A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transcribing1.com is a very real company with happy MTs - Birdie

Posted: Apr 29, 2015

Transcribing1.com is a company much like the good old companies where you are treated with the respect you deserve and are treated fairly, like the professional you are.  Please visit our website and call the 800 number as we are actively hiring for acute care MTs for evening/night and weekend hours.  Great accounts, straight transcription, higher than industry standard line rates, direct deposit paid on time or early, no jokes, no tricks, and we pay for spaces and hard returns!  This is a very good and decent company and I had to dispel the false rumor going around that we are not a "real company".   We hope to hear from all of you who want to work in a great environment, make good pay and enjoy transcribing again! 

found the website but there is no info on - employment ?

[ In Reply To ..]
would be interested in more information - apparently have to call or email.

Yes, please call - Birdie

[ In Reply To ..]
Someone will call you back, I promise! I posted the phone number in the title of another message. Good luck and we hope to hear from you. Have a great and glorious day.

one word - --

[ In Reply To ..]
Philippines.

The one in the phillipines iis transcrition onre not - Trancrbing1

[ In Reply To ..]
I found that first too and went back to check the name.

Grrrr - one (not onre) - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
their web site says headquarters in Florida..nm - lisa
[ In Reply To ..]
no message

Important info is missing...sm - mino

[ In Reply To ..]
What is the line rate and what platform do they use?

Transcribing1.com - Anyone contact them?

[ In Reply To ..]
I called the number I found on the web page. I got a recorded message and just left my name and number; see what happens. I think they took over another company; something was posted about it on their web page, but I don't remember what company it was. They are in Clearwater, Florida. That is where Spheris used to be?????? Hmmmmmmmmm, makes you wonder, doesn't it?

One response - mtqa

[ In Reply To ..]
Called yesterday, left message, someone called me back but I missed the call, playing phone tag now but I still haven't gotten a response yet

One response - No response

[ In Reply To ..]
I haven't had a call back yet. I hope you or someone or me talks to them. I am more than curious than anything. What I find rather odd, they don't have anything on their web page where you can go to employment/careers, whatever most of these places put down.

Keep us all updated if you hear back and I will too.
No response either - mtqa
[ In Reply To ..]
Never received a response. What a joke! I've called twice since the initial contact and I'm not hearing anything back. Waste of time.

Similar Messages:

Real Company???
Jul 29, 2010

If you were to get hired as an IC by somebody who runs their own MT business out of their home, what things should you look out for to make sure you are not falling for a scam- and just doing someone else's work for free?  Do they need to know things like your SS #?  Thanks for the help! ...

FOR REAL, COMPANY CLOSING IN U.S.
Mar 21, 2013

True. ...

Is Superior Global A Real Company?
Jun 06, 2011

I just applied online for a job for this company and after completing their "test" was told I did not qualify for a position. I have been a transcriptionist for 24 years and the questions they asked for their test were so easy any student fresh out of medical secretarial school could answer. After "failing" the test, I was then routed to another site which offered classes to "enhance" my training.  Is this a real company or a scam to get you take classes? ...

Anyone Happy With Their Company?
Nov 26, 2009

The hospital I work at is looking at outsourcing their transcription department very seriously, so needless to say my job right now is very unsure.  With all the added stress of life, I am looking for something better with an outsourcing transcription company.  Right now I need to work a part-time job and a full-time job to pay bills.  I already work part-time in the morning for a company called TTS, who I am very happy with, but I also need a full-time job with a stable company w ...

Any Good Company's Out There, Anyone Happy Where They Are?
May 23, 2012

I am unhappy and have been for quite awhile with the company I am with.  I am wondering if anyone has found any company they truly think are worth the effort of working for. I have over 20 years experience and I am not eager to jump from job to job, but it seems there are so many company's out there that are really, really bad.  Any input would be wonderful, I would like to find either PT or FT with my experience being mostly clinic setting but strong oncology, OB/GYN, urology, or ...

Any Company Recommendations From Anyone Happy
Dec 14, 2012

with their job?   I know there are tons of people asking for information on companies all the time on this board, but every company I search on looking for information on here, either the information is a few years old or not the information I'm necessarily interested in.  I'd appreciate any input, good or bad, I can get.   I have 18 years experience and have done just about everything except radiology, so the type of account doesn't matter, though I love ortho an ...

Transcribing1.com
Apr 25, 2015

Anyone ever heard of this company? Happy IC MTs? Good pay? Direct deposit? Any information appreciated. All information I can find is old.... ...

Transcribing1
May 14, 2015

Has anyone tested and been hired with this company recently? or do you work there currently? I am just wondering what a typical day looks like, work wise. Is there enough to do to stay busy at least 30 hours a week? What is the platform like? Is it feasible to do 150/200 LPH?   ...

Anyone Heard Of Transcribing1
Mar 18, 2010

Hello out there!  I am in desperate need of a new company and wonder if anyone has heard of Transcribing1.com?  Are there any good companies left anymore?!?  I am wanting to find a smaller company and get away from the big MTSOs that are taking advantage of us MTs and need to find a good company to work for.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Hope you all have a great evening! ...

Transcribing1 Out Of Florida
Sep 03, 2014

Anyone have any recent info on this company, could not find anything as far as reviews in the archives or anything on line about this company.   Looking for good, bad, etc. TIA ...

Is This For Real?
Apr 15, 2010

I have been on QA for at least 2 months.  The first month my TL went on vacation and when she did, I was still on full QA and all reports monitored.  I have not received any QA good or bad during this time, but when I inquired about it yesterday, I was told of at least 9 things that I keep doing wrong, and I am not good enough to let out into the work pool.  I asked for reports that I messed up and they only came up with one report that was not messed up,but a report in which I left blanks, w ...

