A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any good MT companies that offer benefits - susan

Posted: Jul 23, 2014

I would like to know if there are any good MT companies that have benefits.  Thank you in advance.

good company - check it out

[ In Reply To ..]
need to check out the ads on this site and other MT sites and read the ads about benefits, etc. As far as any "good" MT companies, not sure there are any left. If you are young enough to do something else, DO IT NOW!! This profession has died. I used to make $25 an hour and now I am down to minimum wage and no benefits.

Similar Messages:

Can Newbies Get MT Jobs That Offer Full Benefits?
Oct 19, 2009

Is it possible to find a decent job as a new grad that will give you full benefits like dental, medical, 401 K, or am I just dreaming here. I know being an IC it's not going to happen but what about newbies getting positions as fulltime employees. Does it really happen? ...

Does Anyone Know What Companies Offer
Nov 12, 2009

Kaiser insurance besides MedQuist?  I want to leave MedQuist but I love my Kaiser insurance.  Please help.  TIA. ...

What Companies Offer
Jan 15, 2012

401ks--preferably with a match?  Anyone know?  Thanks. ...

Which Companies Offer BC/BS Coverage?
Oct 17, 2009

x ...

Which Companies Offer Incentive Pay?
Nov 22, 2009

Hi, anyone know of any companies with employee status that offer incentive pay?   Thanks ...

Anyone Know What Companies Offer DMT Work?
Apr 27, 2012

Does anyone know what companies offer DMT work? Thanks. ...

Any Companies Still Offer IC Status?
Apr 17, 2013

I am currently full-time employee but miss the flexibility of IC status.  Haven't found anyone reputable in my search who still offers IC status.  Thanks in advance for any tips. ...

Companies That Offer IC Status?
Jan 15, 2015

Was wondering if there are any companies that offer IC status? ...

Is This A Good Offer?
Dec 15, 2011

Is .11/65 ct line good or bad? TAI ...

What Companies Offer A 12-hour Window? Nm
Jan 16, 2010

nm ...

Any Companies Offer Flexible Schedules?
Dec 28, 2011

Just wondering if there are any companies out there that offer flexible schedules.  I am currently a substitute teacher, so I don't have a set schedule for work.  I have about 5 years of transcriptions experience and would like to pick up about 15-25 hours of transcribing per week, but I don't want a set schedule.  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

What Companies Offer Straight Transcription Only
Jun 01, 2012

Does anyone know what companies are straight transcription? I am looking for an employee position not an IC. I really do not know the first thing about how to going about being an IC, so I will stick with what I know.   Thanks! ...

What Companies Check Credit Prior To Job Offer
Aug 10, 2010

I gave before thinking about.  Now I am wondering should I have done such a thing.  If have had some financial issues due to the economy and my credit is horrible.  House almost went into foreclosure and such.  Consistently ran out of work until I took a full time in-house position. ...

Are There Any Companies Hiring P/t That Still Offer Straight Transcription (no VR)?
Dec 16, 2012

Looking for p/t straight transcription with a reliable company.  Are there any left that don't require VR? ...

Any Companies With Decent Benefits?
Mar 26, 2014

Hoping to get some opinions on better ones - I already know all about the others! Thanks. ...

Do Any Companies Offer Decent Insurance For Part-time?
Dec 31, 2009

nm ...

Companies With Employee Status That Offer Flexible Schedules?
Aug 05, 2012

I know this has probably been asked so many times on this board, but I am currently working for a company as an employee, full time, and I'd really like to move on. I've been there 6 years and the only thing that is holding me back right now is the fact that I need to have a flexible schedule and I don't really want IC status.  Right now, I work 2 hours in the morning and 6-7 hours in the evenings. However, if one of my kids has a dance class or karate in the evening and I&# ...

Do Any Companies Offer Health Insurance For Part-timers?
Feb 09, 2013

x ...

