A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

If you live in Texas - Baylor Grapevine

Posted: Jan 11, 2015

Baylor Grapevine is looking for a coder, either CCS or CPC, with only ONE MONTH of experience.

Also a remote inpt coder auditor, revenue analyst, - scanner, & sous chef (yum!)

[ In Reply To ..]
Anyone on MTStars would be well-qualified for scanner.

The remote auditor requires 5 years inpt experience, and a CCS, RHIA, or RHIT. Now you see why we recommend getting that CCS. While you need 5 years of experience for this job, you might well have a shot at their inpt coding jobs, and you definitely qualify for the one the OP mentioned. Even if you did not have a month of OJT, as they asked, I would apply.

Revenue analyst works with the chargemaster. A lot of coders move into that.

Please note that neither of those jobs can be computerized. The revenue analyst works with what was already computerized and is an example of where we can go from here.

Similar Messages:

If You Live In Texas And Own An RV
Apr 06, 2013

If you live in Texas (or maybe Louisiana) and own your own RV, consider being a gate guard at a natural gas field. The pay is about $15 an hour and that's 24 hours a day. And while you're sitting in that RV, guess what you can be doing. ...

Texas TAA
Jan 12, 2010

FYI:  The one-stop for Texas contact, David Smith, is very prompt in responding.  He does indicate that Medquist has been requested to supply a list of names if and when any are laid off.  While not specifically addressed, he gives the impression that we must be laid off before we can apply. ...

Anyone Work For MTS Out Of Texas?
Jan 18, 2010

Would anyone who works for MTS out of Texas drop me an email? I have a couple of questions. ...

Reporting USA Out Of Texas?
Aug 01, 2010

anyone work for them? ...

B's Keys In Texas
Dec 06, 2010

Anyone have experience with a company called B's Keys in Texas?  I can't even find a website. Thank you. ...

Transtech Out Of Texas
Jan 06, 2014

I'm looking for some recent info on Transtech out of Texas.  I've checked the archives and read a lot of  mixed reviews.  Is there anyone currently working for them or who has worked for them in the recent past who can give me some honest feedback on how they are to work for?  Is running out of work a major issue there?  Are you able to make a good living working for them?  Do they for the most part leave you alone to do your work and treat their MTs well?  I don't want to ...

KS OT Case In Texas: MTSO Has To Pay
Nov 11, 2009

There's a post buried below regarding overtime and a case lost by Keystrokes in Texas.  A KS poster (probably the owner) states "It is a lie".  It's not a lie.  Here's the publicly accessible truth. The link for the original charges is listed below this post.  The Final Judgment 6/19/09 is below and states that all Keystrokes employees must be informed.  These files are open to the public to view. -------------------------------------------------------- ...

HIPAA??? Privacy??? Texas???
Oct 06, 2010

And they DARE to threaten US with HIPAA??  What a crashing joke!! http://www.theaustinbulldog.org/index.php/Main-Articles/Main-Articles/department-of-state-health-services.html     ...

Keystrokes Just Bought MTS Of Texas. Sm
Mar 31, 2011

I am nervous and excited at the same time.  It's been a long time since I was an employee, so it will be a change.  I have a few friends who went there last year and are very happy, so I am sure it will be a good thing for all of us.  The drawback is that I feel too old for change, and I know things will.  ...

Texas Health Resources
Apr 07, 2011

Does anyone work for this group of hospitals in Texas?  They hire their own transcriptionists as employees.  Sure would appreciate some feedback.  Thanks.   ...

Medtech - Tyler, Texas
Sep 17, 2011

Does anyone know anything about this company you can share?  Thanks so much! ...

SmartMed Out Of Brenham,Texas
Nov 28, 2011

Question short and sweet.  Anybody familiar with this company? ...

Just Saw That Texas Requires Coders To Be
Sep 29, 2012

I was just looking at the Tarrant County College website.  It is in Ft Worth.  It said that medical coders in Texas are required to be certified.  Anyone have more info on that? I think it is a great idea.   ...

