A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

It stinks that I won't be able to recover the document I was working on when the system went do - Daisy

Posted: Oct 07, 2010

so sad...

My message left off the word "down." NM - Daisy

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

And that's the truth Daisy! - CyberlandMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I had just finished one of those loooong ones where it was an ASR report, but required a standard and the doc was all over the place. Took me 45 minutes to jockey back and forth, cut and paste into appropriate places, etc. then ZIP!!!

Similar Messages:

Recent Change To M-Modal, Anyone Have Great Success With This VR System? I Think It Stinks.
Jan 30, 2010

I have been using this system for a couple of months now and was hoping it was going to get better, but it really has not.   Is there anyone who is have great success on this system?  Do you work on another VR system that you really like and can make $20/hr or more on? I am just wondering if it is M-Modal or the way ours is set up, or what.   By the time I pay for my insurance, computer costs, software, taxes, etc.  , there is not a lot of m ...

Life After Nuance, And PLEASE Remember DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, COVER YOUR A$$
Jun 20, 2014

Other than the stress from worrying about money,I can not believe how good it feels to have the giant elephant of stress off of my back. I just had an interview with the people from unemployment. Of course, I think Nuance is trying to fight me getting anything. Thank God my husband was very supportive and saw how Nuance and FIESA were eating me from the inside out! I have been filling out applications and have been on only one interview so far. PLEASE, PLEASE, Don't be foolish like m ...

Anybody Have Experience Working For Integrated Document Solutions In Ft. Lauderdale, FL?
Jul 29, 2010

I am trying to get some information on anyone who has experience working with IDS, pros or cons. ...

System Down?? I Have Been Working!
Jan 11, 2013

I get into VPN just fine.  I get into Cornerstone and just typed 5 reports, but ran out of work.  I can get into Schedulesource no problem and my Imail.  Interesting.  My CHS region must be a different area entirely and separate from the MModal systems.  Very interesting.  ...

Is ANYONE At MQ Working On A Window 7 System
Sep 06, 2010

I use my own laptop.  The system runs so slowly.  I have changed my internet from DSL to cable.  I've emptied my cookies and defragged and scanned until my fingers bled.  I'm still slow.  It's either my antique XP laptop or DQS itself. I'm open for suggestions.  My CCM says DQS is not compatible with windows 7, but you know how that goes. ...

Working Directly On EMS System (sm)
Mar 09, 2014

I'm seeing a few ads for transcriptionists/editors to work directly on the facilities EMS system.  I'm wondering if this might be a new trend. It's all about saving money and turnaround.  When it comes to transcription, I think the MT working directly for the client was the most cost effective.  VR failed as they realized a brain was needed to do the necessary editing & formatting.  The MTSO takeover reduced us to slave wages, but they are probably still c ...

System Shut Down When Working
Apr 09, 2014

Does anyone else have this happen???!!! I was working on a horrible report, bad quality, lots to fix. I stopped to go get the mail, make a sandwich. When I got back, it had shut down "after being inactive for one hour" WHAT? I was NOT gone for an hour. This has happened to me before. Now this report that I had spent over 20 minutes on and was just going to recheck it, I get nothing for! ...

While Working In A MS Word-based System,
Oct 13, 2009

I keep getting an hourglass flashing every several seconds and it's driving me insane.  Sometimes I even have to type a word over again.  Any idea what this is???? ...

Is The System Working. I Dont See Anything At All Coming Through. Nm
May 18, 2015

nm ...

MQ STINKS
Mar 01, 2011

So here we go again, in the middle of working, and I get logged out just like probably a lot of the rest of you.   However, we STILL get our e-mails saying we should use our mouse less, not have so much idle time, blah blah blah.  We are not allowed to work hours that are not on our shift, and yet . . .  we don't have work when it IS our shift!!!!!  How about all the time we sit here with no work, how about when we lose jobs because they don't co ...

VR Stinks
Nov 26, 2012

Nothing like having a string of the worst VR out there, having to retype the entire dictation, but not get paid to type it up b/c "a few sentences did match"...a few sentences out of a 10 minute dictation each is not even a drop in the bucket.  I love working for NOTHING.  I am so sick of this company. ...

Spheris Stinks!
Nov 18, 2009

That company is in trouble, and it is a terrible place to work.  The MTs are very, very nice, but it is not a place to make a living! ...

