A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

advice? Dolbey? - sm

Posted: Mar 18, 2014

would you advise going with a job that has a lesser insurance and is paid on production or staying with the current job that is paid by the hour? (both relatively low rates)

Also any advice about the Dolbey Fusion platform would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Dolbey - Fusion

[ In Reply To ..]
is a very good production software and I recommend it.

As for the second part of your question, that would depend on your ability to increase your production. If you think you're topped out on that and can't increase it any more, you may be safer staying with the hourly rate. On the other side, if you can increase production, you may make more money. Hard decision but only you can make it.

thank you! - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I completely agree about Dolbey. I had heard - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
bad things about it so was nervous to try it, but it is even better than DocQScribe IMO. My favorite by far now.

that is very helpful - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
because DQS is what I am using right now. Thank you!
No problem!! I have not used DQS in years - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
and I would get so excited when I saw a place that used it hiring.

Similar Messages:

How Is VR Going With Dolbey Fusion
Apr 14, 2014

Is the software learning the docs. Is the VR side as user friendly as the straight transcription on Fusion? ...

Does Anyone Know Of Company That Uses Dolbey Fusion? Nm
Dec 02, 2009

x ...

Dolbey Fusion Text
Oct 02, 2010

The hospital I work for is currently in the process of switching over to the Dolbey Fusion Text package.  If anyone familiar with this?  Supposedly our productivity will go up 50%.  Thanks for any input. ...

Dolbey Fusion For Radiology
Sep 21, 2011

Anyone familiar with Dolbey Fusion system for transcribing radiology? I use Shorthand word expander and hope I can use it on this platform?  Is it user-friendly?Any info is appreciated.   Thank you. ...

Keystrokes -- Dolbey Fusion
Aug 01, 2012

Is anyone familiar with Dolbey Fusion?  If so, how is it to work on?  Keystrokes has an ad using this platform and before applying I would like information about it.  Can you produce a good line rate on it?  Is it easy to learn?  Anything you can provide me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Anyone With Experience On Dolbey Fusion?
Jan 25, 2013

I am being moved to Dolbey Fusion speech rec.  Anyone with experience on this system -- I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.  I have heard Dolbey's sales pitch.  Now, I would like to hear from the folks who actually work in it for their side of the story.   How much did it increase your productivity - if any?  How is the accuracy/quality?  Is it user friendly?   I realize each account is different, each implementation is different, dictators ...

Dolbey Fusion Platform
Aug 13, 2014

I am considering a job where the platform is Dolbey Fusion.  Anybody use this and if so, easy to learn?  ...

Companies That Use Dolbey Fusion
Oct 21, 2014

Helping a friend look for a MT job that uses the platform, Dolbey Fusion, which she has used for the past 7+ years.  Does anyone know of companies who use this platform? ...

If I Learned As Slowly As The Dolbey Fusion SR System (as In Not At All) Sm
Jun 12, 2014

the company would fire me. Instead, I can sit here and almost retype the whole report while seething and earning a whopping 4 cpl. But I feel oh so much better now that I read the "rah, rah, rah" note about Speech. ...