A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does anyone know of company that uses Dolbey Fusion? nm - mrs. lincoln

Posted: Dec 02, 2009

x

Diskriter does for one of their accounts, nm - 17yearMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Dolbey Fusion - TTerx

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for a hospital in Beaufort, South Carolina and was hired right before Dolbey came on board. I actually worked there about 3-4 months using Dolbey and it was horrible. I was still practically typing every report over. To put it bluntly - it never learned.

Similar Messages:

How Is VR Going With Dolbey Fusion
Apr 14, 2014

Is the software learning the docs. Is the VR side as user friendly as the straight transcription on Fusion? ...

Dolbey Fusion Text
Oct 02, 2010

The hospital I work for is currently in the process of switching over to the Dolbey Fusion Text package.  If anyone familiar with this?  Supposedly our productivity will go up 50%.  Thanks for any input. ...

Dolbey Fusion For Radiology
Sep 21, 2011

Anyone familiar with Dolbey Fusion system for transcribing radiology? I use Shorthand word expander and hope I can use it on this platform?  Is it user-friendly?Any info is appreciated.   Thank you. ...

Keystrokes -- Dolbey Fusion
Aug 01, 2012

Is anyone familiar with Dolbey Fusion?  If so, how is it to work on?  Keystrokes has an ad using this platform and before applying I would like information about it.  Can you produce a good line rate on it?  Is it easy to learn?  Anything you can provide me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Anyone With Experience On Dolbey Fusion?
Jan 25, 2013

I am being moved to Dolbey Fusion speech rec.  Anyone with experience on this system -- I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.  I have heard Dolbey's sales pitch.  Now, I would like to hear from the folks who actually work in it for their side of the story.   How much did it increase your productivity - if any?  How is the accuracy/quality?  Is it user friendly?   I realize each account is different, each implementation is different, dictators ...

Dolbey Fusion Platform
Aug 13, 2014

I am considering a job where the platform is Dolbey Fusion.  Anybody use this and if so, easy to learn?  ...

Companies That Use Dolbey Fusion
Oct 21, 2014

Helping a friend look for a MT job that uses the platform, Dolbey Fusion, which she has used for the past 7+ years.  Does anyone know of companies who use this platform? ...

If I Learned As Slowly As The Dolbey Fusion SR System (as In Not At All) Sm
Jun 12, 2014

the company would fire me. Instead, I can sit here and almost retype the whole report while seething and earning a whopping 4 cpl. But I feel oh so much better now that I read the "rah, rah, rah" note about Speech. ...

Advice? Dolbey?
Mar 18, 2014

would you advise going with a job that has a lesser insurance and is paid on production or staying with the current job that is paid by the hour? (both relatively low rates) Also any advice about the Dolbey Fusion platform would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Fusion
Apr 22, 2015

I've only worked on Dictaphone and am moving to Fusion. Does anyone work on Fusion? Wondering how it is. I have to believe it's way better than old Dictaphone. Any info or tips would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Fusion Or Effusion
Jul 20, 2010

The diagnosis is....coalition left ankle with some persistent pain after (effusion or fusion)..   Very hard to tell. tia. ...

Spinal Fusion
Apr 20, 2012

Is XLIFF correct?  -or XLIFT? -- type of spinal fusion - have typed this before - cannot remember it and cannot find it on line  Anyone know? ...

Spine Fusion
May 09, 2013

Sentence is: Right posterior fusion L4-5, S1 with __________ screw between S1 and L5. s/l "axfix"  He says it very clearly, almost like two words "axe" and then "fix". Thanks for any help!     ...

Fusion Computer
May 17, 2014

Can someone tell me what a Fusion computer is?  What is the difference in that and a regular desktop?  Thanks. ...

Dolby Fusion.
Nov 05, 2014

I've been using Fusion for about a year.  This week when I went in to start a report there was a list sort of like   <patient name> <number> <account number>   before where I would start the transcription.  When I do the report and save it, there markers aren't visible.  I would like to hide them.  The company told me to try Alt F9 in a new document but that didn't work.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I would really ap ...

Dolby Fusion
May 18, 2015

Does dolby fusion run on XP?  thanks! ...

Lumbar Decompression & Fusion
Mar 16, 2011

Hi everyone. The doctor s/l he is saying:  "We have also talked about the off labral use of the MP in the posterolateral recess and posterior interbody spacers."  I think that's what he is saying, not sure of the bold words.  DX is lumbar instability, stenosis & radiculopathy L3-4 and 4-5.  There is also a synovial cyst off L3-4.  Not able to locate these exact words on any websites/searches.  Thanks for any help.  ...

Wrist Fusion Question Sm
Jun 09, 2011

He is not tender along the s/l "course of his plate", especially anterior, posterior, medial, lateral. Thanks. ...

Dolby Fusion And Citrix
Nov 22, 2011

Does anyone work on the above platform?  Pros/cons? ...

Wrist Fusion Question, Sm
Mar 31, 2012

doc says:  He does describe some discomfort over the intersections.  On the pressure or palpation over this does not seem to accentuate this. I am assuming it is intersections and not inner sections.  Also, he says this like it is one big sentence, but doesn't make sense to me that way.  Your opinion on the sentence structure.  Thanks! ...

Dolby Fusion Feedback
May 18, 2015

Can anyone give me some feedback on this system please?  Thanks ! ...

Doctor Says Effusion, But Doesn't He Mean Fusion?
Nov 06, 2009

or am I just brain dead about now..tia.   She was therefore fixed with an external fixator rather than internal fixation for the *fusion.  The *fusion went on to heal and she has done reasonably well. ...

Going To Be Starting A Job Using Fusion. Can Bayscribe Expander Sm
Feb 02, 2014

files be converted for Fusion use, or am I going to have to start over? I will be talking to the company people tomorrow, so they can probably tell me. I suppose I am just antsy. ...

Creating Shortcuts In Fusion/Synernet
Jul 02, 2014

I am attemtping to create shortcuts for routinely used text (HPI - history of present illness...) in Fusion (Synernet), but the reference guide and card are not helpful. Can anyone please tell me (simply please!) how to create canned text in this program/platform? ...

Lumbar Fusion Surgery, Dictator States
Aug 17, 2011

6545 screw, 55 tap (says five five, not 55) How do you type this? New to Orthopedic op reports. Thanx much ...

Lost Acct To Practice Fusion Software
Jan 25, 2013

Has anyone heard of Practice Fusion?  I had this account for almost 20 years and has been forced into using Practice Fusion software in which the doctor types his own notes in a certain format in an EMR.  He has been trying to figure out a way to keep me on as his transcriptionist but haven't heard from him.   If anyone knows anything about this, please let me know. Thanks You ...

S/l Kan-ay-duh Like Strut Grafting And Lateral Fusion Present 11 To 2.
Jul 12, 2013

Kin-ay-duh is what the word sounds like  ...

Back Surgery Help! Recess Decompression, Posterolateral Fusion
Oct 28, 2009

This is what i dictated, I bolded things I am questioning/don't know:  She was advised that she would benefit from L2-L3, L3-L4, L4-L5 central and bilateral recess decompression L2 to second posterolateral fusion with K 2 mesa and                     ten ah lee instrumentation system local autograph. Vitoss and infused bone grafting surgery. I am not sure about K2 mesa and ten ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

S/l "sellara" Instrumentation For Spinal Fusion
Oct 17, 2013

nm  Thanks. ...