A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Just finished testing with Entrada, that was - curious

Posted: Apr 19, 2012

a very interesting experience. Don't have final score yet, but don't expect to hear from them.   Anyone else ever tested wtih them?

Move on - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
You'll end up typing most of the reports, even though the dictators are clear as a bell. Their speech engine is the worst. I have a free Dragon app on my iPhone that works 100 times better.

So true.... - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I did an intership position with Entrada and this was SO true, even though I had no job experience to compare it with.

My supervisor was so nice, but I had to re-type so much of each report that there might as well not have been any speech recognition at all.

I left them for a different company and I don't know what they would have paid me, but unless it would have been AS MUCH as a straight typing transcriptionist gets paid...

Internship - laile18

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you remember who your supervisor was during your intern? I had a real nasty woman as mine! All she did was tell me "You CANNOT do that, blah, blah, hlah." No positive feedback at all. And she didn't train me very well.

Similar Messages:

How Long Does It Take For Entrada To Reply After Testing?
Oct 09, 2012

How long does it take for Entrada to reply after testing?  I really hate wasting my time only to have no response.   ...

Finished Testing
Sep 12, 2011

So, I finished testing for medquist recently, and was wondering if anybody could tell me generally how long it takes for somebody to get back to you? ...

Just Finished Testing With Softscript
Mar 16, 2012

I just finished testing with Softscript.  Whew that was kind of hard -- much different than what the other companies have you do.  You really had to know your medical terminology and about disease processes and what medicines are used for what.  Now I just have to wait to hear results and if I have a job or not.  This is so agonizing at times!!!!   ...

Swew!!! Just Finished Testing For Keystrokes
Apr 02, 2014

I hope to hear from them, but if not I will just keep on in my search.  Hertz rent a car sent me an email to call and set up an interview with them for a Domestic Agent, working from home starting at 10 dollars an hour and double pay on holidays.   I am calling first thing in the morning.  I am determined to change jobs from the company I am at this year and I will let nothing get in the way... ...

Finished Testing For A Place Patient First
May 04, 2014

How long does it usually take to hear back?   ...

ENTRADA????
Feb 26, 2012

Hey, does anybody know what they test for at Entrada? ...

Anybody Know Anything About Entrada Health??
Jul 11, 2011

I am looking at going to work with Entrada health.  Has anybody ever heard of them or work for them?  Just curious if its a stable, good company.  Thanks for your help. ...

Entrada Health
Oct 03, 2012

I saw Entrada Health was advertising on mtstars.com.  I checked out their web site for the position.  In the QA position, it mentioned "offshoring."  Does anyone have any experience working with this company?  They also say they pay well.  I'm so wary of these companies.  Do we know for sure they 'offshore/"  How do they treat their US employees? ...

Entrada- Anything About This Company, Pay, Etc?
Oct 18, 2012

Any one know anything about this company, pay, etc? ...

Does Anyone Know If Entrada Editor Is Currently Down?
Aug 28, 2014

Thanks in advance for any info! :) ...

Any Info On Entrada Health? I See Their Ad
Apr 16, 2012

talks about EHR.  I work in EHR now, so just wondering what these people have to offer compared to what I am working on now.  Just wondering what the Speech Recognition part of EHR would entail.  The EHR I work in now has parts of the medical record already in place and I TYPE the missing parts of it (HPI, PE, X-RAYS, ASSESSMENTS, PLANS, and whatever else they want to include that has not been included in the record.  Anyone work there now willin ...

Entrada - Anyone Recently Started
Oct 26, 2012

Has anyone just recently started at Entrada.  Wondering how ur doing? ...

Entrada Health Editor, Please Help.
Jun 15, 2013

I recently went through Entrada's internship and am now working for them as an IC editor. I have done extensive searching on line and can not find even one review from an employee for this company. I was told that I will be working Monday through Friday but was not given any specific schedule, which is how an IC position should work. I was also told I can go on line and work 24/7. I am not getting enough work to make my quota each day, and I am worried this will eventually cause them to ...

InstanText And Entrada Platform
Dec 05, 2013

Have been lucky enough to have been working on a straight typing acute care account for the past 3+ years and am only now transitioning over to a whole new platform with VR for several different clinics. I have been using my InstanText software expander program for years.  Unfortunately, it now appears that the new VR platform, "ENTRADA," does not support InstanText.  The only expanders are ones you create in its own AutoCorrect, yet I am unable to import the autocorrect entries I hav ...

Vanishing Accounts On Entrada
Nov 15, 2014

I love working for Entrada, but what is happening to their accounts?  There was no explanation provided when one of my main accounts disappeared.  I've been planning on getting out of transcription for over five years now.  I just have to do it.  Transcription would be better as a second job for me.  Thanks for any info! ...

