A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does anyone know if Entrada Editor is currently down? - MT

Posted: Aug 28, 2014

Thanks in advance for any info! :)

Similar Messages:

Entrada Health Editor, Please Help.
Jun 15, 2013

I recently went through Entrada's internship and am now working for them as an IC editor. I have done extensive searching on line and can not find even one review from an employee for this company. I was told that I will be working Monday through Friday but was not given any specific schedule, which is how an IC position should work. I was also told I can go on line and work 24/7. I am not getting enough work to make my quota each day, and I am worried this will eventually cause them to ...

ENTRADA????
Feb 26, 2012

Hey, does anybody know what they test for at Entrada? ...

Anybody Know Anything About Entrada Health??
Jul 11, 2011

I am looking at going to work with Entrada health.  Has anybody ever heard of them or work for them?  Just curious if its a stable, good company.  Thanks for your help. ...

Entrada Health
Oct 03, 2012

I saw Entrada Health was advertising on mtstars.com.  I checked out their web site for the position.  In the QA position, it mentioned "offshoring."  Does anyone have any experience working with this company?  They also say they pay well.  I'm so wary of these companies.  Do we know for sure they 'offshore/"  How do they treat their US employees? ...

Entrada- Anything About This Company, Pay, Etc?
Oct 18, 2012

Any one know anything about this company, pay, etc? ...

Any Info On Entrada Health? I See Their Ad
Apr 16, 2012

talks about EHR.  I work in EHR now, so just wondering what these people have to offer compared to what I am working on now.  Just wondering what the Speech Recognition part of EHR would entail.  The EHR I work in now has parts of the medical record already in place and I TYPE the missing parts of it (HPI, PE, X-RAYS, ASSESSMENTS, PLANS, and whatever else they want to include that has not been included in the record.  Anyone work there now willin ...

Just Finished Testing With Entrada, That Was
Apr 19, 2012

a very interesting experience. Don't have final score yet, but don't expect to hear from them.   Anyone else ever tested wtih them? ...

Entrada - Anyone Recently Started
Oct 26, 2012

Has anyone just recently started at Entrada.  Wondering how ur doing? ...

InstanText And Entrada Platform
Dec 05, 2013

Have been lucky enough to have been working on a straight typing acute care account for the past 3+ years and am only now transitioning over to a whole new platform with VR for several different clinics. I have been using my InstanText software expander program for years.  Unfortunately, it now appears that the new VR platform, "ENTRADA," does not support InstanText.  The only expanders are ones you create in its own AutoCorrect, yet I am unable to import the autocorrect entries I hav ...

Vanishing Accounts On Entrada
Nov 15, 2014

I love working for Entrada, but what is happening to their accounts?  There was no explanation provided when one of my main accounts disappeared.  I've been planning on getting out of transcription for over five years now.  I just have to do it.  Transcription would be better as a second job for me.  Thanks for any info! ...

How Long Does It Take For Entrada To Reply After Testing?
Oct 09, 2012

How long does it take for Entrada to reply after testing?  I really hate wasting my time only to have no response.   ...

Nothing For Christmas From Entrada And Checks Are A Day Late
Jan 03, 2014

Nothing for Christmas, and it looks like our present is being told at the last minute that our checks will be a day late this week.  So much for all of the overtime, working holidays without holiday pay, no sick days, no paid days off...It seems like they could do more for their transcriptionists who keep their company going. ...

MT To Editor
Feb 16, 2010

After over 21 years being an MT, I am burnt out and want to try something different.  Is there, in fact, anyone that will hire an MT without editing experience and train them ???? ...

EXT/editor?
Mar 28, 2010

Just wondering if this is a good VR platform?  Thinking of applying to a company that uses this.  Any information would be appreciated.  I hate the thought of going to VR but that is all the jobs that are out there and I need a job.  My previous employer just lost the account that I was working on. ...

