A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

got the email about taking the test already!! - woo hoo!

Posted: Mar 11, 2014

excited!

I hope it works out for you - :-)

[ In Reply To ..]
let us know how it goes! I;m taking a pass on it, but I hope it's for real.

thank you :) - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Did they answer all of your questions? - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Did they give you all of the information you need up front re how much you'll have to pay back if you stop early, how much you'll make after you pass (production versus hourly?), or any of that important information? I don't expect you to share any of it. Just curious if those questions are answered before testing. Thanks!

Congrats! Good luck on the test :) - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
How long did it take them to get back with you about taking the test? Can you take it at your convenience or is there a scheduled time/day?

Similar Messages:

Test Taking Question
Jan 29, 2010

Hi.. So I just received an email that I need to take a test in order to get my first job. They are telling me to use my FTP program to log on to the IP address.. I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this. I have filezilla and also express scribe. Are these the correct programs I should use? Where do I go on there to type in the IP address? Thank you.. Misty3720 ...

Thinking About Taking My CMT Test
Sep 29, 2010

Hi All!  I am actually thinking about taking my CMT test.  I have thought about ioff and on a lot over the years.  I have 13 years experience in 3 different hospitals and 3 different well known transcription companies (I know I change jobs a lot), but often times working 2 jobs at once.  I know the AAMT Book well.  Despite my experience, I'm still afraid I won't pass the test.  I have known so, so many transcriptionists over the years and not a one of them have their CMT or at ...

Anybody Taking CMT Test? Is It Worth It?
Oct 11, 2010

I am considering it only because I keep taking a pay cut and can't afford it.  I haven't taken it before because it irritates me that it costs almost $200, plus my job can simply be sent to India overnight. I wonder if it is worth the money and the headache.  MQ supposedly will give you a (probably teeny?) raise.  I am an MME and have been stuck doing too much 100% QA, then for regular transcription usually the worst junk jobs from every hospital on the list, usually not ...

How Long After Taking The Test Do They Contact You?
Nov 18, 2010

Took the MQ test, didn't find it to be all that awful, I guess... so how long after you submit it do you find out if you passed or not?  Granted, after spending the last two days on here reading every post I'm scared to death now and really not sure I really want to know, but bottom line, I need to work, and they pay benefits so I guess it's all good and maybe I'll get lucky and if I get hired it won't be all bad.    Anyway, would appreciate any feedback.. ...

Help, I Can't Find A Word And I'm Taking A Test
Nov 15, 2011

I'm taking a test and I've come across a word I can't find.  It sounds like ramidamisus.  Thanks in advance.  Sunnee ...

Taking Test With No Way To Stop Dictation?
Dec 12, 2013

Just wondering if I am missing something.  I was sent a test by a company to transcribe.  The dictation I guess runs off flash player.  It just takes you to the site and there is only a button to start and stop the dictation.  These are 2 VERY long dictations.  How the heck am I suppose to be able to do that on a timed test when I cannot use a foot pedal.  Are there function keys I am not aware of?  Thanks. ...

I Would Love Some Test-taking Tips.
Mar 27, 2014

I haven't had to test for many years and am out of the loop. I am aware a lot of places have initial grammar, punctuation, and anatomy tests before ever being given a transcription test. I am wondering about the transcription test portion. How do you know when to add a heading or just transcribe verbatim? If an incorrect heading was dictated,do you change the heading to the correct heading or just leave a blank in that space? Are you able to leave notes as to why you changed these things or ...

Email To Test
May 05, 2012

I received an email from M-Modal to test for an MT position. I currently work at Nuance. Is the grass any greener at M-Modal? Do they have plenty of work? Are the benefits decent? Any info would be greatly appreciated so I can make an informed decision. Thanks! ...

Taking Test, Foot Pedal Issue - Report Begins Over Every Time I Lift My Foot!
May 27, 2010

I am taking a test for a company and have gotten as far as taking the transcription portion.  I downloaded their file (pedalplugin-win) but whenever I lift my foot off play, the tape rewinds to beginning.  I cannot rewind or FF and autoplay to 0 isn't registering. Can anyone suggest what I could do to? Thanks!!!!  I have 4 hours to complete test. ...

