Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Am I working on VDI - Dun

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2019 - 10:16 pm In Reply to: Precision - Are you working in VDI

No, although it will be downloaded onto my computer in Monday.

My work is not all marked up. Not all accounts are Nuance.

However if I end up working on VDI, I can't help but think this is the company to do it with.  I have watched and listened to the folks on VDI at this company, as we can all message in the open or in private, and the folks seem to be getting through the snags and moving right along.  I may be wrong, but I'm not seeing anyone having such a tough time, and in the past 2 years, I have nearly become homeless due to my attitude that I was so good.  Well, once I found out I'm not as good as my attitude wanted me to think I was, I was able to see that I'm happy to have a job that is creating enough income that I'm going to get my wheels back under me and keep moving forward.  I'm 60 years old.  I'm making good, decent money at this job and I enjoy the people. I intend to be here for 10 to 20 years.  I like it here and I'm not going to be discouraged because of a change in platform.  I'm done listening to the negative comments on MTStars, usually from the same people, over and over.  I want to be happy and with this job, I am!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)