Omniscribes San Antonio, Texas
Jan 17, 2013

Any info for the above company? Thanks! ...

Medscription Solutions In Texas
Jan 24, 2013

Does anyone work for or know anything about Medscription Solutions in Texas?  Saw an ad for a transcription job that pays $25 an hour; sounds too good to be true. ...

PRN Transcription, Inc. In Plano, Texas - Any Info?
Oct 19, 2011

Does anyone have any information on PRN Transcription, Inc. in Plano, Texas? ...

Texas State University RHIA
Sep 28, 2012

I learned yesterday that the TSU post baccaulaureate certificate requires only 15 hours.  Wow.  I can't stop thinking about it.  I'm going to see if I can get accepted (yes I live in Texas).  ...

Global Info Systems, Texas
Mar 30, 2013

Just wanted to know has anyone worked for this company. I have been "hired", but have not sent my paperwork to them as of yet. I am unsure about this company.  Would love to hear from anyone who has worked for them, and give their input. Also, if anyone else knows of a good transcription company to work for, it would be appreciated. ...

Anyone Heard Of PRN Transcription, INC Out Of Plano Texas?
Aug 28, 2014

Anyone heard of PRN Transcription, INC out of Plano Texas? Are they a good company to work for? I seen they have an ad on Mtjobs for clinic work and I am interested in clinic work.  I would appreciate feedback please good or bad. ...

Need Info On MTS Of Texas - Older Posts Are In Archive
Jul 28, 2010

Need to know if the situation has improved at MTS?   Would appreciate any elaboration by MTs who are there and making this company work for them.   Thank you - MT is Me ...

Transtech - Out Of Texas Is A Good Company To Work For?
Dec 21, 2010

Can someone tell me if Transtech out of Texas is a good company to work for?  Is work plentiful?  The VR pay seems on the low side.  Does anyone earn a decent living with this company?  TIA. ...

Global Info Systems Located In Texas
Jun 19, 2012

Seeking current info on above company including on-time pay, enough work, etc., etc., pros and cons, please.  Thank you for your time. ...

SUPERIOR GLOBAL SOLUTIONS OUT OF PLANO TEXAS
Apr 15, 2014

Hi: I am looking to connect with MTs/MLSs who worked for or are currently working for Superior Global Solutions out of Plano, Texas. ...

And Imedx Finally Loses Texas Account
Mar 19, 2015

No work at all today to me. The account is little to nil. Texas account officially gone I think. ...

Any Info On Transtech (Texas), Cant Find Anything Newer Than 2009.
May 26, 2011

Archives are only to 2009, cant find anything newer. Sounded good back then, how are they now? ...

Are Those Of Us To Who It Was Mentioned To Go Live With DQS 7
Jun 06, 2012

today still supposed to start using it?  I haven't received any official email from the CCM stating to start using it today. ...

Go Live Definition
Oct 30, 2012

I'm new to this - what does "go live" actually mean?  Is it when it goes from strictly straight typing to VR?  Or is it when an MTSO gets a brand new acct?  Thanks! ...

Live Notes, Anybody?
Jun 08, 2013

I have a chance to get in with an MT company that also offers their ICs a chance at live note taking.  It doesn't pay too good, though, less than what the standard reports pay per audio minute.  I have never done this.  Can someone explain to me how it works?  I have heard that "live notes are typed in one pass."  What does this mean? ...

Windows Live
Oct 01, 2013

Is anyone else having problems this morning?  It won't let me delete email and I'm not sure it sent my email.  I get the following message:  "Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection.  Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity."  There is a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in the bottom right corner and it says "error." ...

New Hire And OOW - On First Live Day? Sm
Apr 24, 2014

Seriously?  Is this typical?  Love how recruitment hyped this place up.  New PT hire, assigned one primary acct, finished the umpteen hours of training, released to TSM and on my first "live" day of work my account is OOW?  Then receive a zip file of emails from TSM sent to the ENTIRE team which include prior employee resignation letters, employees being reprimanded, and the kicker - TSM acknowledges that the work volume on the account that I was assigned to wasn't ...