A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How long does Precyse take to get back to you after the testing? - anon

Posted: Aug 31, 2013

How long does Precyse take to get back to you after the testing?  Or do they not even get back to you?  What's the scoop on these people?

not sure. I tested yesterday but i dont expect to hear - anything until after the holiday.

[ In Reply To ..]
Good luck to you and me both :)

Precyse - Lissybell

[ In Reply To ..]
I tested for them and heard back I believe within a couple of weeks. I have worked for them now since 07/01 (South Region), and have had no problems with pay or running out of work. My manager leaves me alone to do my job, and as far as I'm concerned their QA is pretty forgiving. They don't seem to dock you for missing a small word like an for instance. Hope it works out and you get hired on.

lissybell how is thier pay? - looking for 9/5 at least

[ In Reply To ..]
x
I do believe this lissybell that keeps posting the - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
"positives" (there are none about Precyse) is a recruiter.
well if she is she's not a very good one - she emailed me privately
[ In Reply To ..]
and I haven't gotten a call from the recruiter yet. So your hypothesis is invalid.
Lissybell that keeps posting - Lissybell
[ In Reply To ..]
I am not a recruiter! I thought this board was to provide accurate first-hand knowledge of a company to perhaps help other MTs either stay away from a company or consider employment with them. The feedback I have given is based upon my experience thus far with Precyse. Again, I am an employee, not a recruiter, and I don't believe a recruiter for a reputable company would waste their valuable time posting on this board. I understand the frustration and anger, especially from long-time MTs of where our profession has gone, and the fact that we are not paid what we are worth. However, I cannot understand the speculation, downright harassment and complete negativity on this board. I come here to feel a sense of community in the medical transcription world, only to find a few posters I can really relate to.

Precyse - MommaBear

[ In Reply To ..]
RUN! As fast as you can from Precyse. I worked there for approximately 6 months and for the first 4 things were amazing. Then the nitpicking began. I have over 20 years of experience and NOTHING I did was right. I was put on probation, was belittled, yelled at, and more. When I asked for my work to see mistakes, I was told that is not possible. I asked for "screenshots" and was declined. I finally broke all HIPPA rules and copied my reports and lo and behold they were inserting errors. I ran fast and I advise you do as well. Good luck to you!

Agree with this completely. Stay away,,,as far away - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
as you can get. I had a good friend who had a lot of problems getting paid from them. They are the WORST!!!!

Were you in the North region? Anyhow, you're the - third person that this has

[ In Reply To ..]
happened to that I know of. I didn't believe it, but majority rules and as far as I'm concerned 3 is a majority. How pathetic is it that they do this kind of crap. Glad you came out with it. People have gone to the compliance hotline, it gets investigated, goes as far as HR and then gets denied and buried, and it continues. Any time you ask for proof, you get told you're expected to take them at their word, which is worthless. God knows what reason they wanted you out, but they will find a way.

Similar Messages:

To Nn ... How Long After Testing Did Aero Get Back To You? Nm
Feb 08, 2011

thanks ...

Precyse Solutions Pre-employment Ctr Testing
Jul 15, 2012

Does anyone have a link for a practice test or sample of pre-employment tumor registrar test? Thanks ...

Precyse-how Long Does It Take To Hear From Them?
Jan 12, 2014

only got an emal that they had received my application.  Nothing about testing, etc. ...

Just Sent My Precyse Equipment Back
Sep 19, 2010

I had a good account, but the account specifics were ridiculous.  The dictators were horrible and picky.  And Precyse catered to them.  I've never seen a health system so babied!  And the way the system was set up it made it impossble to go and make corrections on your own.  Once you finished it it was gone to the client...the picky client...Then Precyse has this weird way of computing your hours worked....almost like they penalized you for staying in the repor ...

Focus Testing- Did Anyone Else Think It Too Way Too Long
Feb 16, 2010

I found the testing extremely long and difficult.  It was not difficult because of the terminology etc.  It was one that you could not use a foot pedal and all you could do was use the keyboard to rewind, pause, and play.  There were four reports and one was almost 10 minutes long, which is way longer when you have no foot pedal to use. I felt extremely stressed and it took me hours.  I am sure I did not pass.  After the third one that was long, I just gave up.  I t ...

How Long Between Testing And Answer?
Apr 10, 2012

Hey All - I did the online tests yesterday, skills and practicum of four reports. How long does it generally take to hear back from a recruiter on how you did, or get that dreaded failure email? I have 19 years of experience, including 3 years of working on a Nuance platform (EEE) and yet I'm still nervous. Just curious if anyone has recent experience with the timeline. Thanks in advance! ...

How Long Does It Take For Entrada To Reply After Testing?
Oct 09, 2012

How long does it take for Entrada to reply after testing?  I really hate wasting my time only to have no response.   ...

Testing/call Back TAT
May 21, 2012

Hello! I was just curious..... when you tested for a company about how long was it until you heard from them? Either by email or by phone?   Please share your experiece. There has got to be someone out there that will share :)   Thanks! ...

Can Anyone Tell Me If I Can Go Back And Finish MT Testing
Sep 03, 2014

It's getting late and it's been an extremely long test and I would like to come back to the test tomorrow if at all possible.  Does anyone know???...thanks in advance. ...

