A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does anyone know what companies offer - ss

Posted: Nov 12, 2009

Kaiser insurance besides MedQuist?  I want to leave MedQuist but I love my Kaiser insurance.  Please help.  TIA.

Can't tell you which companies, but - Paying for my own

[ In Reply To ..]
I too worked at MQ and loved my Kaiser HMO also. I now work at Webmedx, a great company, but lousy insurance, so lousy, in fact, that I have taken out a private policy with Kaiser HMO. I contemplated for about 20 seconds switching to a company that offered Kaiser (would never go back to MQ though), but came to my senses when I realized that just because a company offers one health insurance policy to its employees one year does not mean that they will have that same insurance the next year. Kaiser private pay is expensive, but they do offer different versions of their HMO, some with deductible and some without. I wish you luck.

Kaiser HMO Insurance - ss

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks so much for your reply. I have thought about that, too. There is no guarantee it will be offered next year. My goal is to find something better (than Medquist) with or without Kaiser but I'd prefer to have my cake and eat it, too. Have a good day and thanks.

Similar Messages:

What Companies Offer
Jan 15, 2012

401ks--preferably with a match?  Anyone know?  Thanks. ...

Which Companies Offer BC/BS Coverage?
Oct 17, 2009

x ...

Which Companies Offer Incentive Pay?
Nov 22, 2009

Hi, anyone know of any companies with employee status that offer incentive pay?   Thanks ...

Anyone Know What Companies Offer DMT Work?
Apr 27, 2012

Does anyone know what companies offer DMT work? Thanks. ...

Any Companies Still Offer IC Status?
Apr 17, 2013

I am currently full-time employee but miss the flexibility of IC status.  Haven't found anyone reputable in my search who still offers IC status.  Thanks in advance for any tips. ...

Companies That Offer IC Status?
Jan 15, 2015

Was wondering if there are any companies that offer IC status? ...

What Companies Offer A 12-hour Window? Nm
Jan 16, 2010

nm ...

Any Companies Offer Flexible Schedules?
Dec 28, 2011

Just wondering if there are any companies out there that offer flexible schedules.  I am currently a substitute teacher, so I don't have a set schedule for work.  I have about 5 years of transcriptions experience and would like to pick up about 15-25 hours of transcribing per week, but I don't want a set schedule.  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

What Companies Offer Straight Transcription Only
Jun 01, 2012

Does anyone know what companies are straight transcription? I am looking for an employee position not an IC. I really do not know the first thing about how to going about being an IC, so I will stick with what I know.   Thanks! ...

Any Good MT Companies That Offer Benefits
Jul 23, 2014

I would like to know if there are any good MT companies that have benefits.  Thank you in advance. ...

What Companies Check Credit Prior To Job Offer
Aug 10, 2010

I gave before thinking about.  Now I am wondering should I have done such a thing.  If have had some financial issues due to the economy and my credit is horrible.  House almost went into foreclosure and such.  Consistently ran out of work until I took a full time in-house position. ...

Are There Any Companies Hiring P/t That Still Offer Straight Transcription (no VR)?
Dec 16, 2012

Looking for p/t straight transcription with a reliable company.  Are there any left that don't require VR? ...

Do Any Companies Offer Decent Insurance For Part-time?
Dec 31, 2009

nm ...

Companies With Employee Status That Offer Flexible Schedules?
Aug 05, 2012

I know this has probably been asked so many times on this board, but I am currently working for a company as an employee, full time, and I'd really like to move on. I've been there 6 years and the only thing that is holding me back right now is the fact that I need to have a flexible schedule and I don't really want IC status.  Right now, I work 2 hours in the morning and 6-7 hours in the evenings. However, if one of my kids has a dance class or karate in the evening and I&# ...

Do Any Companies Offer Health Insurance For Part-timers?
Feb 09, 2013

x ...

Do Any Companies Offer Statutory Employment Anymore? Take Out My Taxes And FICA, Sm
Oct 09, 2013

no other benefits, let me determine how many lines I will do and what days, and leave me the heck alone? I miss MDI-MD. :( ...

I Got A Job Offer!
Jan 17, 2010

Haven't even completely finished school, tested for a part time IC position, and I got the job offer today! It can be done, ****! *** Stop with the snide remarks toward experienced MTs who do not share your point of view for this career.   Moderator *** ...

