A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How long does it take for Entrada to reply after testing? - sm

Posted: Oct 09, 2012

How long does it take for Entrada to reply after testing?  I really hate wasting my time only to have no response.  

I've waited a week and nothing... - total waste of time.NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Entrada - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
I applied/tested on Wednesday and was called on Thursday. I'm now waiting on training. It sounds like they need a lot of help. Good luck!

Entrada - ME

[ In Reply To ..]
I got a response after I phoned twice. I didn't get the job though.. was told I had strong skills and a very strong background.. but I didn't qualify.

I am curious if Entrada has decent pay? They all say they have good pay but in the long run seems a - dee

[ In Reply To ..]
for good pay.

Entrada - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
I was offered $.06 per 65-character line for editing.
How many years' experience do you have to have been offered that rate? - CurrentMT
[ In Reply To ..]
I apologize if that is personal and will understand if you do not want to disclose that, but I was offered 0.04 per line for editing and am a little flabbergasted at the 6 cents offer.

Entrada Pay - TnMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Here's the deal. The speech rec is awful and you spend most of your time transcribing at edit rate. In almost all of the providers I have experienced there, the draft produced is so bad that you would do better transcribing the whole thing from scratch. It is all at a lower edit rate, regardless of how much has to be edited. Seems broken.
Entrada - mt
[ In Reply To ..]
I have 17 years of experience. It will be interesting to see how it works.
This is true, you won't be editing, you will be typing for - 6 cpl, sm
[ In Reply To ..]
other than that, they seem like a good company. The VR doesn't understand some of the simpliest things, so beginning to think there VR engine isn't very good. It is basically a transcription job at 6 cpl. The platform is really easy. I like it, but I don't like all of the corrections that have to be done. It won't matter how many years of experience you have. If you have to delete a whole line and retype it because the VR didn't understand a single word, then you have to retype it. My point is simply that this seems more like an underpaid transcription job and not an editing job.

took about a week or so for me - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Thank you for the help everyone. I was about to test for them but have decided they aren't wor - Dee

[ In Reply To ..]
:

Similar Messages:

Just Finished Testing With Entrada, That Was
Apr 19, 2012

a very interesting experience. Don't have final score yet, but don't expect to hear from them.   Anyone else ever tested wtih them? ...

How Long Does It Usually Take To Get A Reply
May 16, 2011

I recently graduated and have applied to three jobs that accept newbies. My first application went in last week, they replied and asked me to go through the application testing. I turned it in on thursday and i know it takes time but im really anxious. ...

Focus Testing- Did Anyone Else Think It Too Way Too Long
Feb 16, 2010

I found the testing extremely long and difficult.  It was not difficult because of the terminology etc.  It was one that you could not use a foot pedal and all you could do was use the keyboard to rewind, pause, and play.  There were four reports and one was almost 10 minutes long, which is way longer when you have no foot pedal to use. I felt extremely stressed and it took me hours.  I am sure I did not pass.  After the third one that was long, I just gave up.  I t ...

How Long Between Testing And Answer?
Apr 10, 2012

Hey All - I did the online tests yesterday, skills and practicum of four reports. How long does it generally take to hear back from a recruiter on how you did, or get that dreaded failure email? I have 19 years of experience, including 3 years of working on a Nuance platform (EEE) and yet I'm still nervous. Just curious if anyone has recent experience with the timeline. Thanks in advance! ...

To Nn ... How Long After Testing Did Aero Get Back To You? Nm
Feb 08, 2011

thanks ...

How Long Does Precyse Take To Get Back To You After The Testing?
Aug 31, 2013

How long does Precyse take to get back to you after the testing?  Or do they not even get back to you?  What's the scoop on these people? ...

How Long After Testing Can I Expect Objective/practicum Results?
Nov 18, 2009

Has anyone tested recently and heard back? Thanks! ...

ENTRADA????
Feb 26, 2012

Hey, does anybody know what they test for at Entrada? ...

Anybody Know Anything About Entrada Health??
Jul 11, 2011

I am looking at going to work with Entrada health.  Has anybody ever heard of them or work for them?  Just curious if its a stable, good company.  Thanks for your help. ...

Entrada Health
Oct 03, 2012

I saw Entrada Health was advertising on mtstars.com.  I checked out their web site for the position.  In the QA position, it mentioned "offshoring."  Does anyone have any experience working with this company?  They also say they pay well.  I'm so wary of these companies.  Do we know for sure they 'offshore/"  How do they treat their US employees? ...

Entrada- Anything About This Company, Pay, Etc?
Oct 18, 2012

Any one know anything about this company, pay, etc? ...

Does Anyone Know If Entrada Editor Is Currently Down?
Aug 28, 2014

Thanks in advance for any info! :) ...

Any Info On Entrada Health? I See Their Ad
Apr 16, 2012

talks about EHR.  I work in EHR now, so just wondering what these people have to offer compared to what I am working on now.  Just wondering what the Speech Recognition part of EHR would entail.  The EHR I work in now has parts of the medical record already in place and I TYPE the missing parts of it (HPI, PE, X-RAYS, ASSESSMENTS, PLANS, and whatever else they want to include that has not been included in the record.  Anyone work there now willin ...

