A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Job Seekers Board (Ramona Falls) - NNOP

Posted: Sep 08, 2012

Something does not seem quite right about job posted by "Ramona Falls". Company mentioned is AMTS, but e-mail address is to SBC Global. Any information?

That is just . . . - SoCalMT

[ In Reply To ..]
sbcglobal.net, a free email service like msn, yahoo, hotmail, etc. It is through AT&T. I see where it could look like it's a company email, but it isn't.

Similar Messages:

Job Seekers Board
May 03, 2013

Does anyone have any information or first hand experience with Babbletype?  They posted for IC jobs on the job seeker board a little bit ago under JFieldcamp.  This is their web site  http://www.babbletype.com/   Any info would be appreciated.  ...

Rebecca On Job Seekers Board, I Really Would Like To Know, Sm
Jan 05, 2010

I notice in this new post an apology for not getting back with so may e-mails.  I received the testing from this woman with an e-mail stating that I qualified to test, but no response from my e-mail requesting the name of the company I would be testing for.  Needless to say, I did not take the test. ...

Check Out Job Seekers Board
Aug 24, 2010

Check out the advertisement on job seekers by "Shannon."  Read how it is worded and check out the mistakes in this ad!  Wondering if this is out of the country too.  Sure sounds like it or this is a really really illiterate American! ...

The Post On The Job Seekers Board Just Might
Oct 26, 2011

have been taken seriously had they spelled Accutrans correctly! ...

Wondering About The Ad On The Job Seekers Board
Sep 07, 2012

It says great pay but there are 3 dislikes.  It is to RCJPS.com.  Is that the job placement service that makes you pay $75?  Also the other one said mommyjobsonline and it had some dislikes, too.  Is that the same deal...pay $75 to get a job that really does not pay that well?  Just curious. ...

Why Are A Lot Of Jobs On The Job Seekers Board
Sep 30, 2012

crossed out?  I see it says removed by the author, but I have to wonder why.  I have never seen that before.  Maybe the dislikes are finally giving them the message! ...

Job Seekers Board Post With No Company Name
Apr 01, 2010

Why is there a post on the Job Seekers Board with no company name?  Also, you can reply by email, but the name is still undisclosed.  I thought that was not allowed.  Who would send a resume to some unknown person/company?     ...

Anyone Know Which Medscribe Is Hiring On The Job Seekers Board?
May 14, 2010

I think they are multiple ones. I have applied several times to the one in Jacksonsville via their website but have never heard back and I can never tell if the application is going through. ...

Job Seekers Board For Medical Coders
Jul 21, 2013

Hi I was just wondering if there are any boards with coding jobs listed on here? I know there is the coding and billing forum, but not an actual coding job seeker board?  Any ideas?? Thanks ...

Audio File Job On Job Seekers Board Beware
Jan 28, 2010

She claims the voice files are half as long as what they actually are, saying your express scribe is off.  No way.  15 minute file took an hour to type.  She said it was an 8 min file.  Okay so I got ripped off.   ...

Anyone Considering The Radiology Position For Cardus On The Job Seekers Board
Jan 17, 2011

Anyone considering the Radiology position for Cardus that was recently posted on the Job Seeker’s Board, please consider this (from the Cardus website):   Manpower     US offices have 32 Medical Transcriptionists with vast specialty experience - primarily in Hospital Radiology, Oncology and E/R experience varying from 5 – 23 years in these fields as medical transcriptionists. India back Office 130 qualified Medical Transcriptionists who are graduates in Li ...

Is MW Transcription Services On The Job Seekers Board A SCAM. Does Anyone Know Someone
May 22, 2011

Does anyone actually work for MW Transcription Services?   When you go to her website, all you find is her hawking her book and multiple ads for schools (including the matchbooks that guarantee $60,000 year).  Her “SERVICES” and “RATES” tabs are empty.  How does a company get any business without having any of that type of information on their website?  In fact, the only tabs that have any information are the ones that offer her ebook for sale and her ...

Snowbunny (the Original) - Did You Post On The Job Seekers Board Recently? It's Gone.
Jun 06, 2013

. ...

Any Info On Fast Transcription That Is On The Job Seekers Board? NmNm
Mar 19, 2014

Xx ...

