A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

wrist fusion question sm - help

Posted: Jun 09, 2011

He is not tender along the s/l "course of his plate", especially anterior, posterior, medial, lateral.

Thanks.

looks okay to me, meaning along the path of his wrist plate - wrist fusion plate??

[ In Reply To ..]

Thanks! I left it like that, as it did make sense to me, too, just needed confimation - help

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Wrist Fusion Question, Sm
Mar 31, 2012

doc says:  He does describe some discomfort over the intersections.  On the pressure or palpation over this does not seem to accentuate this. I am assuming it is intersections and not inner sections.  Also, he says this like it is one big sentence, but doesn't make sense to me that way.  Your opinion on the sentence structure.  Thanks! ...

Fusion
Apr 22, 2015

I've only worked on Dictaphone and am moving to Fusion. Does anyone work on Fusion? Wondering how it is. I have to believe it's way better than old Dictaphone. Any info or tips would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Wrist MRI
Feb 22, 2012

There is ____________of the scaphoid at the attachment of the scapholunate ligament with a subtle tear not being able to be excluded.  There is mild dorsal __________ of the lunate.  There is irregularity of the triangular fiber cartilage without frank tear and _________.   MRI demonstrated degenerative changes at the 1st carpometacarpal and scaphotrapezial joint. She has cystic changes versus fluid in the scapholunate interval. There is s/l ***in-stig-nus**** of the scaphoid a ...

MRI Wrist
May 16, 2012

The wrist has marrow edema, joint effusion and an intra-articular body.  Differential considerations include RA and s/l "indurin" infection. ...

Fusion Or Effusion
Jul 20, 2010

The diagnosis is....coalition left ankle with some persistent pain after (effusion or fusion)..   Very hard to tell. tia. ...

Spinal Fusion
Apr 20, 2012

Is XLIFF correct?  -or XLIFT? -- type of spinal fusion - have typed this before - cannot remember it and cannot find it on line  Anyone know? ...

Spine Fusion
May 09, 2013

Sentence is: Right posterior fusion L4-5, S1 with __________ screw between S1 and L5. s/l "axfix"  He says it very clearly, almost like two words "axe" and then "fix". Thanks for any help!     ...

How Is VR Going With Dolbey Fusion
Apr 14, 2014

Is the software learning the docs. Is the VR side as user friendly as the straight transcription on Fusion? ...

Fusion Computer
May 17, 2014

Can someone tell me what a Fusion computer is?  What is the difference in that and a regular desktop?  Thanks. ...

Dolby Fusion.
Nov 05, 2014

I've been using Fusion for about a year.  This week when I went in to start a report there was a list sort of like   <patient name> <number> <account number>   before where I would start the transcription.  When I do the report and save it, there markers aren't visible.  I would like to hide them.  The company told me to try Alt F9 in a new document but that didn't work.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I would really ap ...

Dolby Fusion
May 18, 2015

Does dolby fusion run on XP?  thanks! ...

S/l Cockup Wrist
Oct 18, 2009

The patient is still having significant problems with regard to her left wrist. A [cockupwrist] was applied for such.     He might be saying .. 'dressing' where I think I hear wrist.. and its a K sound (or c) at the beginning, but I've gone through my list of dressings and nothing seems to fit.   any ideas?   tia :) ...

Wrist X-ray / Spine
Mar 01, 2010

X-ray findings were obtained and reviewed today.  These demonstrate a solid fusion of his distal radius with excellent consolidation of all his carpal bones.  His pisiform is in excellent conjunction with the radius itself; the "dairy J"? appears to be well-preserved.  There is callus formation over the radius. Please HELP!!!! "Dairy J" ...

Exam Of Right Wrist Please Sm
Oct 16, 2011

She has a negative Finkelstein's test and negative s/l Baylor's grind test.  Thanks!! ...

Wrist Compartments
Jun 20, 2012

First dorsal compartment of the wrist or 1st dorsal compartment of the wrist? Also, when did intra-articular change to intraarticular? ...

Does Anyone Know Of Company That Uses Dolbey Fusion? Nm
Dec 02, 2009

x ...

Dolbey Fusion Text
Oct 02, 2010

The hospital I work for is currently in the process of switching over to the Dolbey Fusion Text package.  If anyone familiar with this?  Supposedly our productivity will go up 50%.  Thanks for any input. ...

Lumbar Decompression & Fusion
Mar 16, 2011

Hi everyone. The doctor s/l he is saying:  "We have also talked about the off labral use of the MP in the posterolateral recess and posterior interbody spacers."  I think that's what he is saying, not sure of the bold words.  DX is lumbar instability, stenosis & radiculopathy L3-4 and 4-5.  There is also a synovial cyst off L3-4.  Not able to locate these exact words on any websites/searches.  Thanks for any help.  ...

Dolbey Fusion For Radiology
Sep 21, 2011

Anyone familiar with Dolbey Fusion system for transcribing radiology? I use Shorthand word expander and hope I can use it on this platform?  Is it user-friendly?Any info is appreciated.   Thank you. ...

Dolby Fusion And Citrix
Nov 22, 2011

Does anyone work on the above platform?  Pros/cons? ...

Keystrokes -- Dolbey Fusion
Aug 01, 2012

Is anyone familiar with Dolbey Fusion?  If so, how is it to work on?  Keystrokes has an ad using this platform and before applying I would like information about it.  Can you produce a good line rate on it?  Is it easy to learn?  Anything you can provide me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Anyone With Experience On Dolbey Fusion?
Jan 25, 2013

I am being moved to Dolbey Fusion speech rec.  Anyone with experience on this system -- I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.  I have heard Dolbey's sales pitch.  Now, I would like to hear from the folks who actually work in it for their side of the story.   How much did it increase your productivity - if any?  How is the accuracy/quality?  Is it user friendly?   I realize each account is different, each implementation is different, dictators ...

Dolbey Fusion Platform
Aug 13, 2014

I am considering a job where the platform is Dolbey Fusion.  Anybody use this and if so, easy to learn?  ...

Companies That Use Dolbey Fusion
Oct 21, 2014

Helping a friend look for a MT job that uses the platform, Dolbey Fusion, which she has used for the past 7+ years.  Does anyone know of companies who use this platform? ...

Dolby Fusion Feedback
May 18, 2015

Can anyone give me some feedback on this system please?  Thanks ! ...

Wrist/hand Pain
Nov 18, 2009

I am a new MT and have only been working a couple of weeks but loving it!  I was just wondering if any of you seasoned MTs out there remembered having hand and wrist pain when you first started?  With the increased amount of typing that I have been doing all day long every day, I find that my hands and wrists hurt when I am doing other things.  I am not talking about being sore, which I expected until I get use to all the typing, but actual stabs of pain when I move them certain w ...

Test For Wrist And Elbows
Apr 28, 2010

s/l janel or genel test. I cannot find this kind of test in my word books. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Pt Is S/p Wrist Arthrotomy With Synovectomy. Please Sm
May 01, 2010

Plan:  We have recommended occupational therapy for modality treatments, s/l BTE strengthening for pronation and supination.   ...

Balar (?) Joint Of The Wrist
Jul 07, 2011

The patient has a painful wrist and the doc says what sounds like "balar" joint.  I've never heard of it and looked up joints and bones and just cannot find this.  Sentence is:  She is tender along the _____ joint on the left wrist. ...

Keyboard Wrist Rest
Jul 20, 2011

I cannot type without a wrist rest for my keyboard. I had a good one and cannot replace it as they no longer make it.  Can anyone suggest a good one?  My old one was 19" long and about 2" deep. Thanks so much! ...