Entrada - Anyone Recently Started
Oct 26, 2012

Has anyone just recently started at Entrada.  Wondering how ur doing? ...

Entrada Health Editor, Please Help.
Jun 15, 2013

I recently went through Entrada's internship and am now working for them as an IC editor. I have done extensive searching on line and can not find even one review from an employee for this company. I was told that I will be working Monday through Friday but was not given any specific schedule, which is how an IC position should work. I was also told I can go on line and work 24/7. I am not getting enough work to make my quota each day, and I am worried this will eventually cause them to ...

InstanText And Entrada Platform
Dec 05, 2013

Have been lucky enough to have been working on a straight typing acute care account for the past 3+ years and am only now transitioning over to a whole new platform with VR for several different clinics. I have been using my InstanText software expander program for years.  Unfortunately, it now appears that the new VR platform, "ENTRADA," does not support InstanText.  The only expanders are ones you create in its own AutoCorrect, yet I am unable to import the autocorrect entries I hav ...

Vanishing Accounts On Entrada
Nov 15, 2014

I love working for Entrada, but what is happening to their accounts?  There was no explanation provided when one of my main accounts disappeared.  I've been planning on getting out of transcription for over five years now.  I just have to do it.  Transcription would be better as a second job for me.  Thanks for any info! ...

Nothing For Christmas From Entrada And Checks Are A Day Late
Jan 03, 2014

Nothing for Christmas, and it looks like our present is being told at the last minute that our checks will be a day late this week.  So much for all of the overtime, working holidays without holiday pay, no sick days, no paid days off...It seems like they could do more for their transcriptionists who keep their company going. ...

Saince Testing? Transcription Or Vocabulary/terminology Type Testing?
Jun 16, 2014

Anyone willing to tell if it is multiple dictations, how many, etc.  Were you able to get foot pedal to work with it? any info helpful.  ...

If You Are An IC For TTS, Please Reply....
Mar 23, 2010

Do you feel you are getting a good rate, and most importantly, do you set your hours?  Do you work weekends, etc.?  I am wondering how flexible they are for ICs.  Thanks! ...

Please Reply!
Mar 24, 2012

I was wondering if anyone would know of a company that would hire someone that is enrolled in their medical transcription courses? ...

Reply To SM
Dec 13, 2012

You are without a doubt the rudest and most negative person I have ever met. for your information, I have been a medical transcriptionist since 1988, 24 years. How dare you call me a snail typist when you don't even know me?!!!!Also, telling me not to come here and gripe well ain't that the pot calling the kettle black!!! All I see on this site is griping. But I see this is only for the select few. I hope you have a very negative Christmas as that is what you seem to enjoy the most. ...

No Reply From TSM
Nov 12, 2013

Gettin' a bit tired of never hearing back from my TSM about something that I've been trying to get an answer on now for over a week.  Very aggravated!!!!! ...

Oracle Reply?
Sep 30, 2010

For anyone who applied to Oracle last week, did you get any kind of reply?  I called their office and the receptionist said she was looking over many aps and would be hearing from her, but nothing.  ...

Ever Get A Reply By Email?
Apr 25, 2012

It's management trying to figure out who you are? but maybe I'm just being paranoid. ...

Posting A Reply
Mar 03, 2014

I feel dumb having to ask this, as I'm usually pretty good with navigating sites and figuring things out on my own.  How does one go about posting a reply, or replying to a post that gives no email or contact info? ...

Here's A Reply I Posted........
Jan 25, 2015

.....entitled "Tell us about your stressful job."  I'm sure it won't help our cause, but BOY DID IT MAKE ME FEEL GOOD!: Do some research on medical transcription! It used to be a very respected position, and we were paid a decent wage. Nowadays, with pressure from government to cut costs or lose reimbursement, most facilities have dismissed their transcriptionists and have outsourced to transcription companies that pay transcriptionists a fraction of what we made working for fac ...

Reply To My Resignation....
Apr 15, 2015

After all the Fiesa I have reviewed for free...all the ! emails I have read and responded to immediately for free....all the time I have spent checking my email for a response to an email I sent, never to hear a response, for free....all the reversals I have requested on my own time....all the time I spent just last Christmas alone checking for work that never came ...the countless hours I have spent waiting for work and coming back to check over and over again.....the time I have spent switchin ...

Acct. Mgrs Who Don't Reply!!
Apr 19, 2011

I've typed reports that never show up and when I ask about it I get NO answers from anyone.  I'm so sick of this company. ...

Does Anyone EVER Hear From Job Postings That You Reply To?
Dec 01, 2011

I have responded to several job postings and have not heard back from ANY of them?  I have many years experience and in most cases over qualified for the work.  I am willing to work evenings and weekends.  What is wrong with this picture?  ...