A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

which companies offer BC/BS coverage? - nm

Posted: Oct 17, 2009

x

BC/BS - stillmting

[ In Reply To ..]
I know of 2
Synernet
Encompass

Transtech does. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Transcend. - CrankyBeach

[ In Reply To ..]
Although, of course, if you believe everything you read on this board, that is the last place you'd want to work....

Word to the wise. Don't believe everything you read on this board.

Webmedx offers BC/BS - nm - Happy Webbie

[ In Reply To ..]
xxoo

Probity transcription does (nm) - KT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Nuance Medical And Dental - What Companies Do They Have Coverage With?
Oct 20, 2011

Thanks ...

Does Anyone Know What Companies Offer
Nov 12, 2009

Kaiser insurance besides MedQuist?  I want to leave MedQuist but I love my Kaiser insurance.  Please help.  TIA. ...

What Companies Offer
Jan 15, 2012

401ks--preferably with a match?  Anyone know?  Thanks. ...

Which Companies Offer Incentive Pay?
Nov 22, 2009

Hi, anyone know of any companies with employee status that offer incentive pay?   Thanks ...

Anyone Know What Companies Offer DMT Work?
Apr 27, 2012

Does anyone know what companies offer DMT work? Thanks. ...

Any Companies Still Offer IC Status?
Apr 17, 2013

I am currently full-time employee but miss the flexibility of IC status.  Haven't found anyone reputable in my search who still offers IC status.  Thanks in advance for any tips. ...

Companies That Offer IC Status?
Jan 15, 2015

Was wondering if there are any companies that offer IC status? ...

What Companies Offer A 12-hour Window? Nm
Jan 16, 2010

nm ...

Any Companies Offer Flexible Schedules?
Dec 28, 2011

Just wondering if there are any companies out there that offer flexible schedules.  I am currently a substitute teacher, so I don't have a set schedule for work.  I have about 5 years of transcriptions experience and would like to pick up about 15-25 hours of transcribing per week, but I don't want a set schedule.  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

What Companies Offer Straight Transcription Only
Jun 01, 2012

Does anyone know what companies are straight transcription? I am looking for an employee position not an IC. I really do not know the first thing about how to going about being an IC, so I will stick with what I know.   Thanks! ...

Any Good MT Companies That Offer Benefits
Jul 23, 2014

I would like to know if there are any good MT companies that have benefits.  Thank you in advance. ...

What Companies Check Credit Prior To Job Offer
Aug 10, 2010

I gave before thinking about.  Now I am wondering should I have done such a thing.  If have had some financial issues due to the economy and my credit is horrible.  House almost went into foreclosure and such.  Consistently ran out of work until I took a full time in-house position. ...

Are There Any Companies Hiring P/t That Still Offer Straight Transcription (no VR)?
Dec 16, 2012

Looking for p/t straight transcription with a reliable company.  Are there any left that don't require VR? ...

Do Any Companies Offer Decent Insurance For Part-time?
Dec 31, 2009

nm ...

Companies With Employee Status That Offer Flexible Schedules?
Aug 05, 2012

I know this has probably been asked so many times on this board, but I am currently working for a company as an employee, full time, and I'd really like to move on. I've been there 6 years and the only thing that is holding me back right now is the fact that I need to have a flexible schedule and I don't really want IC status.  Right now, I work 2 hours in the morning and 6-7 hours in the evenings. However, if one of my kids has a dance class or karate in the evening and I&# ...

Do Any Companies Offer Health Insurance For Part-timers?
Feb 09, 2013

x ...

Do Any Companies Offer Statutory Employment Anymore? Take Out My Taxes And FICA, Sm
Oct 09, 2013

no other benefits, let me determine how many lines I will do and what days, and leave me the heck alone? I miss MDI-MD. :( ...

Rx Coverage?
Apr 27, 2010

Will someone who partakes of the medical benefits tell me how they are with Medquist?  About how much individual coverage is per month and, in particular, how is the prescription coverage?  I appreciate any information!      ...

