A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

All Type Transcription Co - mk

Posted: Jan 08, 2011

Does anyone work for All Type or anyone know anything about this company?

Yes, I worked for them for a while. It wasn't a pleasant experience. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Very rude management. Bait and switch wtih accounts. Very, very low VR pay per line. They say they pay for headings, but they don't. They don't pay for anything that is a macro.

Bottom of the barrel company to work for, IMO.

All Type - ElkoMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for All Type and I have for 2-1/2 years and they have been honest and fair with me. Just like every company there is good and bad with all of them.

Are you MT or editor. They pay VBC. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I worked for them a couple years ago - MY2c

[ In Reply To ..]
editing really stinking rotten Indian transcription. After about a month they switched me to a really crappy platform and I said adios, or whatever goodbye is in Hindi!

I work for them now... - CA MT

[ In Reply To ..]
There are goods and bads. Some of the bads are because of me... I really need a schedule that is flexible and AllType is very strict about keeping your schedule. But there is always work and the accounts that I am on are the best I have ever had. They require 150/lines per hour and I thought I could do it, but I can't, so they pressure me to increase my line count. My work is about 50/50 Tran/Edit. I need more PTO then they offer and they won't do part time. Overall, I am fairly happy with All Type. Their work flow staff is great, in my opinion. My supervisor is a little tough to talk to, but the QAs have been really nice. I may end up leaving if I can find a company who can be more flexible with my schedule (I have 3 kids in 3 different schools all starting and getting out at different times) and/or someone who offers more PTO. Good luck!

I work for them - typingallday

[ In Reply To ..]
They are very strict about working a set schedule. Communication is very bad. I can't tell you how many emails I have sent that have gone unanswered by various people at the company. Pay is on time always. I always have work. High turnover among management. Good and bad things like every co.

Similar Messages:

Anything On Type It Right Transcription?
Dec 31, 2012

Nothing in searching this site or on Internet.  Looks like they're paying up to 10 cents per line depending on experience (IC status), but have never heard of them.  Thanks for any info. ...

We Type Transcription..
Jan 30, 2015

I have searched the board about this company and have seen a lot of people inquire about it, but no response.  I saw 1 like and 17 dislikes on their hiring ad and I just wanted to know more about the company.  Any input would be appreciated.  Thanks ...

We Type Transcription
Feb 06, 2015

I was offered a job with We Type Transcription.  The thing is they want me to get a business license, a DBA.  The cost in Cook County for everything is $330.  So before I invest anything I would like to know about this company.  Anyone working for them??? ...

What Type Of Transcription Seems To Be The First To Go On EMR Or Epic. Nm
Aug 18, 2012

nm ...

Ever Just Type Medical Transcription
Jan 21, 2014

without specifying a location?  It's interesting.  Sometimes (like today) I see remote positions that are not with a service.  IDK if you have to actually live near the facilities.  It doesn't say that.  Anyway, you might find something that way.  If I weren't stuck here in North Texas I'd send a resume to every open position in the country. ...

Anybody Have Any Experience With We Type Transcription?
Dec 17, 2014

Wondering if anyone has any helpful information regarding We Type Transcription.   Thanks ...

WE Type Transcription Have A Good Reputation
Jun 23, 2011

I was just approached by this company.  Sounds like it does not have a good reputation.  Is that true? ...

We Type Transcription Company Is Unbelievable
May 16, 2011

This company is unbelievable....sent resume to them to get a letter back from stating that I had to have a proof of passing a certified HIPAA course which ok I get that but then it goes on to state that they want proof of having $300,000 of general liability insurance and want $250 dollars from me as a deposit on their software. Here is the biggest kicker.....they pay 7 cents a line.  That is ridiculous. ...

Saince Testing? Transcription Or Vocabulary/terminology Type Testing?
Jun 16, 2014

Anyone willing to tell if it is multiple dictations, how many, etc.  Were you able to get foot pedal to work with it? any info helpful.  ...

Ever Type "medical Transcription" Into Indeed.com?
May 01, 2012

I just wish some were where I live! But maybe there will be one of these days. ...

What Is The Correct Way To Type Hepatitis C "type 2A/2C Or IIA/11C?
May 14, 2010

. ...

Doctor Says RF X3. Do I Type RF X3 Or Type Out Refill X3
Jun 23, 2010

nm ...

If It Is Dictated Type 2 Or 3 Acromion, Do You Type 2 Or 3 Or II Or III?
Sep 08, 2010

TIA ...

HELP: If ECG Is Dictated, Can I Type As Is, Or Type In Full?
Nov 09, 2010

If ECG is dictated, can I use the abbreviation, or type in full? ...

MMSE Is Pertinent To "an Abunzant" Type Dementia Of Alzheim'er Type. :/ ESL
Apr 22, 2010

MMSE is pertinent to "an abunzant" type dementia of Alzheim'er type. ...

Type 2 Or Type II Diabetes
Nov 20, 2009

Which is the correct way to type...type 2 or type II diabetes? tia. ...

Anyone Type For Silent Type?
Aug 10, 2010

Wondering if anyone out there has any feedback about working for Silent Type?  I have done the test and have been told I will interview in two weeks when the position becomes available... I think there is a mandatory 2 day training in NJ?  Anyone done this and survived?  How's the pay?  I was considering going to work for MedQuist because they are taking over one of my current IC accounts but after reading in the MedQuist section I think I'll skip that one.  Th ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

Any Advice On Craft Transcription Or SOAP Transcription??
May 30, 2014

Hi!   Anyone heard of or work for Craft Transcription or SOAP Transcription??? I have a interview today with SOAP. Any information is appreciated. ...

United Transcription Or Alpha Transcription
Sep 14, 2010

Just trying to get info on both companies.  Don't see much when I search.  Anyone work for either of these and can give me more info would be appreaciated.  ...

Prn Military Transcription/prn Medical Transcription
Jun 25, 2014

Anyone hear from them yet?  Over 1100 views, that means a billion resumes. ...

Offshore Transcription Stories Wanted- Medical Malpractice Cases Related To Offshore Transcription M
Oct 15, 2009

A legal contact was inquiring about the connection of medical mistakes related to off-shored transcription mistakes.  I have told him to review these boards and hopefully he will benefit from the information here.  While he did not discuss the exact case, I think that he will be able to use the off-shore transcription issue to his client's benefit or at least highlight that the provider in question does not have as rigorous control on processing records as other pr ...

All Type Pay?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone know what pay range All Type starts off at?  Does anyone have any experience with them?  I have a test to complete and before I invest my time taking it, I wanted to get some feedback.  Thanks ahead of time. ...

How Do You Type
Nov 13, 2009

4-ply lift... He has been weightbearing as tolerated in a boot with a full 4-ply lift. tia. ...

Type 3 Or Type III
Nov 16, 2009

type 3 or III subacromial impingement... tia. ...

How Do You Type This?
Jan 18, 2010

at this point we are going to get an "AP lateral scapular Y"? ...

Would You Type This?
Mar 09, 2010

Doctor says "we will punt him over to Dr.  So and So." Would you type "punt," leave blank, or replace this with "send," "refer," or something more appropriate? This doctor is always saying odd things...LOL. ...

All-type
Mar 16, 2010

I know that I asked before but never got a response, although many read my post.  Anyone working now, or ever worked for All-Type?  Need good and bad.  The last archive I saw was for September 2009.  Was offered a job, and now nothing.  Is this familiar?  ...

How To Type This?
Mar 24, 2010

There is grade 3 anterolisthesis of C3 upon C4 with fairly significant associated spinal stenosis. ...