Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Working in VDI - Got another computer

Posted: Aug 24th, 2019 - 11:17 am In Reply to: I use VDI at another company. - see message

I ran away from about 4 companies because of VDI and then realized, that plan wasn't working. I do have another job part time outside of my home so MT is supplement, but I still didn't want to load it on my own PC. I bought a refurbished model meeting all the spec requirements for VDI. When the time comes to load VDI, I will use that computer. It was a hard decision, because I didn't want to work for a Nuance company clone, and I really didn't want to buy something that is rather pricy, but this computer was less than $300.00.

I looked and looked for other companies and nothing, so here I sit, working in Emdat, no VDI yet, but am hopefully ready for it when the day comes.

For those of us still trying to do this job, I wish us all luck, because we need it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)