A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What companies offer a 12-hour window? nm - mrs. lincoln

Posted: Jan 16, 2010

nm

Acusis does - Outofmymindyo

[ In Reply To ..]
Acusis offers a 12-hour flex shift where you get 12 hours to finish 8 hours worth of work for full time or 8 hours to finish 4 hours of work for part time.

Except that it takes 12-14 hours to get it all typed. nm - Frazzledazzle

[ In Reply To ..]

Webmedx does on some accts but not all. nm - Web worker

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Companies With 12-hour Window?
Mar 05, 2014

Does anyone know of any companies that allow either a 12-hour window to get in your hours or just a line count quota with no daily time limit? I suppose either one of those options would be IC, but wouldn't mind an employee position.  I have worked at one of the big ones for a few years but I am just too burnt out working late at night "scheduled" every night.  I hesitate to change my schedule with them because of losing my account, which is the only reason I keep plugging away a ...

12-hour Window?
Mar 13, 2012

Do they work under this and what exactly is this anyway?   You have a scheduled shift, but are allowed to work in that 12-hour window around your shift to get your lines?  ...

Transcend 12 Hour Window
Apr 07, 2011

I saw where Transcend had an ad for VRE editors, 12 hour shifts.  Don't know if it was just one facility of theirs or all accounts.  But... sounds like more flexibility than I have now.  Anyone have input on this? ...

Does M*Modal Have A 12-hour Window? Sm
May 04, 2012

Does M*Modal have a 12-hour window for your daily work or a strict schedule? Is full-time 35 hours or 40 hours?  Thank you. ...

Medscribe Florida - 12 Hour Window Anymore?
Nov 11, 2014

Have seen old posts advertising 12 hour window.  Anyone know if they are still doing this?  Or any company that does allow a 12 hour window? TIA ...

Any Companies That Just Give You A Window To Get Your Work Done And NO Set Schedule?
Jan 23, 2014

Anyone know of any companies that give you a time frame to get your work completed?  I would like to work for a company where there is no punching in an out or constant phone calls, etc.  I have over 14 years of experience. ...

"...have 12 Hour Window To Complete Your Daily Schedule."
Nov 25, 2012

This may sound like a good thing, like they're allowing flexibility with your shift, but the reality is that with frequent NJA, it'll take you 12 hours of hovering over your computer just to get 8 hours of pay. What a crock. ...

Does Anyone Know What Companies Offer
Nov 12, 2009

Kaiser insurance besides MedQuist?  I want to leave MedQuist but I love my Kaiser insurance.  Please help.  TIA. ...

What Companies Offer
Jan 15, 2012

401ks--preferably with a match?  Anyone know?  Thanks. ...

Which Companies Offer BC/BS Coverage?
Oct 17, 2009

x ...

Which Companies Offer Incentive Pay?
Nov 22, 2009

Hi, anyone know of any companies with employee status that offer incentive pay?   Thanks ...

Anyone Know What Companies Offer DMT Work?
Apr 27, 2012

Does anyone know what companies offer DMT work? Thanks. ...

Any Companies Still Offer IC Status?
Apr 17, 2013

I am currently full-time employee but miss the flexibility of IC status.  Haven't found anyone reputable in my search who still offers IC status.  Thanks in advance for any tips. ...

Companies That Offer IC Status?
Jan 15, 2015

Was wondering if there are any companies that offer IC status? ...

Any Companies Offer Flexible Schedules?
Dec 28, 2011

Just wondering if there are any companies out there that offer flexible schedules.  I am currently a substitute teacher, so I don't have a set schedule for work.  I have about 5 years of transcriptions experience and would like to pick up about 15-25 hours of transcribing per week, but I don't want a set schedule.  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

What Companies Offer Straight Transcription Only
Jun 01, 2012

Does anyone know what companies are straight transcription? I am looking for an employee position not an IC. I really do not know the first thing about how to going about being an IC, so I will stick with what I know.   Thanks! ...