Do Any Companies Offer Statutory Employment Anymore? Take Out My Taxes And FICA, Sm
Oct 09, 2013

no other benefits, let me determine how many lines I will do and what days, and leave me the heck alone? I miss MDI-MD. :( ...

Good Employer With Benefits
Dec 27, 2010

OSI & NUANCE: Please tell me about these companies. What can i expect for per line? For editing? I have 20+ years experience in acute care, radiology and multispecialty. I am a newbie to online work. HELP. TX ...

MQ Benefits - Good Coverage?
Jan 17, 2011

Hi, I'm a bit frustrated right now as MQ Central -Departments-Human Resources - Benefits must be down!  Are there any FT employees who can tell me if MQ benefits are decent?  Thanks for any info.  I have sent several emails and I figured I'd probably get a response faster here first (lol)! ...

At Least Benefits Are Good--hahahahaha
Jul 12, 2011

So, just spent time on line and on the phone to make sure I understand my benefits.  After doing so, I will spend the day deciding whether or not to just quit outright.  Thank God I have nothing serious so far.  The rep told me just don't go to ER if it's anything like cough, etc or I have to pay more.  Told her at this point I won't go to the ER if I have a broken leg!  The hospital where I live must be used to this because they give me choices these day ...

Good Company With Benefits For New MT
Jul 21, 2013

I am currently working at a hospital as a Lab Assistant in Pathology. My job has many different responsibilities, but majority is transcription – which I love! I am trying to decide if I want to try becoming an at home medical transcriptionist. This is a huge decision/risk for me as I have been in my current position since 1999. I used to love my job, but as the years have passed, I have found myself disgusted to go to work. This is due to changes in personnel and too many people not ...

Breitner Job Offer -- Excited And Hope This Is Good Decision.
May 15, 2012

I just got a job offer after completing their test process.  This were very hard reports to transcribe, but they said I passed.  Really kind of surprised, cuz I am not up on Genetics and lab tests for that specialty.  Also the cardiac cath report was ESL who was hard to understand.   Well anyway just glad I passed.  I have looked through archives on this company and they mostly have positive messages.  They say plenty of work, nice company to work for, pay on ...

Hands On Transcription - Good, Bad, Pay, Benefits, Anything?
Apr 29, 2012

anyone have any information on this company?  Good, bad, pay, benefits, anything? Thanks in advance ...

Good Companies Out There???
Jan 06, 2012

Are there truly any good companies out there??? I can't begin to tell you how many I have been through in the last couple of years. I finally thought I found a good home with JLG, been with them since August and for the most part been pretty content. Then, we got bought out and guess by who, MQ! Now I have been with MQ before, twice! And both times leaving because I was not happy with their CHANGES! And here I am once again grandfathered in due to the buy out. I was hired on part-time whic ...

Any Good Companies Out There?
Oct 13, 2012

I have been working for an excellent company for seven years. Unfortunately, they were put out of business by a bunch of poachers from one of the national MTSOs. We were well paid and treated like gold. Now I'm scrambling trying to get applications out, but nearly every company I have considered has turned out to have at least two horror stories about not getting paid, being underpaid, mistreated employees, etc. Is anybody out there having a good experience? Does anybody have first-hand kno ...

Any GOOD Companies?
Feb 06, 2013

I had a job I loved, at a hospital, until they shut us down and outsourced. Since then I have worked at 3 companies and can't find my niche, especially with low pay issues. Please let me know if you like where you work and can make at least minimum wage there.  ...

Good Companies
May 15, 2013

Can anyone recommend any GOOD transcription/editing companies or is anyone aware of any hospitals around the country currently hiring MTs/Editors direct, no "middleman." Thanks! ...

Are There Any Good Companies
Aug 24, 2013

I was wondering if there are any good companies to work for? I worked in the pathology department of a hospital for 8 years and now I am looking to work from home, but it seems like all the transcription companies I check into have a lot of negatives about them. ...