A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone have any info on Diskriter or been contacted? - Looking

Posted: Jul 12, 2010

Anyone have any info on Diskriter or been contacted?  I rec'd a call but we missed each other.  Anything, good or bad.  I am employed right now, but always on the lookout for something else or perhaps something in addition to what I have.  Also if you did apply and tested, how was that.  Please feel free to e-mail me, if your experience cannot be posted on this board!   Thanks!

Diskriter - MTinIN

[ In Reply To ..]
I think they use M-Modal, which from what I have gathered here on MT Stars is garbage.

I worked for them for about a year and left when they started hyping VR. I left before my account went to it. They were okay. I have nothing really good or bad to say.

Disriter - looking

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks so much for the info. I am with you, I am done with VR. I will await her call and see what she says. I don't know M-Modal. There are so many things out there, makes you dizzy!

I work at Diskriter using Mmodal - MT18years

[ In Reply To ..]
VR for me isn't bad. I think everyone's experience with Mmodal is different. Alot of it depends on how each company has things "set" with Mmodal. So far, no problems for me. Been doing it for 2 years now and average 2600-3000 lines per day (8 hours). Can't hurt to talk with the recruiter.
Diskriter - Looking
[ In Reply To ..]
Wow, thanks again. Great replies both of them. I feel like we are all sisters in the MT World, trying so hard to make it work. I will definitely talk to her, never pass that up. Sometimes it just shows you what's out there, good and bad!

My Diskriter account... - cindyoh

[ In Reply To ..]
You don't say whether you're being recruited for VR or a straight typing account. My hospital account is straight typing, and it looks to me like we're always needing help since we have mandatory OT nearly weekly. I've been with Diskriter for over a year and am only familiar with my own account, no real complaints other than this mandatory OT thing. You might ask the recruiter about the "S" account if you want straight typing. Good luck!

My experience with Diskriter - Liz

[ In Reply To ..]
I only worked for them for four months. When I was hired, they asked me if I had done VR and I told them no. They hyped up how VR is the wave of the future and they were "hoping" to have some VR, etc.

Well, once I started working it was 100% VR. I may have typed two reports in those months?

I didn't make money on the VR, but not saying it couldn't have gotten better. I actually got laid off, due to "lack of work" before I could find out. Funny they are hiring, they haven't called me back:)

Curious... - cindyoh

[ In Reply To ..]
I think I already know the answer to this one. I'm pretty sure you're hired by contract to a specific account, period. Have often wondered if it's possible to transfer to another account or if they would permanently place you on another account if you've been a good employee, etc. No idea. You would think s good employee would get a callback if he/she had been laid off in that case. Would like to see comments from other Diskriter employees about this one. (I'm okay on my account and not looking for any changes, ha-ha).

Similar Messages:

DISKRITER INFO?
Nov 19, 2009

Any info.  May be looking soon.... ...

Diskriter Info PLEASE
Nov 01, 2010

I'm going to apply with this company and would like to know how those of you who have been there a while like the company. Total honesty please. How often do you run out? Do they communicate well? I hate having to switch companies, but the work load at Webmedx has me extremely worried. I just want to work. I am a faithful employee and look forward to each anniversary with one company, long term, but I can't do this anymore. ...

Any Recent Info On Diskriter
Jan 17, 2012

Any recent info on Diskriter, good, bad or otherwise?  Thanks! ...

Any Current Info On Diskriter?
Jun 09, 2014

Did a search, most of the postings are pretty old. ...

Info On TransTech, Diskriter, SmartMed
Oct 24, 2011

Any info on TransTech, Diskriter or SmartMed? Tested will all 3 and am interviewing soon.  Need positive feedback as well as bad...Thanks ...

Keystrokes, Diskriter Or Freedom Type, Any Info?
Dec 22, 2009

Need info on Freedom Type, Keystrokes or Diskriter.  I live in Okla and worked for a local service until recently. They downsized and cut the transcription dept. I now have a job with Medquist but can't get any work through them. Like most, I need a paycheck, not just a job title. I'm looking for a good company to work for who is honest and provides a work load that is not constantly running out. I've seen some good reviews on these 3 companies but any current info or opinion ...

CURRENT Info Re Diskriter? Any Decent MTSOs? HELP!
Aug 12, 2010

I've been contacted re radiology position with Diskriter.  All the info I've found here on the board is pretty old.  I'm really curious as to what current/past employees think of the company now.  Anyone done radiology for them? Wondering about ESLs, pay rate, flexibility in schedule, NJA - basically all the standard questions we want answered before we make a jump to a company?  Help!  I've been an IC for one hospital for over 10 years but but r ...

Any Current Info On Diskriter? Cannot Seem To Find Anything Past 2008. TIA. Nm
Apr 19, 2011

s ...