E&O Insurance Coverage For IC MTs
Oct 17, 2009

Does anyone know anything about E&O insurance coverage for IC MTs and if it will be required by government in the year 2010?  A recruiter told me this morning that her company would require this coverage since the U.S. government will require ICs to have this coverage in February of 2010.  Did I understand her correctly?  If so, does anyone have any idea how much this would cost? ...

OMG, All I Want To Do Is Decline Coverage
Nov 25, 2013

I can't get the stupid thing to submit. It would be so much easier if there was just a button that says "Continue current coverage" I'm done, have to work, cant deal with this crap ...

ILP Vs US Coverage At Night
Mar 03, 2015

A week or 2 back someone asked what the HDS/SHDA coverage was during the night in reply to a post about coverage during the daytime.  if still curious here are the approximate numbers from midnight.  ILP workers:  1500 US workers:  186 From that last post, during the day it was:  ILP workers:  1095 US workers:  837 ...

Vacation, P.r.n., Per Diem Coverage?
Dec 14, 2009

I've been in this business for 30 years, but am under employed at the moment and am starting to get bored to tears with having so little work to do.  But, it seems that all of the ads that I see are looking for full time transcriptionists.  Surely there must be some companies or MTSOs somewhere who would need an MT to help with part time or per diem work, to help with vacation coverage or maybe for temporary work just to help clear up an occasional back log and such.  But, d ...

Insulin S/l *bcbgm* Coverage SM
Dec 20, 2009

Insulin dose to be continued as his usual level with __s/l *bcbgm*___ coverage at home. ...

More Insurance Coverage Means
Jul 23, 2010

Sorry if this topic has been covered before, but I haven't been able to find a thread about it. If the health care reform means more Americans will be insured, then more Americans will be using doctor and hospital services, and there will be that much more transcription to do. Do you think this is right? Shouldn't there be a much bigger volume of transcription to be done, starting in a few years? ...

MQ Benefits - Good Coverage?
Jan 17, 2011

Hi, I'm a bit frustrated right now as MQ Central -Departments-Human Resources - Benefits must be down!  Are there any FT employees who can tell me if MQ benefits are decent?  Thanks for any info.  I have sent several emails and I figured I'd probably get a response faster here first (lol)! ...

Only ONE Health Coverage Option?
Apr 22, 2011

I'm not very knowledgable on this healthcare stuff, but is it legal for them to offer only ONE option for health coverage?  Going up 60 bucks a month for me plus deductible going from 750 to 3000????  This is crazy! ...

What Is The Difference In Coverage Between The Two Insurances?
Nov 12, 2012

They both seem to have exactly the same coverage, same deductible, etc.  I can't figure out the difference between the two plans. ...

Medical Coverage Papers
Apr 24, 2013

I need to have my medical info in print, such as the ins and outs of my short term and long term disability and what the BCBS will pay and not pay.  Does anyone know where I can down load these at?  I know, dumb question, but I just cannot remember!  Any help would be appreciated! ...

Want To Quit/insurance Coverage Q
Mar 12, 2014

Already checked with benefits and was told the paycheck covers the prior 2 weeks for insurance coverage.  If I quit does anyone know if my benefits are immediately stopped or if the company will finish out the month for insurance (or do I have to time it to allow $200 in pay for health, eyes, and dental to pay for the rest of the month)?  Really tired of this job and would like to quit by mid-April but before the 4/18 paycheck (which would cover 3/30 to 4/12) and the paycheck for the w ...

Family Insurance Coverage
Nov 07, 2014

Someone posted a message about a week ago that they were a single parent and could not afford the price of family coverage. Well, I am in the same boat. Family coverage with Nuance and most insurance companies I have checked out will cost me around 450.00 per month for just me and my son. But, I don't have to carry him under the same policy. If I take BCBSMA through Nuance and insure him under BCBSNC he is only 100.00 a month saving me around 250.00 dollars and month. I hope this helps ...