On Job Seekers Board, MT Asks "what Is CV And Why Is It Asked For?"
Dec 07, 2009

On Job Seeker's Board, which is for employers to post jobs available, someone who appears to be a job applicant, and seems to be a "new" poster asks:  "What is CV and why would someone ask for that to be included in a job application?"  Since this question might get lost or deleted from the Job Seeker's Board, I sent an e-mail to the poster, but will reply here in case more than one person has wondered.  CV can be the abbreviation for the Latin term Curriculum ...

The Ax Falls On CTLs Confirmed
Nov 06, 2009

It is confirmed - the CTL position is going away.  Seems we cost MQ too much money.  All CTLs will soon be demoted to MMEs.   Unsure of actual date but the time is near. Wonder what happens at the first of the year with our benefits?    ...

CT Neck S/l "falls" Compromise
Aug 04, 2012

There is a larynx mass and the dictation sounds like - "There is slight falls compromise of the airway at the false cord level."   Thanks! ...

Job Seekers
Apr 24, 2014

Hello fellow MTs, I have mainly worked for a local company out of my home. In fact, it's been my only MT job. I didn't mind giving out information such as my social security number for an IC position because I knew this person well. This company paid via mailed checks so there was no exchange of bank account information. I am asking because I have been contacted through this board to test after posting a job wanted ad.  Please help me out if you can. My questions are: How do ...

Job Seekers - 2 Words
Nov 30, 2012

In case you have not figured this out already, you are probably not going to ever get out of MT into some other office position unless you become proficient in Microsoft Office.  I just had an interview and was once again told that I was less likely to be hired without those skills (part of the job is MT; that part they liked).  If you've been doing nothing but transcribing and editing medical reports for the last 20 or 30 years, like I have, it's time to brush up your skill ...

That Post For An IC By Sabrina On Job Seekers
Jan 10, 2010

She's paying $8 per hour of audio.  Her example is if she gives your 4 hours of audio work, you will get paid $32 for the work.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the 1:3 ratio (3 hours of transcribing per 1 hour audio), that would only come to about $2.60 an hour.  Right?  Or am I grossly wrong in calculations here? ...

To Job Seekers, I Just Found The BEST Web Site
Feb 20, 2013

I don't know how many are aware, but one of the reasons you never get called for an interview is because the ATS (automatic tracking systems) rated it low, so it never reached the interviewer's desk. The link below will help you to "customize" your resume for each job you are applying for. It does this through an analysis of both the job posting as well as your resume, and then it points out missing keywords. After you make the corrections, you can download the resume and then use ...

Fine, We Will Just Post On The Main Board Or Company Board Then... Nm
Oct 12, 2014

MODERATOR: I See A New Board Offshore, Did You Consider A VR Board?
Oct 13, 2009

nm ...

Capitalization - Is It.. Board Certified Or Board Certified ?
Mar 08, 2011

is it.. Board Certified or board certified ? ...

New Board!
Oct 13, 2009

Sad we have to have a board to address this!  I don't think anything is going to change no matter how much we complain.  Making money is every MTSOS bottom line.....  Transcription services are just following everyone else to India, etc.  ...

What Board?
Nov 17, 2009

I was looking at a board last night, don't remember which one, but it was here.  There was a link to another job board, not MT Jobs.  I need to now what it was.  If anybody knows, please let me know.  Thanks. ...

Key Board
Jan 29, 2012

Has anyone found a decent keyboard to use with the new computer.  I hate this one.  I cannot feel the keys, because they are as flat as a pancake (if not flatter).  I want to go out and buy one, but don't know what would be compatible....another Del keyboard?  Please help. ...

I'm Not Sure If This Is The Right Board, But It Is
Jan 14, 2013

It is so very frustrating!  I type for a wound care clinic, and, of course, a great deal of the patients there are diabetic, as am I.  About a year ago I learned from my diabetic teacher that a local supermarket chain pharmacy offers all diabetic supplies and meds for free, whether you are insured or not.   At least once every couple of weeks I type a note in which the doctor says the patient hasn't been able to afford his/her diabetes medication or insulin, and they seem to ...

Well You Would Think That MTs On This Board
Jan 18, 2014

would appreciate updates of warnings, but I guess not. I will not post here again to warn anyone of anything. Sick of being trolled! ...

I Think TTS Should Have Own Board. Nm
Jun 30, 2014

nm ...