Mindlance? Anyone Been Contacted By Them?
Mar 03, 2011

I got a voicemail from Vamshi Reddy.  He had an accent, but I decided to call out of curiousity, since I am always looking for better opportunities.  Well, his accent was even worse (when not scripted) obviously and he sounded a million miles away, though I reached him at a 201 area code.  Could not understand him, nor he I.  I asked him what I would be typing, Radiology, acute care, etc, he couldn't understand me.  At one point it sounded like he was offering a cou ...

What Happens If You Have Contacted The Mods Several
Apr 30, 2012

times about a company not paying and they are ignoring the emails?  Who do I contact now? ...

I Contacted A Supervisor Other Than Mine And Got
Aug 31, 2010

region when I had had my fill of NJA on the last region I was assigned to.  Where I am now is certainly not perfect, has some NJA, some nasty dictation, but I do have something to type the majority of the time.  If you could come up with the name of one of these supervisors with the critical backlog, fire off a request to be moved.  Worked for me (about 10 months ago).  ...

Has Anyone Contacted A Labor Attorney?
Feb 14, 2014

I am wondering if anyone else has contacted a labor attorney regarding the legality of being forced to either sit at your computer for hours on end, use PTO time or risk being fired for their inability to provide work for us? I have an appointment to speak with one, but I was just wondering if anyone else had looked into this and the outcome? This just is really starting to feel like a sweatshop. ...

Anybody Contacted About Landmark Pysch Jobs Yet? Nm
Oct 11, 2010

f ...

Been Contacted By Synernet And A Phone Call Has Been Scheduled
Dec 06, 2012

Greetings MT sisters, After taking several tests I have been contacted by Synernet and a phone call has been scheduled.  The job in question is full time, which is really more than I'd planned on doing. Still ...  If any of you know anything, good or bad, about this company, I'd be very grateful for you to share it. Particularly interested in availability of work; general quality of VR , if involved; and pay, of course.   Thanks a bunch Myrie in Portland OR   ...

Diskriter :: Enough Work At Diskriter
Sep 07, 2011

Is there enough work at Diskriter most of the time or feast or famine like other companies? ...

Diskriter?
Jul 27, 2010

I am just wondering if anyone has had a problem with Diskriter.   Thanks ...

WHAT Is Going On With DISKRITER
Oct 20, 2011

Anybody know reasons for the strangeness lately?  Seriously... things are a bit well unusual... maybe it is me... ...

Anybody Know What Is Going On At Diskriter?
Nov 06, 2011

Work is low and just a strange sense in the air.  I have my own theories, but would be interested in any ideas.   ...

Thank You, Diskriter!!
Dec 23, 2011

I have been happily working for Diskriter for the past few years, and I just got an amazon gift card for the holidays!  They thanked me for my hard work this year.  I LOVE this company; it is nice to know that I am appreciated!!!   What a nice touch.  Happy Holidays, all! ...

Anybody Know What's Up With Diskriter?
Oct 21, 2013

Anybody know what's up with Diskriter?  Got laid off Friday, now can't get ahold of Hr to retrieve my 401K. ...

Diskriter Anything?
Jul 16, 2014

What can anyone tell me about Diskriter?  How is the QA dept from both the QAS point of view and the MT point of view.  How is the company to work for?  Good and bad ? ...

Has Anyone Seen The Ad From Diskriter On
Aug 26, 2014

They pay 5.5 cents a line for STRAIGHT typing?  Are they insane?  I hope they don't think any of us are THAT desperate.  WTH? ...

Diskriter
Sep 02, 2014

Does anyone have any information or opinions regarding Diskriter?  I was wondering if they were a good company to possibly work for. ...

Diskriter Outsources
Oct 20, 2009

I did not realize that Diskriter outsoursces.   Has anyone else knowledge of this? ...

I Was Fired From Diskriter ...
Aug 13, 2010

I was fired from diskriter because I had quality but not the quantity. ...

KEYSTROKES OR DISKRITER BEST?
Aug 25, 2010

Any preference between the 2 companies and why?  Please help me make a decision.  ...

Considering Applying To Diskriter
Nov 15, 2010

I am considering applying to Diskriter.  I just received an email with some questions.  I am wanting to know any info on the criminal background check.  I had some hot checks about 7-10 years ago and paid them off then, but am worried about this background check and also my credit is not that great.  Could someone please clue me in?  Also, do you need to take a picture of your desk/work area to work there?  I have a alcove in my bedroom where I do my work since I live in an apartment.  I ...

Anything About Diskriter Out Of Pennsylvania?
Nov 22, 2010

Does anyone here work for or know anything about Diskriter out of Pennsylvania? I'm thinking about applying with them, and I don't see any previous comments about them. ...

M Modal Diskriter
Sep 07, 2011

Any opinions/experiences on M Modal platform at Diskriter or on the company itself? ...

The Demise Of Diskriter
Feb 11, 2012

As a long time MT at DR, I find the undoing of Diskriter to be most upsetting.  Anyone else have any thoughts?  People have left in great numbers and continue to leave.  Global has taken all but a small amount of our work in TR....and those in management could care less about us.  I am moving on, but just wondered if others have had this experience?   ...