A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

No Jobs. Is this for real. Screamn for over - time and now NJA

Posted: Jan 18, 2011

anyone else NJA this a.m.? 

High Ho, High Ho... Its NJA I know - This jobs a joke, dont spit your Coke

[ In Reply To ..]
High Ho, High Ho, High Ho, High Ho

not yet but close - NJA Queen

[ In Reply To ..]
Less than 500 jobs in the North. Every day when I sit down to work I make a list of things that need to get done if only I had more time- like sorting recipes or cleaning out that linen closet, trying to find stuff to sell at a garage sale (could probably put look for a new job on that list) and as soon as NJA hits I put in my ticket and start on that list. Yep, just a mind trick I play with myself planning for the best and expecting the worst. Trying to make lemonade out of lemons.

No jobs in SE - anon

[ In Reply To ..]

NJA..assigned - curious

[ In Reply To ..]
Has anyone looked at the backlog?? there are jobs assigned while others sit without work.

How do you do that - I know where backlog is, but

[ In Reply To ..]
How can you tell what is assigned and what is not?

assigned - curious

[ In Reply To ..]
Once you click on the word transciption
on a specific account you will see the word assigned and how many jobs are assinged if there are any currently assigned. I have seen other times when all jobs have not been assigned when there is plenty of work.
Nice.. I even seen jobs assigned from what should be - my primary, but not assigned to me
[ In Reply To ..]
GREAT!
must be me, I am getting jobs assigned to - me that are not my prim
[ In Reply To ..]
and I know there is work on my primary account, but I am not getting it? what is up with that?
assigned - curious
[ In Reply To ..]
out of curiosity I checked out other accounts and they were all already assigned. whats up with that??

Similar Messages:

Just Another Vent About Jobs, No Jobs, Requirement Of Jobs, Etc.
Aug 18, 2010

It is insulting to all of us with the way that MT pay has gone down the drain, it is frustrating and aggravating to look for a "decent" job these days, trying to work out which companies will treat you fairly, which ones lie about their platforms, work, etc., and not only do these companies not want to pay us what we are worth but now I see that MANY companies are requiring the MT to have or "be willing" to purchase hundreds of dollars worth of equipment.  If an employer can PROMISE IN ...

Is This For Real?
Apr 15, 2010

I have been on QA for at least 2 months.  The first month my TL went on vacation and when she did, I was still on full QA and all reports monitored.  I have not received any QA good or bad during this time, but when I inquired about it yesterday, I was told of at least 9 things that I keep doing wrong, and I am not good enough to let out into the work pool.  I asked for reports that I messed up and they only came up with one report that was not messed up,but a report in which I left blanks, w ...

MOT Is Getting Real Old
Jun 02, 2015

This has been going on for too long, without explanation and without any end in sight.   If one if fired for refusing to work beyond the hours they were hired to do, can they still collect unemployment?   ...

Real Company???
Jul 29, 2010

If you were to get hired as an IC by somebody who runs their own MT business out of their home, what things should you look out for to make sure you are not falling for a scam- and just doing someone else's work for free?  Do they need to know things like your SS #?  Thanks for the help! ...

Real Time
Sep 07, 2010

What gives with that ridiculous jargon in the training video?  "Real-time doctor's list."  Gimme a break.  "Streamlining our job."  Hooha.  "Increasing our productivity."  Come on now.  We're not idiots, Q. If that doctor's list was real time, it would be instantaneous.  I know that they meant that we would get to see a doctor's name as soon as it was updated on their end, but to call it real time is a misnomer.  How are extra ke ...

The Real Question...
Jan 10, 2011

...Is there anyone who makes good money doing editing, compared to straight transcription I mean? ...

Is DQS Being Real SLOW For Anyone Else?
Apr 05, 2011

I've had trouble logging in and uploading this morning.  Anyone else? ...

