A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Posting a reply - Seb

Posted: Mar 03, 2014

I feel dumb having to ask this, as I'm usually pretty good with navigating sites and figuring things out on my own.  How does one go about posting a reply, or replying to a post that gives no email or contact info?

Just a little - further down the post

[ In Reply To ..]
and just above the horizontal line, there are three buttons that will give you various options. :)

Hit Post A Reply/Reply by Email - Under post, to the left-nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Thanks so much! nm - Seb

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

If You Are An IC For TTS, Please Reply....
Mar 23, 2010

Do you feel you are getting a good rate, and most importantly, do you set your hours?  Do you work weekends, etc.?  I am wondering how flexible they are for ICs.  Thanks! ...

Please Reply!
Mar 24, 2012

I was wondering if anyone would know of a company that would hire someone that is enrolled in their medical transcription courses? ...

Reply To SM
Dec 13, 2012

You are without a doubt the rudest and most negative person I have ever met. for your information, I have been a medical transcriptionist since 1988, 24 years. How dare you call me a snail typist when you don't even know me?!!!!Also, telling me not to come here and gripe well ain't that the pot calling the kettle black!!! All I see on this site is griping. But I see this is only for the select few. I hope you have a very negative Christmas as that is what you seem to enjoy the most. ...

No Reply From TSM
Nov 12, 2013

Gettin' a bit tired of never hearing back from my TSM about something that I've been trying to get an answer on now for over a week.  Very aggravated!!!!! ...

Oracle Reply?
Sep 30, 2010

For anyone who applied to Oracle last week, did you get any kind of reply?  I called their office and the receptionist said she was looking over many aps and would be hearing from her, but nothing.  ...

How Long Does It Usually Take To Get A Reply
May 16, 2011

I recently graduated and have applied to three jobs that accept newbies. My first application went in last week, they replied and asked me to go through the application testing. I turned it in on thursday and i know it takes time but im really anxious. ...

Ever Get A Reply By Email?
Apr 25, 2012

It's management trying to figure out who you are? but maybe I'm just being paranoid. ...

Here's A Reply I Posted........
Jan 25, 2015

.....entitled "Tell us about your stressful job."  I'm sure it won't help our cause, but BOY DID IT MAKE ME FEEL GOOD!: Do some research on medical transcription! It used to be a very respected position, and we were paid a decent wage. Nowadays, with pressure from government to cut costs or lose reimbursement, most facilities have dismissed their transcriptionists and have outsourced to transcription companies that pay transcriptionists a fraction of what we made working for fac ...

Reply To My Resignation....
Apr 15, 2015

After all the Fiesa I have reviewed for free...all the ! emails I have read and responded to immediately for free....all the time I have spent checking my email for a response to an email I sent, never to hear a response, for free....all the reversals I have requested on my own time....all the time I spent just last Christmas alone checking for work that never came ...the countless hours I have spent waiting for work and coming back to check over and over again.....the time I have spent switchin ...

Acct. Mgrs Who Don't Reply!!
Apr 19, 2011

I've typed reports that never show up and when I ask about it I get NO answers from anyone.  I'm so sick of this company. ...

Does Anyone EVER Hear From Job Postings That You Reply To?
Dec 01, 2011

I have responded to several job postings and have not heard back from ANY of them?  I have many years experience and in most cases over qualified for the work.  I am willing to work evenings and weekends.  What is wrong with this picture?  ...

Got A Reply From ScribeRight, Suggestions Anyone?
May 11, 2012

Ok, so I heard some great things about ScribeRight so I sent them my resume via their website. I got a reply back today, asking me a couple simple questions about my skills and also sent 4 files to transcribe (3 sound pretty easy, 1 will be hard for me since I have no experience in that field, Onc). My question is....is it worth it to move? The company I currently work for (and have for many years) is 0.045 SRT/.07 straight typing. My pay scale has consistently gone down the last 2 years (surpr ...

Fox Transcription Application Reply
Sep 12, 2012

Does anyone know approximately how long it takes for Fox Transcription to reply as to whether or not you passed the application process?   ...

Hey Lemme See - See Reply To Your Post Below (NM)
Oct 03, 2012

x ...

Since Our Reorganization I Never Get A Reply To Emails Like
Oct 07, 2012

did everyone go?  They tell us who to email for what scenario, but then it takes forever to receive a reply.  Is this really the Nuance way that Transcend has adopted?  I wonder if they'll reply or acknowledge my resignation.  I doubt it.   I emailed it 5 days ago and have received not a word.  Good luck to all Transcenders.  It used to be a nice place to work.  ...