Offer
Dec 07, 2010

hypertype:  Straight VR - 0.6 cents/line, IC status with 10.00 licensing fee every 2 weeks. Mostly ER. Good offer? or bad offer? ...

Job Offer At TTS ?
Sep 19, 2012

Have an offer,not sure though. Would love to hear from others who work there and in the know. How is their QA done, weekly, monthly, every 3 months like where I work now or just how. Do you think the QA is there, fair, critical, just anything I could find out would be nice.  ...

Non-MT Job Offer
Mar 29, 2013

...Okay, I'm not here to start a fight about union vs non-union, but I was just offered a non-MT job at a hospital that has a union, and I am anti-union.  When she told me that it was a union position, my jaw dropped.  She must have seen the look on my face, because she told me that since this is Florida, we don't HAVE to join the union or pay dues or anything like that.  My face brightened up right away. SO, if you are not pro-union be SURE to ask if the state you live ...

I Got A Job Offer! - UPDATE
Feb 13, 2010

I am updating, like I said I would.  I'm still working, and I LOVE the job!  Granted, the pay isn't where I would like it to be yet, but it gets better every day, because my line count gets higher every day!  Thanks to those of you who encouraged and supported me during the hiring process! ...

GOT A BETTER OFFER FROM WAL-MART
Feb 18, 2010

Well after being in this business for almost 20 years, I have decided it's time to hang up the keyboard,  as a single person I can no longer support myself as a medical transcriptionist.  This is not even a good part-time job anymore.  I have worked for more companies than I cared to admit, suffered through intolerable divas as team leads, gestapo QA, constant nip picking on where a comma goes, or a verb, and had my cpl reduced from what started out at 13 cpl to 0.0350 cpl.&n ...

Taking More Than 1 Offer
Mar 15, 2010

I have 2 job offers from 2 different companies, but both of these companies are fairly large and have multiple posts with complaints that there is just not enough work for everyone. Would it be possible to take both offers, on the chance that if one doesn't have work the other will? I might be kinda screwed if they both have a lot of work, but it might be worth it to see how both will work out without closing any doors. Has anyone done this before? Is it possible to run 2 companies differen ...

Offer From Medquist
Mar 19, 2010

Wow.  I was just offered a job by MQ.  I politely asked if the 'rumors' were true about being docked for sending reports to QA.  I was informed that if you are supposed to do 6,000 lines a week and 300 lines total come to QA, then yes you would be docked 3 cents per line.  If you are part-time with 4,000 line a week and 200 lines total came to QA, then you would be docked.  I politely said that I would have to decline.  BUT, if you feel that even QA canno ...

Job Offer From Transolutions
Jun 09, 2010

I have a job offer from Transolutions, but I have a couple of questions.   I use Instant Text and I need to know if their platform is compatible with it.  This would definitely be a dealbreaker for me.   The opinions of the company I read on this board were not very favorable -- slow speech rec program,  too much speech rec, etc.  But all the opinions were at least 2 years old.  Is there any more current information out there?   The pay scale is very enticing, but if the ...

Need Advice On Job Offer
Jun 24, 2010

I'm considering an offer from a national company of around 8.75 cents straight typing and around 5.5 for VR. This would be for a full-time position and I have over 10 years experience (but none with VR).  I'm currently on unemployment earning around $1500 a month. My normal production of straight typing is around 150-200 lph.  With this info., should it be a problem to earn more than what I'm currently making on unemployment? I'm afraid to make the change as once I ...

Ooooh Job Offer
Oct 01, 2010

Just got a "job offer" e-mail.  I can make $225/day working for e-bay auctions!!!! Why am I still doing MT????? NOT!!!! ...

MQ Offer Me A Job Last Week...
Jun 14, 2011

MQ offered me a full-time position last week, after all the testing, but after reading this board, with all the firings and lawsuit, and outsourcing, I don't know if I want to work for them! Is there any reason not to work for them? I would appreciate any input. Thank you. ...

UNIWORK ANYONE? Job Offer......
Apr 22, 2011

Anyone heard of Uniwork? Clue me in please????? ...

Offer For Job With Medquist
Jun 06, 2011

Hi all, I was just offered a postiion and was wondering how the company is? Any advice good or bad would be helpful. Thanks ...