Will The Real Sm Please Stand Up?
Sep 09, 2011

I'm getting confused.  I read a post by "sm," and she (?)  comes across as even-tempered in style and conservative in viewpoint.   I read another post by "sm," and she (?) comes across as angry and argumentative with a liberal viewpoint.   Either "sm" has a split personality or there are 2 people using the same name.  Can we clear this up so we know who we're actually speaking to? ...

For Real? ASR Really So Stupid?
Dec 21, 2011

pain foraminal valley?  Really?  After 5+ years?  deep PAIN thrombosis?  Paradoxical ambulance (embolus) Drives me absolutely nuts.  Wasn't all of this stuff supposed to be LEARNED sometime in the last decade? DocQScribe 8 of whatever is their only concern????? ...

Real Work?
Feb 04, 2013

Does anyone know of any smaller, family-owned transcription agencies?  I honestly don't think any of these companies who advertise are a placed you would want to call home.  I have been in transcription for many years, have tested for many of these companies and never get a call back.  So not sure what they are looking for, etc.  I guess the smaller companies have been gobbled up by the bigger companies.  ...

LET'S BE HONEST, REAL?
Feb 16, 2014

Every morning starts with a FIESA Email of some ridiculous mistake like: MEDICATIONS: (Oh my God, you left off "Include") 1. Blah 2. Blah 3. Half the medications are wrong, numbers are wrong, etc. Then if you contest it, they say you were endangering the patient. (Really, leaving off the word "includes" is endangering the patient?) ANYWAY, IF THEY WERE TRULY CONCERNED ABOUT THE SAFETY OF THE PATIENT'S LIVES THEY WOULD NOT LEAVE IT IN THE HANDS OF A HORRID, INCAPABLE, PIECE OF ...

Is Security The Real Concern?
Feb 17, 2011

How of HIPAA compliance yields profitable partnerships? I guess a lot of emphases given to HIPAA compliance is truly justified, especially in the case of outsourcing. The thrust on confidentiality and security of patient records grows manifold when it's done across 7 seas. ...

Are Any Of You Afraid To Go Out Into The Real World Again?
Feb 04, 2012

After my company recently dropped my account by 1-1/2 cents, I have been considering either a job switch or maybe even an inhouse hospital position but the thought of it puts me in a panic.  Has anyone else experienced that?  I have been doing this job at home for 20 years and one of the reasons I love it is I don't have to deal with the politics of a work place or people in general.  I was a vet tech before an MT so obviously I love animals and prefer being with m ...

Feeling Real Unappreciated Right Now!! Not Only Am I
May 22, 2012

treated rudely at my job (this close to quitting), but I do not even get a Happy MT week, thank you or anything!!  Yes, this company is the WORST!!!! ...

Started A New Job In A Real Office And I Am
Jun 09, 2012

reports that are forwarded.  Most of them are apparently computer generated and very hard to read.  I always wondered what reports looked like at the customer end --- not very good from what I can tell.  I have looked to try and see if the reports are transcribed or some sort of Epic or Dragon speak program.  I would hate to be the doctors trying to wade through this jumbled-up information and make any sense out of a patient's history.  We have two local hospitals a ...

What's The Real Story With Nuance
Oct 15, 2012

I see a lot of ads for Nuance lately and it seems like there are MTs saying there is no work for them.  What is the real scoop?  Just want to know if it would be worthwhile to apply to them or if I would be sitting around with no work.  Not a big fan of big MTSO... but needing some work and willing to compromise if I must.  Thanks in advance!  ...

FOR REAL, COMPANY CLOSING IN U.S.
Mar 21, 2013

True. ...

An ESL Funny -- Or Not -- In Real Time
Oct 03, 2014

I'm taking an intermediate algebra class at my local community college.  We have an Indian instructor.  He is not fresh off the plane and is usually understandable.  He was trying to pay the class a compliment yesterday as we were doing cubed something or other and were struggling.  He said, "If you're in this class, you are short."  People in the class tried to clarify:  "We're short?"  Then somebody in the class (not me) finally interpreted wha ...