ASR Editor
Sep 11, 2010

I know this is not the place to look for positive answers, but I am going to try anyway.  Worked for MQ years ago, but hated the punching in thing.  I have tested with them recently, as I want to get into the field of voice recognition editing.  Can anybody tell me about the part-time requirements, benefits, and the average line rate for editing?  How much of your time is editing and how much is doing actual typing?  What are the line requirements, and what happens if yo ...

QC Editor
May 06, 2011

Is anybody really making anything doing editing of work that somes from India.  I was offered 5 cents to do it and was wondering if that was good.  I have heard that the fixing of them reports are sometimes worse than the VR.  I strongly feel it should be kept here personally.  Any input would help in my decision.  ...

Editor
Aug 26, 2011

I wonder how hard it is to be an editor.  I checked transcriptionists work for years when I was inhouse.  I figured I could do it. ...

Editor Or Transcriptionist?
Oct 11, 2009

What do most people like, editing or transcribing? Just curious. ...

Editor Jobs
Aug 03, 2010

I was wondering if anyone knew of any entry level editor jobs. I do have about 6 months of experience, but I am not sure where to look for a editor job online. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great! Thanks Julie ...

Wondering About Editor Pay
Aug 06, 2010

Just wondering if anyone here does any transcription editing and if they do, how much they make.  sadly this was the only job i could find. ...

Are You A VR Editor...or VR Proofreader?
May 05, 2011

I'm not talking about the official proofreader positions that people hire in as.  I'm talking about VR "editing" - meaning, when you get those reports where VR does what it's supposed to, and you only need to add 1 comma, for instance, in the entire report - and you are zipping along at the 300-400 lph you were promised, as justification for the 50% pay cut on switch to VR...isn't that actually proofreading?? ...but what about those OTHER reports...the ones that re ...

First Job As Editor...I Am In Shock!
Apr 10, 2012

The reports I am reviewing are unbelievable!  It would be easier to have transcribed them myself.  Obviously, these reports were not transcribed by American MTs.  It has been a jaw-dropping experience so far!   ...

Letter To The Editor
May 23, 2012

Medical Transcriptionist Week began May 20th to recognize MTs over a week. The theme this year: Patient Safety. MTs across the country are transcribing medical records and are dedicated to being a 1st-line defense against errors that can negatively and sometimes fatally affect you as a patient - physicians make mistakes. MTs ensure those errors do not end up in your Electronic Medical Record.  Healthcare consumers are you aware that local hospitals are outsourcing their work to what are kno ...

I See Proscript Has An Add For VR Editor S/m
Jun 05, 2012

I have been running out of work for about the last month now. Has anyone else had this problem? ...

Editor - What To Expect For Pay?
Aug 29, 2012

I am going for an interview for an editing position with a transcription company who outsources overseas. Can anyone tell me what to expect for pay? - Thanks, SL ...

VR Editor On-line Course
Sep 03, 2012

I have been a radiology transcriptionist for 38 years, with so many companies going to VR, I am leaning towards taking an editor course.  Can you recommend an on-line course? Thank-you ...

QA Hourly And QC Editor
Jun 21, 2013

Does anyone know how much the hourly QA get paid and how much the QC editors make?? Also, if you know anything else about these positions, please share!!! ...

Wonder How Much A VR Editor Is Underpaid?
Jul 05, 2013

check this out.  This is what proofreaders make:http://www.theproofreaders.com/pricing.htm An FYI - 65-character line has an estimated 5 words. ...

Fluency Editor Down
Sep 13, 2014

Is anyone else having trouble getting into Fluency Editor? Mine is saying there is an issue with Client Diagnostics. Thanks! ...

Ortho VR Editor
Apr 02, 2015

I decided to check out the new advertisement on the job seekers board for ortho vr editors. something fishy there. the company name (supposedly) is iMEDat. i went to their website and looked for contact info, as I wanted to know where they were located. There is no contact info. If you need to contact them, you need to fill out an email form and send it to them. There was, however, a toll free phone number, so I looked that up. It relates back to a place called Professional Transcription ...