MD-IT - Got An Email Inviting Me To Test
May 03, 2012

Got an email inviting me to test, but am already slated to start with another big MTSO in two weeks, that seems to be a nice company. Anybody have any recent experience at MD-IT they would care to share? Decent company? Good pay? Accounts? Thank ya'll so much in advance for any information you'd care to share. ...

Wow!! I Just Got The Invitation To Test Email From
Jun 18, 2013

Sten-Tel.  I so want to email them and tell them the pay they offer is absolutely ridiculous.  And to want someone to test and go through all that just for 5 cpl?  Are they kidding?  Oh I would love to say that, but I won't. ...

Anyone Ever Get Test Files Vis Email That Won't Play?
May 06, 2010

x ...

Test Email Send Out By Imedx This A.m. If You (sm)
Feb 03, 2015

didn't get it, you should contact your supervisor.  It seems there are many people who are not getting their emails.  They are probably trying to fix it. ...

Taking An "EFiler Test" Tomorrow...
Dec 03, 2014

...and I am hoping for some words of wisdom from out there in MT land. Is there any prep I should be doing to arm myself for this test? Been doing psych transcription for the past 24 years - just getting desperate like so many others. Any suggestions? Thank you. ...

I Just Received A Test File In Unencryped Email With Patient Information
Feb 22, 2010

It's from just an individual, but with patient name, DOB, and MRN # in it, I think it's a HIPAA violation.  I am not going to do the test or finish it because I've decided she's a risk. Did anyone else receive a similar test? ...

Is Nuance And M-Modal Joint Services? Posting Here For Nuance AC, Got Email To Test For M-Modal.
May 01, 2012

I thought they were 2 different services.  Everyone is buying out everyone, so who knows.  All the small companies have been merged I guess.  I thought Nuance was out of New York and were the primary with VR.  Maybe one has to keep up with the changes and be a member and pay the dues and go to the meetings with AAMT and be a CMT to keep up with the changes, even though you still get 4 cents. ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Is Anyone Having Email Issues. Just Tried To Reply To An Email And It Didnt Work.
Dec 02, 2014

x ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

Why Are We Taking This?
Jun 18, 2012

What the heck is going on here? We're being bought out and paid less than the people cleaning the toilets at the "corportate" offices of the big-three companies. We're scraping by to make one-third of what we used to make. Why? Do you actually believe these companies are charging the hospitals less? We're the only ones getting paid less, and less, and less. The hospitals are getting crappy reports, something they're told can't be helped; there's no other alternat ...

Could They Be Taking Even More Pay
Mar 07, 2014

I checked my pay stubs and, granted, I still was getting production bonus 5-6 months ago, but my pay has decreased so much, like $400-500. Sometimes I wonder what all those "delays" with "uploading the lines" are. Honestly, this company has made me literally into a minimum wage worker. Thanks a lot, Nuance, you will soon get your wish and I will have to subsidize my income with food stamps at this rate. I guess that is your objective, more profits for you, spread the poverty so our taxes are ma ...

Wow. I Was Taking A Peek Over Here
Mar 10, 2010

to see what Medquist was looking like.  Looks just about like Spheris to me, possibly a little worse.  Can anyone say what they are paying per line ASR and regular transcription for a mid-level account?  Clinic account?  Not sure it is worth the bother to stick around for this change. ...

Taking More Than 1 Offer
Mar 15, 2010

I have 2 job offers from 2 different companies, but both of these companies are fairly large and have multiple posts with complaints that there is just not enough work for everyone. Would it be possible to take both offers, on the chance that if one doesn't have work the other will? I might be kinda screwed if they both have a lot of work, but it might be worth it to see how both will work out without closing any doors. Has anyone done this before? Is it possible to run 2 companies differen ...

Taking A Poll
Sep 01, 2010

If you get NJA on a very regular basis, reply with what state you are in.  Apparently, some states require pay for downtime, CA I believe being one of them.  I'm not sure of the other states.  Obviously, work can be routed to or away from us at will, and I have a feeling they are choosing MTs from the states that mandate downtime pay over states that don't. ...