Nothing For Christmas From Entrada And Checks Are A Day Late
Jan 03, 2014

Nothing for Christmas, and it looks like our present is being told at the last minute that our checks will be a day late this week.  So much for all of the overtime, working holidays without holiday pay, no sick days, no paid days off...It seems like they could do more for their transcriptionists who keep their company going. ...

Saince Testing? Transcription Or Vocabulary/terminology Type Testing?
Jun 16, 2014

Anyone willing to tell if it is multiple dictations, how many, etc.  Were you able to get foot pedal to work with it? any info helpful.  ...

Just Finished The 6.1 Training, What-the?
Sep 07, 2010

Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't help think that the training person on those videos is trying to sell used cars.  The tone of her voice sounds so fake - and some of those incredible words she used, like "streamlining" or describing this exceptionally wonderful program (not her words, but something like it).  It was my impression that she got the job to train us 3000 MTs because of her salesman-like attitude, not teaching expertise.  She fumbled around, not very profes ...

Recently Finished
Apr 29, 2011

I just recently finished my MT course through At-Home Professions and Im just waiting to hear back on my final. I feel that I have done well as far as the terminology and looking things up but Im still not comfortable with my punctuation. Does anyone have any advice? ...

Just Finished MT Training
Aug 30, 2011

I am an LPN who is currently taking classes to become an RN. I just finished my final in my MT course that  I took online through US Career Institute. I stumbled upon this site when researching for an at home job for MT's. I was going to take the certificaton through AHDI thinking that would help give me a boost but I saw a post saying it was not really a big deal if you take it. I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on what is the best company to work from home for. ...

How Hard Is It To Get A Job Once You've Finished A Course?
May 24, 2012

Hello.  I would like to switch from transcribing to coding.  I'm considering CareerStep.  Would it be very difficult for me to find a job where I work from home, or just finding a job at all?  Thank you. ...

I Just Can't Believe That I Just Finished An 8-1/2 Hour
Mar 29, 2013

$66.03.  I worked my BUTT off tonight for $8.25 an hour.  Back in the day, those 1400 lines would have grossed at LEAST $116 for the day, AND, I wouldn't have worked 1/4 as hard then as I did tonight for that measly 66 bucks.  Doctors and lawyers are paid for the education over and over and over again.  WHY is it so different for MTs?  Twenty-two years of this and I can't believe I'm reduced to this.  Wow...... ...

I'm Just Finished The Last Job I'm Ever Doing For Nuance
Jan 21, 2014

I just don't know what I would've done the last year without your moral support.  Good luck to all of you who are staying.  ...

Is HDS2Coder Finished Yet?
Jul 14, 2014

xx ...

Newbie Who Just Finished School
Nov 06, 2009

I just finished MT school/training and am beginning to look for jobs. I live in a small town so I'm sure I'll do work from home.  However, I am as nervous as heck because I don't know if I can manage 98% on most tests.  I haven't yet taken an employment test, but by the time I finished school I was hovering around 96-97 and just couldn't seem to get any better.  Do I even have a chance here?  ...

Finished My First Week At My New Job And I Love It!
Nov 08, 2009

Well, I started my new job as an office assistant and I love it.  It was nice to know that when I got home, I was done for the day.  I did not have to work into the night and worry about making my lines.  On Friday, we had absolutely no patients scheduled and no doctors were in the clinic and I still got paid.  If I had been doing transcription, I would have been without pay for the entire weekend and would have had to compete with everyone else on my account on Monday to try ...

Just Finished The Inscribe Test...
Jul 06, 2011

Wow! I just completed the Inscribe test.  It took me a solid 6 hours today, plus an extra hour or two the other night.  I feel like I started out doing very well, but towards the end I was leaving a lot of blanks. I just hope I did well enough, and they will give me a chance.  Anyone else test recently?  Thoughts? ...

Just Finished My First Week Of Residency
Jul 01, 2012

After working for the Q/M-Modal for 15 years, and transcribing for 30 years total, I transcribed my last report on Friday, 06/22/2012 and started residency.  I got paid $863 this week for less than 40 hours of work, and I didn't listen to a single report.  I almost felt guilty.  I get 15 days off this year paid vacation, which will go up to 18 hours next year.  Sure, it was a lot of work to get here, but it was much easier on me than the other students bec ...

Just Finished An Hour Of Mentoring
Aug 13, 2012

Just finished an hour of being mentored.  It was great.  Mentor was very informative and helpful and also very nice.  Can't wait until our next session and can't wait for 7.1!! ...

Fluency Only Seems To Crash When I've Just Finished A Really
Nov 03, 2014

x ...