A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Amphion anything? - icanteven

Posted: Mar 17, 2015

Hello!  Can anyone tell me anything about Amphion; specifically how costly is their health insurance?  Do they provide steady work?  Thank you in advance!

Similar Messages:

Q For Amphion MTs
Sep 29, 2010

Anyone ever get fired from Amphion for not meeting line requirements? I work for them FT or more as needed and have yet to make the 12,000 line requirement. I've been with them for 6 months now and have not heard a peep about it. My QA is meeting requirements and my attendance is excellent, but I have yet to make the line count. I've switched my schedule, asked for another team, another account, work extra, racked my brain, all to no answer or just "no". I'm not sure what to do a ...

Amphion (sm)
Apr 08, 2014

Considering  applying for work with Amphion.  I understand they do not pay for spaces.  Do they pay for headers or do anything to bring up the line rate?  If not, I won't bother.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Know Anything About Amphion?
May 02, 2014

Does anyone know anything about Amphion.  I know nothing.  I think I'm going to have to find another job because of changes being made in the company I work at currently.  I can't afford such a drastic pay cut as what is coming for me so I'm looking around for a transcription job, not VR.  Any information good or bad is welcome.  Thanks to anyone who responds.  It is greatly appreciated.  ...

Considering Amphion
May 17, 2014

I'm considering applying to Amphion and haven't found any recent posts from MTs. I'd love to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly! ...

Amphion QA
Aug 13, 2014

Can anyone tell me what software is used by Amphion? Is it Editscript? If not, what software do you need to know for QA positions? Thanks! ...

Amphion ?
Sep 18, 2014

I'm applying at Amphion just wondering if anyone could give me some current information on them.  Good company to work for?  Pays on time and accurate?  Enough work to go around?  I did a search for info but didn't see anything real recent.  I'd appreciate any information you can offer.  Thanks! ...

Amphion Anyone?
Dec 02, 2014

Anyone heard of or worked for Amphion??? ...

Amphion - Anyone Work For Them At All?
Oct 12, 2009

how are they to work for?  Are they fair? ...

Horski, How Was Your 1st Day With Amphion?
Mar 08, 2010

xx ...

Amphion Pay Range?
May 17, 2010

Can anyone provide a ballpark range of what Amphion pays for straight transcription per line and for VR? I understood they also offered a shift differential. Thanks! ...

Amphion...anything GOOD To Say About Them?
May 20, 2010

I've narrowed my job search down to two companies with Amphion being one of them. I'd appreciate it if anybody could give me an idea of their experience at Amphion with respect to pay, if their SR platform works well, how long it took you to get up to speed and earning decent money, how much SR and how much typing, etc. Basically the stuff that you would have liked to known before you went to work at Amphion.   Thanks very much ...

Anybody Work For Amphion
Sep 14, 2010

xvxvxvx ...

Amphion And Transolutions
Oct 31, 2010

I have had offers from both Amphion and Transolution. I was just curious if anyone had insight into either of those companies. I am really tired of choosing the wrong company to work for. I think I picked a good one and then end up being so low on work that I can't pay my bills. Please help, I don't want to make this mistake again. Thanks ...

Another Amphion Question
Nov 09, 2010

Do you have to get a 100% QA score to get a raise? What score do you have to get? ...

For Those Of You Who Work For Amphion...sm
Nov 19, 2010

Could you please tell me if you make a decent salary and how long did it take you to reach that.  I will be working for Amphion soon and I am a little leary about it.  Also, how are their dictators and is there plenty of work?  Any other info you have would be helpful.   Thanks for your help! ...

What Is The Pay Like At Amphion? Enough To Pay Your Bills?
Nov 22, 2010

nm ...

Considering Employment With Amphion
Jan 05, 2011

I am considering employment with Amphion.  I've heard it's a great company to work for. Does anyone have any feedback regarding Amphion that they'd be willing to share? Thanks - Joyce ...

I Heard That Amphion...
Jan 29, 2011

pays $10/hr during training process, 2-3 months, or until you get your line count up to exceed that.  Are there any other companies out there that do this or something comparable?      ...

Anyone Interview With Amphion And Now
Feb 14, 2011

waiting to see if they have anything for you? I interviewed with them over a week ago, told them what days I wanted to work. They said they would see what I accounts my schedule fits and get back with me and I still have not heard anything back yet? Anyone know if this is normal for them?  Thanks ...

Amphion - Yes/no? All Opinions Welcome :)!
Apr 04, 2011

My small local service was recently bought by another small service. Love my job, but there's no work available. I've been offered & am considering trying part-time with Amphion just to make ends meet. I haven't been with a bigger company for about 9 years - back in the days of HealthScribe - and have a huge knot in my stomach every time I think about it - lol....anyhoo, I'd love to hear from any current or ex-Amphion employees about the good, the bad, and the ugly :). Th ...

Amphion Question...
Apr 25, 2011

Say you get health insurance, but then for several pay periods they don't give you enough work to make the required lines for health insurance anymore. Do they take insurance away from you or let you keep it? ...

Amphion And/or Archivus
May 01, 2011

Can some of you shed some light on either or both of these companies?  IC/employee, enough work, pay etc?  Thanks! ...

Amphion Any Opinions?
Jul 22, 2011

I am considering this company, VR.  Any opinions? ...

Anyone Work For Amphion?
Aug 12, 2011

Anyone work for Amphion?  Interviewing with them today and would like feedback on the company. ...

Amphion Or Transcend
Aug 20, 2011

I would appreciate any feedback on these companies.  I have recently applied and tested with both.  Any info on VR and TR cpl, benefit costs (for family), how many lines you are able to produce per hour, what the platforms are like, schedule flexibility, etc.  I'm returning to transcrirption after coding for a few months outside of the home, but need to return to home as it works best for my 2-year-old daughter.  I'll be taking a huge pay cut, so any info on realist ...

New Employee At Amphion
Aug 22, 2011

Hello, Has anyone else with many years experience had difficulty getting up to your average lines in a day with Amphion? Any problems with audio on certain platforms/accounts? Any other constructive feedback would be appreciated. Struggling with whether I can stay on much longer and I am definitely not a quitter. Thanks.    ...

Amphion Or Transform MT?
Sep 06, 2011

Can anyone out there who works for either of these companies please tell me the pros/cons of the company?  Do you run out of work often?  I have had several offers and have narrowed it down to these two.  Any input anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated! ...

Amphion Experience?
Sep 07, 2011

I've been hearing some good things about Amphion.  Are there any current Amphion employees out there who have been there for a decent amount of time and could share their experience with the company?   I'm wondering how their pay is and how they are to work for in general.  Do you find yourself running out of work very often?   Do you make a good living there?  Can they be flexible at all with schedules?  Lastly, are most of their accounts straight typing ...

Amphion How Long Does It Take
Sep 27, 2011

Does anyone know about how long before someone from Amphion contacts them after they have taken all the required tests?  Thank you, ...

Amphion Pay Rate For VR? Can Someone Sm
Oct 06, 2011

Can anyone give me the average pay rate Amphion offers for an experienced MT?  My head is swimming comparing all these different companies.  Thanks. ...