How Long After Testing Can I Expect Objective/practicum Results?
Nov 18, 2009

Has anyone tested recently and heard back? Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Heard Back From DTSOK Since Testing?
Nov 08, 2011

They had said to try to take the test before the weekend so that they would have a chance to look at them and that they would get back to us immediately if we didn't pass the test.  They also said they would be setting up interviews on Monday.  Today is Wed. and still haven't heard anything.  Just wondering if anyone else has heard back from them.  Thanks ! ...

How Long To Hear Back From TTS
Jul 23, 2014

For those of you who work for TTS, how long did it take to hear something after the initial email with a list of questions?  I emailed the answers to those questions a few days ago.  ...

NEMT - How Long Does It Take For Them To Get Back
Feb 17, 2015

I tested for them and a couple of others. Got offers for the others but would like to see what NEMT can do before I accept anything. Does anyone have any idea how long they take to respond after testing? This happened once before with another company I heard from after I accepted another offer. Don't want to jump the gun but don't want to not have a job either. ...

How Long Does It Take To Hear Back On Holiday PTO?
Nov 18, 2009

Just curious if anyone has heard back from their CCM regarding holiday PTO.  With the big switch of from CTL back to CCM I am afraid that all my requests will go unanswered.  So what do you do when your PTO request (holiday or not ) is left sitting?  Do you take the day off anyway? ...

Anybody Know How Long It Takes For BOS To Get Back With You Re: VA Work?
Mar 30, 2010

Just curious.  Sent in CL/resume Saturday.  Know they got it because I had to resend resume.  Wondering just how long it would take to get to working because have to get security clearance certification and background investigation.  Sounds like a long time. ...

How Long To Hear Back After Applying
Feb 13, 2013

I applied for a hospital job (non-MT) about 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing yet.  I am just wondering how long I should wait to hear back.  This is not the only job I applied to, sending out resumes, but this is the one I wanted.  The job is still posted on their website, so presumably not filled yet.  Does it normally take this long or am I being unrealistic?  Should I just move on?  I want to move on, tired of waiting.  Just wondering if anybody else has a ...

How Long Before Hearing Back From Nuance? Anyone Know? This Is Ad Dated 1/11. Nm
Jan 19, 2012

nm ...

How Long Does It Take Modal To Get Back To You If You Got A Ticket Number. I Had A Problem
Apr 19, 2013

and called last evening and still have not gotten called back. ...

Any Long-time MTs (over 30 Years) Having Chronic Neck/back Pain
Apr 25, 2011

Any long-time MTs (over 30 years) having chronic neck/back pain, hand pain, wrist pain, migraines, etc., ever had luck at filing a workers comp claim? ...

Precyse Still Has Precyse University For Training
Jun 16, 2015

Can anyone tell  me if Precyse still has Precyse University for training.  I went to work for them a few years ago and quit because I was only doing 1-2 hours a day for a couple weeks going through the University and waiting for things to be approved in order to move on and was not making any money, got fed up and quit.  I would like to reapply but do not want to if they still do Precyse University training. ...

Saince Testing? Transcription Or Vocabulary/terminology Type Testing?
Jun 16, 2014

Anyone willing to tell if it is multiple dictations, how many, etc.  Were you able to get foot pedal to work with it? any info helpful.  ...

Precyse - Someone You Know Worked For Precyse?
Feb 07, 2015

Have any of you or someone you know worked for Precyse?  Any information appreciated, good or bad.  If you or someone you know has worked for them, how do they compare to MModal?  Is it possible to make enough money with them to live?  Am quickly fading here, I need to find other employment.  Am at the end of my rope in every possible way. ...

Does Anyone Ever Hear Back Anymore From Jobs Posted? In The Past I Always Heard Back Even If I Was N
Dec 10, 2012

Back To Work After Back Surgery
Aug 23, 2012

Hello, I would like to transcribe from home again. However, I HAVE to get up and walk for a few minutes at least once an hour. You see, I had to have 2 back surgeries in the last 18 months. I've been a transcriptionist for many years and this is my profession. Does anyone have a suggestion what to tell these companies that will hire you to work from home when you have to get up so much? The last company I tried had a "pop-up" box that appeared on my screen if you were up longer than 10 min ...

Dang It - DQS Back Up But My Job Did Not Come Back To Me.
Mar 31, 2011

. ...

I'm Back...I'm Back In The Saddle Again!!!!
Jul 02, 2014

Back to being an MT, and yes, I am excited about that. ...

Do You Like Being MT For Precyse?
Oct 23, 2009

Do you like being MT for Precyse? 20 years experience as MT. Ready for positive changes.. Thanks ...

Precyse--sm
Jan 17, 2011

I tried to apply for an MT job with Precyse last night, but was given a message that they aren't "hiring in my area."  Has anybody else run into this?  I figure any area in the US is good since most of us work from home, am I wrong?  I do live in Alaska, but last time I checked we were still part of the country. Just curious.  Thanks.  ...

Precyse NJA
May 03, 2011

Curious... anyone working for Precyse that has lost their account to international and now getting NJA several times a week?  ...

Welcome To Precyse
May 16, 2011

For MT Week last week we got Sonic Rocks which are testicle-shaped shiny black magnets.  HR just sent around a warning that they're very strong magnets and to not keep them anywhere near the computer or anything that stores info magnetically because people are accidentally erasing their hard drives with these stupid things.  Wonder how many new computers that's gonna cost... ...