A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Precyse Solutions - any experience ? - iwondermt

Posted: Jul 01, 2011

Hi! Does anyone currently work for PS and willing to share how their experience is? I'm not interested in pay nor benefits, but in how they treat employees, is most of the work VR, are your accounts constantly changing? Just the overall culture of the company, if you will.

Precyse - Info

[ In Reply To ..]
Most of the work is VR. If you are the type of employee who can stay focused the whole shift, this is a good company to work for. If/When the work runs out on your account(s), you are expected to flex and make up time. They are asking for 240 lph.

Precyse - iwondermt

[ In Reply To ..]
Oh. I didn't realize it's almost all ASR. Do you have to use their computer?
Thanks for taking the time to help.

Yes, I am using their computer. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
NJA CONSISTENTLY - boredmt
[ In Reply To ..]
They are very low on work every week... they expect you to MUT on the weekend but that just means everyone is on typing to MUT and its like a vicious cycle. I left there because you can't make a living there, they sent my HUGE account overseas. They just raised line counts and are mostly VR. They constantly send out annoying "keystroke analysis" charts. I didn't have consistent work since January...
Precyse will not give you what you want or need - NeeCee
[ In Reply To ..]
I had to leave Precyse also when my account went overseas. It was the fourth account of mine they had sent over there. I left in May after not having any consistent work since the beginning of the year. After they sent my account overseas there was no work. We were told to use PTO but by that time, no one any PTO left.

Precyse good for me. - OldTimer MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been with Precyse for 8 years now, on 2nd shift. No shortage of work. Was sorry to lose big account last year (went to international) but was able to stay busy. First shift people frequently without work, so I hear, but 2nd and 3rd shifters are not. ASR is the norm, but they pay better than other companies, and good benefits. I work 2nd shift, consistently work my scheduled hours, meet their minimum requirements for LPH and quality, and am happy with management. To each his own.

Precyse - TAA

[ In Reply To ..]
Ditto here..2nd shift...hardly ever run out of work....management has been great.

Day shift is lacking across the board in all areas. I've - been with them 8 years too

[ In Reply To ..]

and work has gotten less and less.  Between accounts leaving and some sending less work, people sneaking on for MUT, and other regions stealing work, the day shift has turned into a no-win situation. 

Day shift NJA already. It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood. - NJA before I even sign on.

[ In Reply To ..]

nm

My experience with Precyse - ex-Precyse

[ In Reply To ..]
I was originally hired at Precyse for a large new account, but I only had work for about the first month or so. Then the account was switched over to all VR (in retrospect leading me to believe that we were probably being used during that initial time period to help train their VR engine). Then, after another few weeks (after using us American MTs to finish fine tuning their VR engine training), they then sent the entire account over to their "India colleagues."

After that, I was bounced around between a few other different accounts that were all about 98%, sometimes 100% VR work. Finally left and am much happier now with my new company. The time that I spent working at Precyse brought me dangerously close to bankruptcy.

Another ex-Precyse - NeeCee

[ In Reply To ..]
I know exactly what account you are talking about because I typed on it, and I agree with you that they used the American MTs to train ASR before they sent over to India. I was furious when I found that out.

Anyway, as far finding work on different shifts, I asked for a new account, and I told them I would work a different shift, but nothing was available to me. I was a high producer with 100% QA scores. As far as I am concerned, Precyse does not really know how to respect its employees.

Similar Messages:

Precyse Solutions...how Are They
Jan 19, 2010

Just curious as to how they are to work for, their pay, their reputation, etc.  Any info appreciated. ...

Precyse Solutions?
Jan 17, 2012

I would appreciate any information on this company: How much they pay, if pay is on time, are there tons of acount specs, do they leave you alone to do your work or hover over you, platform(s) ease of use, etc.  (I know it is mostly VR.) Thanks! ...

Precyse Solutions
Oct 20, 2014

Anyone know how the company treats their employees? Out of work frequently?Average base line rate?  Platform good or bad?  Management/cherry picking? Health insurance high?  Thank you so much! ...

Precyse Solutions - Anything About This Company?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone work for Precyse Solutions or know anything about this company?  I was wondering if they have plenty of work and are getting any new accounts soon?  Thank you in advance for any information that anyone can give to me. ...

Good Or Bad About Precyse Solutions?
Jan 20, 2010

Anyone know anything good or bad about Precyse Solutions? ...

Precyse Solutions New Employee
Sep 17, 2010

I am a new employee of Precyse Solutions.  I am really enjoying the work environment they provide.  Everyone I have had contact with is helpful and enthusiastic.  The training has been excellent!  The hourly line rate is commensurate with experience.  While in the training phase I am being paid an hourly rate.  Also, they have a guide to help you understand where you should be with regard to production over the course of time during the first 90 days.  ...

Precyse Solutions Platform?
Oct 01, 2010

What platform(s) does Precyse Solutions use?  Is it basically VR or is there some straight as well?  Happy there? ...

Does ANYONE Who Works For Precyse Solutions Like It There??
Jan 23, 2012

Any feedback on this company, good or bad, is appreciated ...

Does Precyse Solutions Send Out W2s?
Feb 01, 2012

Does Precyse Solutions send out W2s? ...

Precyse Solutions - Considering Working For This Company
Jul 27, 2010

I'm considering working for this company.  I have an interview scheduled.  Can any current employees let me know what you think of the company?  Most of what I have read does not sound good. :-( ...

Anyone Ever Worked For Or Tested With Precyse Solutions?
Jul 26, 2010

Has anyone ever worked for or tested with Precyse Solutions? ...