MOT Is Getting Real Old
Jun 02, 2015

This has been going on for too long, without explanation and without any end in sight.   If one if fired for refusing to work beyond the hours they were hired to do, can they still collect unemployment?   ...

Real Time
Sep 07, 2010

What gives with that ridiculous jargon in the training video?  "Real-time doctor's list."  Gimme a break.  "Streamlining our job."  Hooha.  "Increasing our productivity."  Come on now.  We're not idiots, Q. If that doctor's list was real time, it would be instantaneous.  I know that they meant that we would get to see a doctor's name as soon as it was updated on their end, but to call it real time is a misnomer.  How are extra ke ...

The Real Question...
Jan 10, 2011

...Is there anyone who makes good money doing editing, compared to straight transcription I mean? ...

Is DQS Being Real SLOW For Anyone Else?
Apr 05, 2011

I've had trouble logging in and uploading this morning.  Anyone else? ...

Will The Real Sm Please Stand Up?
Sep 09, 2011

I'm getting confused.  I read a post by "sm," and she (?)  comes across as even-tempered in style and conservative in viewpoint.   I read another post by "sm," and she (?) comes across as angry and argumentative with a liberal viewpoint.   Either "sm" has a split personality or there are 2 people using the same name.  Can we clear this up so we know who we're actually speaking to? ...

For Real? ASR Really So Stupid?
Dec 21, 2011

pain foraminal valley?  Really?  After 5+ years?  deep PAIN thrombosis?  Paradoxical ambulance (embolus) Drives me absolutely nuts.  Wasn't all of this stuff supposed to be LEARNED sometime in the last decade? DocQScribe 8 of whatever is their only concern????? ...

Real Work?
Feb 04, 2013

Does anyone know of any smaller, family-owned transcription agencies?  I honestly don't think any of these companies who advertise are a placed you would want to call home.  I have been in transcription for many years, have tested for many of these companies and never get a call back.  So not sure what they are looking for, etc.  I guess the smaller companies have been gobbled up by the bigger companies.  ...

LET'S BE HONEST, REAL?
Feb 16, 2014

Every morning starts with a FIESA Email of some ridiculous mistake like: MEDICATIONS: (Oh my God, you left off "Include") 1. Blah 2. Blah 3. Half the medications are wrong, numbers are wrong, etc. Then if you contest it, they say you were endangering the patient. (Really, leaving off the word "includes" is endangering the patient?) ANYWAY, IF THEY WERE TRULY CONCERNED ABOUT THE SAFETY OF THE PATIENT'S LIVES THEY WOULD NOT LEAVE IT IN THE HANDS OF A HORRID, INCAPABLE, PIECE OF ...

No Jobs. Is This For Real. Screamn For Over
Jan 18, 2011

anyone else NJA this a.m.?  ...

Is Security The Real Concern?
Feb 17, 2011

How of HIPAA compliance yields profitable partnerships? I guess a lot of emphases given to HIPAA compliance is truly justified, especially in the case of outsourcing. The thrust on confidentiality and security of patient records grows manifold when it's done across 7 seas. ...

Are Any Of You Afraid To Go Out Into The Real World Again?
Feb 04, 2012

After my company recently dropped my account by 1-1/2 cents, I have been considering either a job switch or maybe even an inhouse hospital position but the thought of it puts me in a panic.  Has anyone else experienced that?  I have been doing this job at home for 20 years and one of the reasons I love it is I don't have to deal with the politics of a work place or people in general.  I was a vet tech before an MT so obviously I love animals and prefer being with m ...

Feeling Real Unappreciated Right Now!! Not Only Am I
May 22, 2012

treated rudely at my job (this close to quitting), but I do not even get a Happy MT week, thank you or anything!!  Yes, this company is the WORST!!!! ...

Started A New Job In A Real Office And I Am
Jun 09, 2012

reports that are forwarded.  Most of them are apparently computer generated and very hard to read.  I always wondered what reports looked like at the customer end --- not very good from what I can tell.  I have looked to try and see if the reports are transcribed or some sort of Epic or Dragon speak program.  I would hate to be the doctors trying to wade through this jumbled-up information and make any sense out of a patient's history.  We have two local hospitals a ...

What's The Real Story With Nuance
Oct 15, 2012

I see a lot of ads for Nuance lately and it seems like there are MTs saying there is no work for them.  What is the real scoop?  Just want to know if it would be worthwhile to apply to them or if I would be sitting around with no work.  Not a big fan of big MTSO... but needing some work and willing to compromise if I must.  Thanks in advance!  ...

An ESL Funny -- Or Not -- In Real Time
Oct 03, 2014

I'm taking an intermediate algebra class at my local community college.  We have an Indian instructor.  He is not fresh off the plane and is usually understandable.  He was trying to pay the class a compliment yesterday as we were doing cubed something or other and were struggling.  He said, "If you're in this class, you are short."  People in the class tried to clarify:  "We're short?"  Then somebody in the class (not me) finally interpreted wha ...

Is Fluency Real Slow
Jan 26, 2015

Not sure if it is my internet, fluency, or we are basically at a NJA status. ...

Happy Transcriptions Is Still Happy
Aug 19, 2013

Who in their right mind names a company "Happy Transcriptions?" In this day and age, all I see is "sad" MTs and, in my opinion, if "Happy Transcriptions" is still happy, they can only be messing even more with us poor "sad" MTs. All I can say is I am so "happy" I am so close to being on my way out of MT! ...

HAPPY TRANSCRIPTIONS - Not Happy
Nov 10, 2013

Am I the only one who feels that life is not happy at Happy Transcription?  I love the work, but the owner is totally unprofessional and needs to revamp the organization. ...

Is Neuroforaminal Narrowing A Real Word? TIA!
Oct 16, 2009

x   ...