A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ENTRADA???? - STUMPYB

Posted: Feb 26, 2012

Hey, does anybody know what they test for at Entrada?

Entrada - OrthoMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I know they do a good bit of ortho, but not sure what else. The platform is not really production oriented, IMO. Lots of non-productive keystrokes.

Similar Messages:

Anybody Know Anything About Entrada Health??
Jul 11, 2011

I am looking at going to work with Entrada health.  Has anybody ever heard of them or work for them?  Just curious if its a stable, good company.  Thanks for your help. ...

Entrada Health
Oct 03, 2012

I saw Entrada Health was advertising on mtstars.com.  I checked out their web site for the position.  In the QA position, it mentioned "offshoring."  Does anyone have any experience working with this company?  They also say they pay well.  I'm so wary of these companies.  Do we know for sure they 'offshore/"  How do they treat their US employees? ...

Entrada- Anything About This Company, Pay, Etc?
Oct 18, 2012

Any one know anything about this company, pay, etc? ...

Does Anyone Know If Entrada Editor Is Currently Down?
Aug 28, 2014

Thanks in advance for any info! :) ...

Any Info On Entrada Health? I See Their Ad
Apr 16, 2012

talks about EHR.  I work in EHR now, so just wondering what these people have to offer compared to what I am working on now.  Just wondering what the Speech Recognition part of EHR would entail.  The EHR I work in now has parts of the medical record already in place and I TYPE the missing parts of it (HPI, PE, X-RAYS, ASSESSMENTS, PLANS, and whatever else they want to include that has not been included in the record.  Anyone work there now willin ...

Just Finished Testing With Entrada, That Was
Apr 19, 2012

a very interesting experience. Don't have final score yet, but don't expect to hear from them.   Anyone else ever tested wtih them? ...

Entrada - Anyone Recently Started
Oct 26, 2012

Has anyone just recently started at Entrada.  Wondering how ur doing? ...

Entrada Health Editor, Please Help.
Jun 15, 2013

I recently went through Entrada's internship and am now working for them as an IC editor. I have done extensive searching on line and can not find even one review from an employee for this company. I was told that I will be working Monday through Friday but was not given any specific schedule, which is how an IC position should work. I was also told I can go on line and work 24/7. I am not getting enough work to make my quota each day, and I am worried this will eventually cause them to ...

InstanText And Entrada Platform
Dec 05, 2013

Have been lucky enough to have been working on a straight typing acute care account for the past 3+ years and am only now transitioning over to a whole new platform with VR for several different clinics. I have been using my InstanText software expander program for years.  Unfortunately, it now appears that the new VR platform, "ENTRADA," does not support InstanText.  The only expanders are ones you create in its own AutoCorrect, yet I am unable to import the autocorrect entries I hav ...

Vanishing Accounts On Entrada
Nov 15, 2014

I love working for Entrada, but what is happening to their accounts?  There was no explanation provided when one of my main accounts disappeared.  I've been planning on getting out of transcription for over five years now.  I just have to do it.  Transcription would be better as a second job for me.  Thanks for any info! ...

How Long Does It Take For Entrada To Reply After Testing?
Oct 09, 2012

How long does it take for Entrada to reply after testing?  I really hate wasting my time only to have no response.   ...

Nothing For Christmas From Entrada And Checks Are A Day Late
Jan 03, 2014

Nothing for Christmas, and it looks like our present is being told at the last minute that our checks will be a day late this week.  So much for all of the overtime, working holidays without holiday pay, no sick days, no paid days off...It seems like they could do more for their transcriptionists who keep their company going. ...