A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wow!! I just got the invitation to test email from - sm

Posted: Jun 18, 2013

Sten-Tel.  I so want to email them and tell them the pay they offer is absolutely ridiculous.  And to want someone to test and go through all that just for 5 cpl?  Are they kidding?  Oh I would love to say that, but I won't.

I think you should say it. nm - MT74

[ In Reply To ..]
XX

Probably. It isn't like I would be burning any bridges since - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I would not even consider working for that amount!!

Why did you apply? - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
The ad states what the job pays. Why would you even apply if you wouldn't work for that pay?

No that ad did not say what it paid or I would not have applied - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
Not the ad I saw anyway.

So right. They want everything and then some - 5 cents

[ In Reply To ..]
We are all with you...they think we are all stupid and then some, but then expect 100% back! Is this the American way? Where are labor's rights anymore...can't find them. So sad. Even want you to pay for a CMT license and keep up your books and every changing knowledge with that Book of Style!!

Similar Messages:

Email To Test
May 05, 2012

I received an email from M-Modal to test for an MT position. I currently work at Nuance. Is the grass any greener at M-Modal? Do they have plenty of work? Are the benefits decent? Any info would be greatly appreciated so I can make an informed decision. Thanks! ...

Coding Invitation
Mar 12, 2014

I'm a Level 3, MME, and just got the MModal University invitation to begin the test.  I'm posting this for those of you who thought level 3 and MMEs were excluded.  Also, I'm excited about this opportunity...  ...

MD-IT - Got An Email Inviting Me To Test
May 03, 2012

Got an email inviting me to test, but am already slated to start with another big MTSO in two weeks, that seems to be a nice company. Anybody have any recent experience at MD-IT they would care to share? Decent company? Good pay? Accounts? Thank ya'll so much in advance for any information you'd care to share. ...

Got The Email About Taking The Test Already!!
Mar 11, 2014

excited! ...

Employee Satisfaction Invitation?
May 16, 2014

Anyone have any ideas why only certain select people were "chosen" to participate in the Employee Satisfaction Survey??? ...

Anyone Ever Get Test Files Vis Email That Won't Play?
May 06, 2010

x ...

Test Email Send Out By Imedx This A.m. If You (sm)
Feb 03, 2015

didn't get it, you should contact your supervisor.  It seems there are many people who are not getting their emails.  They are probably trying to fix it. ...

I Just Received A Test File In Unencryped Email With Patient Information
Feb 22, 2010

It's from just an individual, but with patient name, DOB, and MRN # in it, I think it's a HIPAA violation.  I am not going to do the test or finish it because I've decided she's a risk. Did anyone else receive a similar test? ...

Is Nuance And M-Modal Joint Services? Posting Here For Nuance AC, Got Email To Test For M-Modal.
May 01, 2012

I thought they were 2 different services.  Everyone is buying out everyone, so who knows.  All the small companies have been merged I guess.  I thought Nuance was out of New York and were the primary with VR.  Maybe one has to keep up with the changes and be a member and pay the dues and go to the meetings with AAMT and be a CMT to keep up with the changes, even though you still get 4 cents. ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Is Anyone Having Email Issues. Just Tried To Reply To An Email And It Didnt Work.
Dec 02, 2014

x ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

Knee Test, Sounds Like "Simon's First Test"
May 06, 2015

Doc is doing a knee exam for large meniscal tear and bone-on-bone medial compartment OA.  He says what sounds like "Simons first test" caused grade 4 posterolateral tenderness. Any ideas? Thanks, Andrea ...

Trying To Email 360 Transcription With Their Email
Mar 23, 2015

and it says there is no such address.  Anyone else having trouble like that? ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

New Email Regarding The "migartion" Of Email.
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

Lab Test Name
Oct 22, 2009

Sounds like CCSR~sound familiar to anyone, because I can't confirm it and I have never heard of it. TIA! ...

S/l G-lie-a-test
Nov 08, 2009

This is in the patient's medication list. Doctor says "s/l g-lie-a-test as needed". The patient has severe dementia, hypertension, history of aggressive sexual behavior at nursing home and glaucoma.  His other medications include lorazepam and Xalatan drops. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

3T4 Test
Dec 16, 2009

Is that right, and is that how it should be typed out? thanks. ...

The CMT *test* Is Not To See How Much You Know, But
Mar 31, 2010

If any employer wants us to have that silly so-called "certification", they'll have to do a lot better than .05 cpl (or less) added to our pay for it.  Show us the MONEY first. ...

Lab Test Pro-on
May 25, 2010

Hi could somebody help me out with the lab test sounds like pro-one, but  I am unable to verify it on google. Is it Pro-1, pro-1, Pro-One or what? ...

Another Test
May 25, 2010

He was also negative for HIV s/l EFB.  ...

This Job Is A Test . . . It Is Only A Test
Jul 19, 2010

This job is a test . . . It is only a test . . . Had this been a real job . . . it would have come with raises, promotions and other signs of appreciation!!! ...

Anyone Taken The MME Test?
Sep 01, 2010

Just curious what I might be up against if I tried it.  I've done this for roughly 12 yrs but a friend (who has been at it longer than me) failed the first part. ...