MMODAL STINKS!
Sep 10, 2013

There must be a bunch of wolves in coorporate!  This place is getting worse every week! I think the TSMs too are cowardly, why don't they have a conference call and tell us what is happening. The management hides behind emails! They barely pay, and now they take away even more. They probably want all Americans to quit. Way to go coorporate America, just keep sticking it to your own people! ...

Reasons Why VR Stinks
May 05, 2014

* - It sucks at numbers (not that numbers are important on a legal medical document or mean life and death in dosing etc.) * - It puts diagnoses on paper that weren't even said! * - It takes a phone number (emergency contact for patient) and inserts 02/08/2014 07/04/2013 04/03/2014 05/05/2013 04/02/2014 (what the ????) * - You can't make any money * - It can't recognize the difference between ASSESSMENT: AND IMPRESSION: It doesn't matter, whichever they said, it will say ...

KEYSTROKES - NEW PAY POLICY STINKS
Jul 26, 2010

401K Match Stinks. Needs To Be Improved.
Nov 19, 2013

Here is an article that talks about 401K. Mmodal's 401K plan stinks. "The most common 401(k) employer match is now dollar-for-dollar for the first 6% of income that an employee defers." Mmodal only matches 25% up to 4% which equals 1% in a lump sum which is even stingier than matching it each pay period to allow the participants to take advantage of compounding. The worst thing - We don't even know if Mmodal is going to match this year. In years past they sent out a letter res ...

POD Pilot Program In North Region Stinks
Jan 13, 2014

North region went from 4 accounts, to being tried on this POD Pilot Program and put on at least 10 more accounts, with a few having several divisions.  After 1st week, workload fell way behind, over 1400 reports by this past Friday.  Around 4 p.m. Friday, we were offered OT plus an extra $10/h for Fri, Sat & Sun, but have to work at least 3 hours OT each day.  Interestingly, not told up front, but via email AFTER THE FACT, that the OT pay might be paid on the 2/7/2014 pay, 2 m ...

Camus System? (computer System)
Dec 26, 2013

I cannot find documentation on this.  The context appears to be the imaging and labs and the doctors have been dictating the system is down.  Thank you for any help! ...

S/l Infradisk But Can't Document - Can Someone Help? Thanks!
Oct 26, 2010

nm ...

Can't Document - Flomag 71.5 Mg
Jan 11, 2011

x ...

How To Cut And Paste With Same Font As The Document?
Nov 02, 2009

Occasionally, I cut and paste an address of a physician into a letter document, and it pastes with a different font than my letter. I have to highlight that portion and change whatever I pasted in my document to the correct font. Is there a way to make that faster? Slows me down. TIA - Janet ...

Bartolotti Syndrome? Is That Right? Cannot Document. Nm
Dec 17, 2009

nm ...

Integrated Document Solutions (IDS)
Jan 27, 2011

Anyone with "current" information on Integrated Document Solutions (IDS) Fort Lauderdale and transcription?  Pay, types of accounts, employee or IT and do they ship work out or strictly US transcription. Also, VR or straight transcriptions and % ESL.  All info on board archives is outdated. ...

PA Says Synthroid 17.5 Mcg Daily. Can't Document This.
Apr 03, 2011

x ...

I Can't Delete A Document In Word
Aug 12, 2011

I wrote a letter to my boss, and now every time I open Word, the letter appears. I never saved it. I tried erasing it and saving it as a blank document, but nothing works. It still keeps popping up. I restarted my computer but still. In order to type a new document, I have to erase the letter and type what I need and save it as something else. Please help! It's driving me insane! ...

Please! Document That Is Word Based?
May 13, 2013

We got notice that we cannot use a document that is word based with the platform we use. I hate to appear that I have no sense at all but I do not have a clue what is meant by document that is word based. Is that Facebook, Yahoo, Google? I need some assistance. Thanks so much! ...

No Ceridian Email About DDA Document Yet?
Aug 21, 2013

Did anybody else not get thiers yet? ...

Cannot Document: LaVeen Cirrhosis ???
Jun 14, 2014

there is a shunt called this used for cirrhotic ascites -- but looking all over, in books, on web, not finding it.  Can you help? ...

Document All Correspondence. No Matter How
Aug 07, 2014

employer is. Documentation is the key to self-preservation. ...

Do We Document This Downtime In Teamwork
Nov 03, 2014

with a Remedy ticket? ...