A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

spinal fusion - Ang

Posted: Apr 20, 2012

Is XLIFF correct?  -or XLIFT? -- type of spinal fusion - have typed this before - cannot remember it and cannot find it on line  Anyone know?

I googled XLIF - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thanks - Ang

[ In Reply To ..]
TY - I googled XLIFF and did not get it :( - close anyway.

Similar Messages:

S/l "sellara" Instrumentation For Spinal Fusion
Oct 17, 2013

nm  Thanks. ...

S/p Spinal What?
Aug 02, 2011

This patient s/p left radical nephrectomy, partial colostomy, adrenalectomy, s/l spinal pexy, and omental wrap w/ postoperative respiratory insufficiency.  Can anyone fill in that blank for me?  Much appreciated!! ...

S/l Pan Spinal Pain
Oct 29, 2009

history of ulcerative colitis status post colectomy who has panspinal pain and migraine headaches.  ...

Spinal Surg
Mar 27, 2010

s/l algrabed segmental fixation.  tia. ...

Spinal Question
Mar 04, 2012

My crazy doctor this morning is saying "she has a spinal cord defibrillator or fibrillator."  Now what in the world is this???  No mention of a stimulator; she only had a spinal tap in the past.   Thanks for any help with this! ...

Spinal Tumor Help Please
Mar 06, 2012

Proceeding with our resection with an imminently (sounds llike) "suckable" tumor.. We then opened the arachnoid and the (sounds like) "suckable" tumor was then seen. Resectable would make sense but I just don't hear that Re in there... ...

Spinal Terminology
Nov 15, 2012

This PA is dictating MRI lab results for spinal consultation.  She is saying what s/l "roove sleeve cis" at T9 to T12 bilaterally. Could she be meaning "root sleeve cysts" or even "root sheath cysts" ?? Thanks for any help!  ...

Spinal Anesthesia
May 23, 2013

After negative aspiration for CSF or blood, 1 cc (s/l Almutate) 180 was injected ...

??? Barbay ??? Spinal Cyst???
Oct 20, 2009

He says this several times.  I think this is what he is saying, but cannot document.  Thanks for your help. ...

Spinal Surgery And NAPZMG's?
Jul 29, 2011

Hi everyone. I am doing a spinal fusion surgery and the dictator says that for Intraoperative Monitoring he used NAP ZMG's (he says it just like that NAPZMG's). Not sure what he means. Can't find those acronyms in my book. Any suggestions? Thanks. ...

MTs With Spinal Stenosis And Still Working
Mar 21, 2014

I have had spinal stenosis and spondylolisthesis for years and even surgery with L5-S1 fusion.  Did really good for years but now I am experiencing right leg weakness and all lower muscles ache and burn so bad that I can hardly walk at the end of the day.  I have even gone PT too.  I know I have severe right foraminal stenosis once again by CAT scan.  I took early SS retirement 2 years ago but still work about 30 hours a week.  I find that I am having extreme difficulyy ...

Fusion
Apr 22, 2015

I've only worked on Dictaphone and am moving to Fusion. Does anyone work on Fusion? Wondering how it is. I have to believe it's way better than old Dictaphone. Any info or tips would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Spinal Surgery S/l DuraGen And Ta-seal
Jul 27, 2010

The reinforcement of the dural repair, composed of DuraGen and ______, is visible on the MRI scan. s/l Ta-seal (emphasis on 2nd syllable). ...

Spinal Diskectomy And Decompression Question
Apr 07, 2011

At this point, attention was paid to removal of hardware.  The s/l K2 tulip removers were used initially in order to unlock the heads.  Following this, rods were removed.  ...

Fusion Or Effusion
Jul 20, 2010

The diagnosis is....coalition left ankle with some persistent pain after (effusion or fusion)..   Very hard to tell. tia. ...

Spine Fusion
May 09, 2013

Sentence is: Right posterior fusion L4-5, S1 with __________ screw between S1 and L5. s/l "axfix"  He says it very clearly, almost like two words "axe" and then "fix". Thanks for any help!     ...

How Is VR Going With Dolbey Fusion
Apr 14, 2014

Is the software learning the docs. Is the VR side as user friendly as the straight transcription on Fusion? ...

Fusion Computer
May 17, 2014

Can someone tell me what a Fusion computer is?  What is the difference in that and a regular desktop?  Thanks. ...

Dolby Fusion.
Nov 05, 2014

I've been using Fusion for about a year.  This week when I went in to start a report there was a list sort of like   <patient name> <number> <account number>   before where I would start the transcription.  When I do the report and save it, there markers aren't visible.  I would like to hide them.  The company told me to try Alt F9 in a new document but that didn't work.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I would really ap ...

Dolby Fusion
May 18, 2015

Does dolby fusion run on XP?  thanks! ...

Patient With Incomplete Spinal Cord Injury. Please Sm
Feb 26, 2010

Is being fitted with s/l KFOs.  I know of AFOs but this is very definitely a "K".  Looked on google without any help.  Thanks  ...

Does Anyone Know Of Company That Uses Dolbey Fusion? Nm
Dec 02, 2009

x ...

Dolbey Fusion Text
Oct 02, 2010

The hospital I work for is currently in the process of switching over to the Dolbey Fusion Text package.  If anyone familiar with this?  Supposedly our productivity will go up 50%.  Thanks for any input. ...

Lumbar Decompression & Fusion
Mar 16, 2011

Hi everyone. The doctor s/l he is saying:  "We have also talked about the off labral use of the MP in the posterolateral recess and posterior interbody spacers."  I think that's what he is saying, not sure of the bold words.  DX is lumbar instability, stenosis & radiculopathy L3-4 and 4-5.  There is also a synovial cyst off L3-4.  Not able to locate these exact words on any websites/searches.  Thanks for any help.  ...

Wrist Fusion Question Sm
Jun 09, 2011

He is not tender along the s/l "course of his plate", especially anterior, posterior, medial, lateral. Thanks. ...

Dolbey Fusion For Radiology
Sep 21, 2011

Anyone familiar with Dolbey Fusion system for transcribing radiology? I use Shorthand word expander and hope I can use it on this platform?  Is it user-friendly?Any info is appreciated.   Thank you. ...

Dolby Fusion And Citrix
Nov 22, 2011

Does anyone work on the above platform?  Pros/cons? ...

Wrist Fusion Question, Sm
Mar 31, 2012

doc says:  He does describe some discomfort over the intersections.  On the pressure or palpation over this does not seem to accentuate this. I am assuming it is intersections and not inner sections.  Also, he says this like it is one big sentence, but doesn't make sense to me that way.  Your opinion on the sentence structure.  Thanks! ...

Keystrokes -- Dolbey Fusion
Aug 01, 2012

Is anyone familiar with Dolbey Fusion?  If so, how is it to work on?  Keystrokes has an ad using this platform and before applying I would like information about it.  Can you produce a good line rate on it?  Is it easy to learn?  Anything you can provide me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Anyone With Experience On Dolbey Fusion?
Jan 25, 2013

I am being moved to Dolbey Fusion speech rec.  Anyone with experience on this system -- I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.  I have heard Dolbey's sales pitch.  Now, I would like to hear from the folks who actually work in it for their side of the story.   How much did it increase your productivity - if any?  How is the accuracy/quality?  Is it user friendly?   I realize each account is different, each implementation is different, dictators ...