This Is Reply I Made To Someone On The Nuance
Nov 20, 2012

This was in answer to a question regarding why we continue to bang our heads against a wall working for these evil MTSOs:  When my little mid-sized MTSO was gobbled up by a larger one, lots of people who knew the score bailed immediately. I'd never been through a buyout before, and when they had their big conference call telling us "nothing would change" for us, I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. The next meeting a few months later told us that, "well... there might ...

What Is Your Email Reply Ratio? (sm)
Jan 03, 2013

What percentage of emails to the MTSO asking a question are answered? ...

** IMEDx And REPLY ALL EMAIL
Dec 04, 2014

First, I agree, why do people reply all. BUT, why does DH and others in management position send out blanket emails to everyone - tit for tat I guess. Working for years with TT/Imedx, and I don't want to keep hearing about what others are not doing regarding TAT, etc. I do my work and am on time and work full shifts. Medical transcription is truly a bizarre world. I have worked for major companies and small ones too, and NEVER have I seen such a crazy lot. PS - have YOU used up your PTOs ...

Anyone Still Waiting For A Reply From MxSecure Payroll
Jan 27, 2011

First employee check from the company (been an IC for over 5 years, went to employee status Jan 1) and I wasn't paid for my hours, only my production which equaled less than min wage for the hours. I've emailed them time and time again since 1/18/11 and all I get is "we're working on it" without any type of real answer as to what it is they are working on. IMO, there's no "working on it" - you're either going to pay my min wage or not. Why is it so hard to get a straig ...

What If We All Sued The Hospitals? Pls Read And Reply.
Oct 08, 2012

If HIPPA is as important as we are told.... and India does not have to abide by HIPPA,... what is to keep us from finding out if our own personal doctors and hospital off-shores there transcription to India, such as via M*Modal. If so, then could we sue our hospital for not making sure that our own personal information is not secure. If enough Americans start doing this.....it could possibly change our MT jobs. Is this a crazy idea??...or could it be possible??? ...

How Long Does It Take For Entrada To Reply After Testing?
Oct 09, 2012

How long does it take for Entrada to reply after testing?  I really hate wasting my time only to have no response.   ...

No Reply To Email, 9 Days And Counting
Mar 01, 2013

Don't you just love it. We're supposed to be sitting here with one foot in the air, ready to reply immediately to any e-mails sent out by our managers, but apparently what's good for the goose isn't good for the minions.9 days ago I e-mailed my boss, her boss, AND the person in HR who handles our group, letting them know of an impending situation for which I am going to need some time off.Can you hear the crickets chirping? I can, and that's all I can hear. ...

Why Do Companies Post Jobs And Never Reply?
May 20, 2015

It's become increasingly worse. If you advertise and receive resumes from MTs who are qualified, at least set up an auto response stating you have received their E-mail. It's common courtesy. And companies wonder why they can't obtain or retain help. Well, when you can't be bothered to even communicate at a minimum level, do not expect to receive excellent help in return.  ...

Need An IC Job. Anyone With A Heart Willing To Give Me A Lead, Please Reply. Thank You. Nm
May 28, 2015

x ...

MODERATOR: How Do We Reply Directly Onder A Post?
May 16, 2010

A lot of times, I have replied under a post just to have it go to the 'bottom' of the posts. We used to be able to post directly under the OP and it woulod show up there. Lately, it goes under the totally last posting if there are other posters commenting to each other.  if i hit post reply under the OP, it still shows up as the last reply. It never used to be that way. I'm also getting a message that my email address is not in the proper format...yet it is. What's ...

Am I Naive To Expect A Reply To My Question Posted
Mar 20, 2012

Yes.  Never mind, just answered my own question. ...

Anyone Receive A Reply From The Transcription Doctors Job Post On Their Post For Editscript MTs?
Mar 24, 2010

nm ...

Prn Hem/onc Job Posting
May 08, 2010

Did anyone apply and then hear about the prn job with Audrey's Transcription Service?  Thanks.  ...

Job Posting
May 25, 2010

How can they ask you to work stated hours if you are an IC?  I see this all the time.  They want an employee, full time, but an IC.  Don't understand all that. ...

Just Saw A Posting For GT For $70 An A/h - Now That
Jul 10, 2012

these jobs are out there and this is along the norm.  Don't - DO NOT - buy into the $30 or $45 an a/h baloney.  They are ripping you off.  Yes, I'm back on my soap box LOL. ...