Any Good MT Companies That Offer Benefits
Jul 23, 2014

I would like to know if there are any good MT companies that have benefits.  Thank you in advance. ...

What Companies Check Credit Prior To Job Offer
Aug 10, 2010

I gave before thinking about.  Now I am wondering should I have done such a thing.  If have had some financial issues due to the economy and my credit is horrible.  House almost went into foreclosure and such.  Consistently ran out of work until I took a full time in-house position. ...

Are There Any Companies Hiring P/t That Still Offer Straight Transcription (no VR)?
Dec 16, 2012

Looking for p/t straight transcription with a reliable company.  Are there any left that don't require VR? ...

Do Any Companies Offer Decent Insurance For Part-time?
Dec 31, 2009

nm ...

Companies With Employee Status That Offer Flexible Schedules?
Aug 05, 2012

I know this has probably been asked so many times on this board, but I am currently working for a company as an employee, full time, and I'd really like to move on. I've been there 6 years and the only thing that is holding me back right now is the fact that I need to have a flexible schedule and I don't really want IC status.  Right now, I work 2 hours in the morning and 6-7 hours in the evenings. However, if one of my kids has a dance class or karate in the evening and I&# ...

Do Any Companies Offer Health Insurance For Part-timers?
Feb 09, 2013

x ...

Do Any Companies Offer Statutory Employment Anymore? Take Out My Taxes And FICA, Sm
Oct 09, 2013

no other benefits, let me determine how many lines I will do and what days, and leave me the heck alone? I miss MDI-MD. :( ...

Required Lines Per Hour VR From Companies
Mar 25, 2014

I need some information on what companies require for LPH for VR.  The place I work for requires an insane amount.  I more than likely am going to get raked over the coals this week for not meeting my quota (it is over 500 lines an hour).  Any information would be helpful to present to HR.  ...

Shorthand - "hint" Window Or The "suggestion" Window?
Sep 02, 2010

Do you guys use the "hint" window or the "suggestion" window? So, I've been using SH for a bit now and today, by accident,  was trying to change a font, I realized that I was only using the small "hint" window and there was the "suggestion" window that brings up more than 1 entry. For a couple of reports I used the "suggestion" window but found it awkward having to scan the window, but probably weird to me because I'm not used to it. Which do you use?   ...

What Is The Average Line Rate Per Hour Or Per 8 Hour Shift?
Apr 21, 2011

Hi:I am make incentive based on minutes, but I work on a system that lets me check how many lines and minutes I have typed in a day also. Just in case I have to get another job based on lines, I wanted to know what is the average amount of lines per hour or per 8 hour shift. Thanks for the advice in advance. MeL ...

Just Wondering What You Make Per Hour, Based On A 40-hour Week...sm
Jul 26, 2013

I know none of us get paid by the hour, but I was just wondering if any of you have ever figured out just how much you earn per hour, based on a 40-hour week. I'm just trying to figure out where I fit in. I seem to be earning $16-18/hour give or take based on how my week goes.  ...

How Do I Get Rid Of QA Window?
Oct 23, 2012

Does anyone know how I can get rid of the QA window that keeps popping up with each QA blank? I often put in QA markers with a difficult dictator and then go back and listen again and compare to previous reports, so I'm not ready to write a QA note. In the meantime, that irritating window pops and covers the field I'm working in, and I have to manually push it down with the mouse each time. ...

NJA Under The 15 Minute Window
Apr 14, 2010

Lately, when I get NJA it is just long enough to slow my production down, but not long enough to report it.  It only lasts about 10 minutes most times.  Does everyone else wait the 15 minutes before reporting as we are supposed to, or do you report it right away? ...

Would It Be Too Much To Ask To Get A 5 Minute Window
Mar 06, 2011

Seriously, I was 11 seconds (according to my punch clock) past the scheduled start of maintenance on submitting a really long job and it didn't go through.  I think they should wait 5 minutes for the last minute submissions or at least hang onto the job and have it submitted after maintenance.  ...