Is Fluency Real Slow
Jan 26, 2015

Not sure if it is my internet, fluency, or we are basically at a NJA status. ...

Is Neuroforaminal Narrowing A Real Word? TIA!
Oct 16, 2009

x   ...

Is Erythemic A Real Word, Or Should It Be Erythematous?
May 25, 2010

x ...

Is This One For Real? Shady Acres Radiology?
Aug 22, 2010

http://forum.mtstars.com/260888.html   Thanks ...

Are Names Mentioned On MT Test To Get A Job For Real?
Dec 07, 2010

I took a test the other day to apply for an MT job and the doctor loud and clear gave the patient's name. The dictation was a consult. When the doctor mentioned the name of the hospital, I heard a beep, but when then the patient's name was stated I heard it. I hope those are fake dictations that we test on. If that was real information, I do not want to go there for help.   ...

Has Anyone Entered The Real World After Hybernating As
Dec 07, 2010

I'm just wondering how everyone is making that transition?  I have online courses that will come to an end eventually, and I will have to be in a classroom setting again.  I'm nervous about the interaction, as I have tried to go to school before and had bad anxiety.  I'm not sure if it is cause and effect, being an MT in my quiet hole for so long, or what.  I used to be able to work with the public so I think MT'ing has turned me into a social troll!  ...

Is Superior Global A Real Company?
Jun 06, 2011

I just applied online for a job for this company and after completing their "test" was told I did not qualify for a position. I have been a transcriptionist for 24 years and the questions they asked for their test were so easy any student fresh out of medical secretarial school could answer. After "failing" the test, I was then routed to another site which offered classes to "enhance" my training.  Is this a real company or a scam to get you take classes? ...

Well, It's Real Now. 3 Cents Docked On Reports Sent To QA For 4 New
Mar 08, 2012

I just cannot do this.   I lose pay because I read specs and utilize QA trying to do a good job for the client. I sure hope some job offers come through soon.  Just don't know how long mentally I can work for this company.  It is as horrible a place as I had heard. You have to go to Utilipro and pay details to see your actual line rate.  If you have MTQA or SRQA showing on your pay stub itself as a category, welcome to M*Modal. You just lost some ...

Can Someone Provide Me With Proof About MModal's REAL Pay?
Apr 21, 2013

You all have helped giving me averages based on line output and cpl, but I know MModal is going to try to make it look like they're really giving us a good deal, and the hospital doesn't want to pay us unemployment.  Where can I go to cut and paste something into a document that PROVES the TRUE amount a normal transcriptionist would earn full time?  Anybody know? ...

Strange That TTS Always Has A Real Positive Post When An Ad
Jun 29, 2014

Strange how wonderful a service becomes once they are looking for recruits.  May not be, but sometimes one smells a rat.  Could be legit, but just have to keep up your guard and not be blindsighted.  The 4 cpl also is a rah, rah, because I was told 3.5 cpl and 7.5 cpl and then the poster said she was sooooo happy and nobody bothers her and she also has money for healthcare.  Let's let Toto pull the curtain.  ...

Real Einsteins Working At Nuance!
Sep 30, 2014

What ever bird brain came up with the idea to work OT for PTO is a real gem. I have 6 accounts and have been OOW for going on 2 days now. Thanks, Nuisance, for the pleasure of working for you. ...

Transcribing1.com Is A Very Real Company With Happy MTs
Apr 29, 2015

Transcribing1.com is a company much like the good old companies where you are treated with the respect you deserve and are treated fairly, like the professional you are.  Please visit our website and call the 800 number as we are actively hiring for acute care MTs for evening/night and weekend hours.  Great accounts, straight transcription, higher than industry standard line rates, direct deposit paid on time or early, no jokes, no tricks, and we pay for spaces and hard returns!&n ...