Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Precision, Another Viewpoint - Anon

Posted: Aug 25th, 2019 - 10:33 am In Reply to: Precision - Loving it - Dun

I worked for Precision briefly about a month or so ago and here's my experience. I was also on the typing side only, at 6 cents/line with some of the work being 1 hour+ long complicated reports. My second point is the fact that they send out the high alert notifications that there's a ton of work and you look and there are less than 25-30 files on the whole system. The last thing is that you are required to do 8 hours on the weekend, with really no work available. If you're really an IC, they can't demand that of you. I don't know about you but I'm not sitting around all day and night in front of my computer waiting for work for any company, and certainly not for 6/line. The differential is a joke also, 0.00X per line...you'll still make less than 7/line.

I'm glad you're happy, but my time and energy and knowledge are worth more than what they offer. Don't forget the VDI is almost there, another way for Nuance to control the work even if we don't work for them directly. No thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)