proof their work.  I am so tempted but find too many mistakes to dare try it.  I'm curious how many do and don't, how much it helps with line count (when you don't), and if there is a good way to train yourself to do it right the first time so it's not necessary. ...

Also Curious About When They Ask For Proof Of
Oct 28, 2011

elibility to work here in the US.  What do they need to see to prove I can work here? ...

From The Post Below About PROOF
Apr 07, 2013

Maybe the company is going down.  Post stated:  Oh, and I understand that 100+ others received the same notification on the same day. Reasoning...none given other than it was an at-will company. Other employees were called out of client meetings to inform them that they were no longer employed...and this included all levels of employees - from managers to MTs. ...

Tell Me How Your Proof Your Report
Jun 08, 2013

I'm curious as to what your most effective way is to proofread reports.  When the report is short, only several minutes, I don't have a problem listening to the entire dictation again and read back through what I typed, but when you have one that's, let's say, an hour or more long, I'm really cutting my pay in half.  Do you go through the entire report while listening to the audio again, or do you proof two or three sentences at a time while still wor ...

How Many Of You Really Proof At End Of Report?
Sep 16, 2014

The account I have has some extremely horrid dictators and about 75% are ESL. They were hounding me to get my line count up to goal.  We can only edit as fast as they talk and none use the pause button, making our stats take a nosedive. The only way I could meet goal was to quit proofing at the end of the report and force myself to focus and proof as I go.  How many oithers do this and what do you think of your accuracy proofing as you edit?  Are their some dictators that require ...

Survey: How Do You Proof Your Work
Nov 08, 2011

My manager (not an MT) is challenging me on the method I proof my work. How do you proof? a: listening to the audio at a higher speed while you review and correct the text on the screen? b: print out on paper, read, and then correct on the computer? c: read the screen with no audio and correct as you go? ...

Proof Docs Don't Review Before Signing
Sep 26, 2011

Just typed a letter to a peer review committee regarding a discrepancy in an operative report and a discharge summary.  The doctor gave the explanation that it was simply a typographical error either from his mumbling or unclear dictation, and that the dx listed in the discharge summary did not make sense and he would not dictate that. Yes, he actually admitted it could have been from his mumbling.  But, why didn't he catch that incorrect diagnosis when he signed the discharge sum ...

Unemployment And Have To Show Proof Of The Job Search
Jul 05, 2013

When looking for a job and you're on unemployment and have to show proof of the job search, is it possible to use all these MT companies? I mean, we take all this time to submit applications and take tests and then don't get hired...it seems we could use them as job contacts. Has anyone done this and it was okay? ...

Proof Of Work For Small Claims Court?
Apr 08, 2010

So hoping it doesn't come to this, but I'm thinking I may need to take someone to small claims court.  Would my invoices work? Logs? Or do I need the actual reports and if so how does HIPAA play into that? Any advice? many thanks busybee ...

Proof Positive - The Harder I Try, The More Careful I Am, The Worse I Do.
Mar 19, 2014

Failed another audit. Third failure in a row and worse than the last 2. Going slower, proofreading, trying harder does absolutely no good. Fooled by ASR a few times too. I am also sick of getting dinged occasionally because AAMT/ADHI decides to change the way something should be written. I have been transcribing for 30 years. I was so careful that, for the first time in a real long time, I have some makeup pay, i.e., I made less than minimum wage. Although I need to inform my QAM that ...

Can Anyone Provide Any Insight Here?
Feb 12, 2010

If my account is not located in the mid Atlantic and has had no recent bad weather, why is it so low on work?  If I'm paranoid, please correct me, but what effect could the weather in another area have on my account? ...

Is This For Real?
Apr 15, 2010

I have been on QA for at least 2 months.  The first month my TL went on vacation and when she did, I was still on full QA and all reports monitored.  I have not received any QA good or bad during this time, but when I inquired about it yesterday, I was told of at least 9 things that I keep doing wrong, and I am not good enough to let out into the work pool.  I asked for reports that I messed up and they only came up with one report that was not messed up,but a report in which I left blanks, w ...

MOT Is Getting Real Old
Jun 02, 2015

This has been going on for too long, without explanation and without any end in sight.   If one if fired for refusing to work beyond the hours they were hired to do, can they still collect unemployment?   ...

Which Companies Provide Computers?
Nov 17, 2009

Does anyone know what companies provide computers?  Thanks so much. ...

Can Someone Provide Me With Ventilator Settings? I Mean,
Feb 17, 2010

when doctors give settings for ventilators, FIO2, PEEP and so on.  If someone can provide me a simple list, I would appreciate it.  This isn't for a test and, sadly, I'm not a newbie.  I haven't done these type of reports in a while and my brain seems frozen over.  If anyone can grasp what I'm trying to say and could provide some simple answers, I would really appreciate it.    Thank you. ...

MT Companies That Provide Computer
May 17, 2010

hello: just wondering if anyone can tell me what companies provide computers?  i worked for medigrafix and medquist before.. have been thinking about getting back into transcription but now.. i have to use a company provided computer. thanks for the info. ...

Does Transcend Provide Equipment?
May 17, 2010

Looking for PT work and my personal computer is a laptop with Vista.  Not too many companies allowing that.   TIA ...

Lol...ad To Become An MT Instructor And They Will Provide You With A MT Education
Jun 24, 2010

Transcription Instructor and Will Train (Denver areas) Date: 2010-06-24, 9:43AM MDT Reply to: job-jeudz-1808559848@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?] Part time instructor position Med Workshops' Medical Transcription School wishes to hire an Online Instructor. Great opportunity for the right person to work from home in the healthcare and education fields. We may also provide a free education in Medical Transcription to the employee. About Med Workshops Med Workshops ...

What Companies Provide Computer?
Aug 10, 2011

I am thinking about getting back into medical transcription and wondered if there are any companies that provide a computer. I am not interesting in MQ. I don't think there is much job security there anymore, especially since the CEO made that pretty clear in his recent article. ...

Transcription Companies Who Provide PC
Aug 25, 2011

Hey, anyone out there know of any work-from-home transcription companies that provide you with PC?   THANKS!! ...

Transcend....do They Provide Computer?
Feb 02, 2012

I saw their recent ad, just wondering if they provide a computer if you work as an IC.  TIA ...

Please Provide Information On Accentus.
Feb 26, 2012

plotting my escape from M*Modal.  I  was kind of surprised the practicum was all proofreading.  Is that all they have?  How is pay?  Platform easy?  Have 401K match?  Lots of work on weekends?  Any and all reviews appreciated, even bad.  Thanks!   ...

Does M Modal Still Provide Your Computer ...
Apr 26, 2012

It doesn't say in the ad.  I know they used to, just curious.  I have my own computer to use, but wondering if they still send their own to you.  ...

Does M*Modal Provide Computers?
Jul 20, 2012

nm ...