Precyse Solutions - Thinking Of Applying
Dec 05, 2010

Anybody ever hear of the above company?  I'm thinking of applying. ...

The TRUTH About Precyse Solutions - STAY AWAY!
Aug 24, 2011

Actually, several truths about Precyse that current or prospective employees should be aware of: 1.  Recently, an entire group of employees was laid off who had been there for years and had been great employees.  I was one of these people.  The official company line is something like "Processes have become so efficient that we no longer need nearly as much staffing as we have had in the past."  The truth is that the company is pushing to move all work over 2 hour TAT to Indi ...

Precyse Solutions - Thinking About Hiring On
Feb 28, 2012

Does anybody know anything about Precyse Solutions.  Thinking about hiring on. ...

Precyse Solutions Pre-employment Ctr Testing
Jul 15, 2012

Does anyone have a link for a practice test or sample of pre-employment tumor registrar test? Thanks ...

Precyse Solutions - Medical Records Department Has Just Been Outsourced
Sep 15, 2010

Our medical records department has just been outsourced to Precyse solutions.  I have looked at a lot of posts, but most are old and I was wondering if anyone has any input to help me decide to take a job there.... thanks in advance! ...

Experience With Precyse Transcription?
Oct 24, 2014

Anyone have experience with Precyse transcription? How flexible are their hours, cpl rate, etc.? ...

Does Anyone Have Any Experience/opinions About Amphion Or Precyse? Sm
Jan 28, 2011

They both offered me positions when I so unwisely chose SoftScript.  Now that I am looking again, I am wondering if they are the same out-of-work types or if they might be a legitimate option to explore.  I am pretty much at the end of my rope.  I have asked to be patient for 3 months now and my patience is worn out. If you know of any other companies that pay decent and offer full-time employee status with benefits, I'd appreciate knowing that too.  Thanks for your he ...

My Experience With Superior Global Solutions
Dec 19, 2011

To sum it up, I just got back from the unemployment office. But for more details of it, here ya go.   I had just become certified and was notified of a paid 90-day internship with Superior Global Solutions (SGS). I quickly accepted the offer given that so many people I know have such a hard time finding work in their field. This internship popped up a week after becoming certified. I just wanted experience more than anything. I went through the 90-day internship with SGS and was really ...

Anybody Have Experience Working For Integrated Document Solutions In Ft. Lauderdale, FL?
Jul 29, 2010

I am trying to get some information on anyone who has experience working with IDS, pros or cons. ...

Precyse Still Has Precyse University For Training
Jun 16, 2015

Can anyone tell  me if Precyse still has Precyse University for training.  I went to work for them a few years ago and quit because I was only doing 1-2 hours a day for a couple weeks going through the University and waiting for things to be approved in order to move on and was not making any money, got fed up and quit.  I would like to reapply but do not want to if they still do Precyse University training. ...

Precyse - Someone You Know Worked For Precyse?
Feb 07, 2015

Have any of you or someone you know worked for Precyse?  Any information appreciated, good or bad.  If you or someone you know has worked for them, how do they compare to MModal?  Is it possible to make enough money with them to live?  Am quickly fading here, I need to find other employment.  Am at the end of my rope in every possible way. ...

New Graduate - Experience In Transcription Is Experience
Nov 11, 2009

I am a new graduate and need to find a job! I am also new to this site. I got the site info from a friend that has been doing transcription work for many years. She has given me some leads, but as of now, nothing! It appears that most of these companies wnat 2 or more years experience. Does anyone know how I can start and get some experience? I suppose in anything and not just medical. Experience in transcription is experience, right? ...

Do You Like Being MT For Precyse?
Oct 23, 2009

Do you like being MT for Precyse? 20 years experience as MT. Ready for positive changes.. Thanks ...

Precyse--sm
Jan 17, 2011

I tried to apply for an MT job with Precyse last night, but was given a message that they aren't "hiring in my area."  Has anybody else run into this?  I figure any area in the US is good since most of us work from home, am I wrong?  I do live in Alaska, but last time I checked we were still part of the country. Just curious.  Thanks.  ...

Precyse NJA
May 03, 2011

Curious... anyone working for Precyse that has lost their account to international and now getting NJA several times a week?  ...

Welcome To Precyse
May 16, 2011

For MT Week last week we got Sonic Rocks which are testicle-shaped shiny black magnets.  HR just sent around a warning that they're very strong magnets and to not keep them anywhere near the computer or anything that stores info magnetically because people are accidentally erasing their hard drives with these stupid things.  Wonder how many new computers that's gonna cost... ...

Does Anyone Know What's Going On At Precyse?
Oct 13, 2011

I work at Precyse and it seems things have been strange lately and I was wondering if any of my fellow slaves know what's happening there.  For example, all of a sudden lots of work for many weeks now (previously was having NJA all the time), so much work that we're way out of TAT with a lot of accounts, yet I see no place where Precyse is advertising jobs for MTs, including their own web site. Also, the sudden firing of a number of QA people and a few lower to middle management p ...

Anything About Precyse?
Jan 21, 2013

Anyone know anything about Precyse? ...

Precyse Cpl, Etc.
Jun 29, 2013

Does anyone know the cpl rate for Precyse?  Do you work on all straight transcription or both straight and VR?  What platform do they use?  I was thinking of taking the test but don't want to waste my time if  the rate is too low.  Is the test difficult?  Would appreciate any info you may have regarding this company.  Thank you. ...